kylemcduffie@ymail.com

How do you make friends?

Hello all, I have put around 80 hours into Dayz on various servers and have had zero luck with player confrontation. I have met two people that had a weapon and did not kill me,and neither used mics. I have yet to have a conversation with any player in game. Ever. So my question to you is, how do you make friends in Dayz? Any tips and ways of going about player confrontation are what i need! Thanks for reading!

Find someone here on forums to play with is the best way I think most players in game shoot on site or backstab you!!

Use teamspeak or sometimes type of chat, which is what most people use in a group/team

Hope this helps.

"Be careful who you trust!!"

1. Watch frankieon1080p's DayZ videos

2. Take inspiration to imitate his playstyle

3. End up making friends with almost every player you encounter(at least for me)

• Like 1

Stitch together the pieces of the corpses I leave behind and name them. Otherwise it gets pretty lonely in Chernarus.

I win them over with my steller personality, superior intellegence, gracious good looks and incredible charm.

Or I break there leg from a distance, shoot 2 guns as I walk towards them, then run up to them and say don't worry I killed that asshole! Proceed to patch them up, feed them, and hook them up with the "gear" i got from that asshole who shot you. :thumbsup: works everytime!

• Like 1

I just offer sexual favors and it seems to work. ;)

Kidding aside its harder to make friends now than it was before because the majority have turned to PvP. Like its been said, easiest way is to make friends here first.

I agree....Teamspeak is the best way to get close to other players. One can use direct chat too, as a step towards jooiing each other on Teamspeak or any other VOIP application.

The server I play on has a kind of unspoken agreement. If we are in the same Teamspeak room, we are co-operating.

Good luck.

Option 1) have a bigger gun and conscript them into being ur friend. This only works until you turn your back.

Option 2) shoot them until they are knocked out then you can drag them around and call them a friend. They will tend to get heavy and only works until they die.

Options 3 & 4 ) join a clan or meet them on this forum.

Option 5) Continue to take your chances they are friendly and have in game chat capabilities (but this is about 50/50).

http://www.hkt.enjin.com

I tend to keep teaming up on a level of invitation and meet on teamspeak.

However, and encounter with me has usually ended well for both sides. We exchange tips and recent news down south in the server. If he requires and medical assistance or supply, I will be happy to provide a couple of beans or a bloodbag. Then I we would part ways.

When i try to be friendly in game i always offer gear. Not a weapon until they really prove themselves. Give someone matches and map on namalsk they might just love you forever.

Also i always say i have a tent with badass gear that im willing to share if they play nice. Just to give them a reason not to shoot me in the back during our travels.

Edited by humandirty
  • Like 1