Sign in to follow this  
fireproofneo

Accused of being a hacker

When driving a fishing boat yesterday in Panthera, some bandits tried to kill me and could not. They accused me of hacking. Was there a reason they couldn't kill me?

Because their aim was shit. Probably bambi's who had gotten AKMs and thought they were the best in the world for camping the coast.

Bad shot, did they hit you?

I love those guys who unload at you never hitting you once or hitting you once! Of course you're the hacker because it's unpossible for them to be bad!

haters gonna hate.

My thinking would be if hes a hacker why would he be out on that stupid slow boat getting shot at instead of teleporting around like a fairy.

• Like 1

I got accused of being a hacker once by a clan. They tried to kill me and basically I just ran away into the forest. They made a report to the server admin accusing me of either teleporting (because they couldn't find me) or using godmode (because they couldn't work out why I didn't die). They did shoot me but i bandaged myself in a bush and then kept running.

I wouldn't worry. People hate having to accept that they are a crap shot so they resort to calling you a hacker. I would just torment them for lols.

I got accused of being a hacker once by a clan. They tried to kill me and basically I just ran away into the forest. They made a report to the server admin accusing me of either teleporting (because they couldn't find me) or using godmode (because they couldn't work out why I didn't die). They did shoot me but i bandaged myself in a bush and then kept running.

I wouldn't worry. People hate having to accept that they are a crap shot so they resort to calling you a hacker. I would just torment them for lols.

I find mocking the rewarding, but raining down some HE rounds at them or ratatatating them with a LMG is much more satisfying!

Of course getting to know the admin of your server is a good idea! That way they know your character and won't dish out a harsh punishment. I tend to think most would rather err on the side of caution, instead of letting an alleged cheater run free.

Besides they make fun targets (admins) if you know what they look like! :D

funniest way i have been accused of being a hacker. i was walking in the forests near cherno. only weapon i got was a CZ550. so i spot a team of 3 wookies down near a road. everyone had AS50s and L85s. so i go prone and shot at them since they have been killing me before when i had a FAL and a working UAZ. first shot hit one of them in the head. they all draw there L85s out and begin to scan. then they start shooting at the OPPOSITE way. they properly saw something there and when i kill them. they said i turned myself into an animal for hiding