Wynne

Mini gun shop!

IMPORTANT: My server appears to have shut down and dissapeared, so the gear is currently all gone. I im trying to talk to the Admin and fix this, but i cannot promise anything. I will however set up a new camp on a new server, and attempt to gather a shop just as big as this one, if not bigger. Deeply sorry, but very thankful to the guys iv traded with. Thanks alot.

Hey guys, i have gathered myself alot of various guns that i no longer need, with alot more guns quickly being added to my ongrowing inventory! Heres some of the things that you may be interested in:

AS50 x3

M107 x3

L85A2 AWS x3

SVD Camo x3

Bizon PP-19 SD x3

M4A1 CCO SD x3

M4A3 CCO x3

M24 x2

FN FAL x5

DMR x3

CZ 550

MK 48 Mod 0 x3

M14 AIM x3

M9SD x2

Mags for all guns

Ghillie Suit x2

Nightvision Goggles x3

Rangefinder

Also, if there is a particular gun that you want, but we dont have(or has already been traded), feel free to request it, and i will go out and try my best to find one!

Right now we are currently after:

Coyote Backpacks

LOTS of Vehicle Parts.

Anything decent.

Make a reasonable offer or request, and we can work something out.

Feel free to add me on skype aswell at pookey_91 or wynnie91 on steam.

Also, if you could let me know whether you are playing on 1.7.2.6 or 1.7.3, that would be great aswell :)

Updating the post all the time.

Edited by Wynne
  • Like 3

I got tin cans and beans, good enough for an FN FAL :D?

As tempting as tin cans, and most certainly beans are..I dont think i can accept that right now! However if you do find a tent, and possible some M9SD mags, i could trade(M9SD mags arnt that important though!)

Could I trade a gun for a gun? I can give you a bizon SD and a full mag and a GPS is i can get... lets see. bah. I'll trade you a DMR, two mags, a Bizon SD, and a full mag if i can get a M107 and L85, i'll throw in my GPS too. that cool?

We're lacking an M107 right now due to another trade, what could you give just for the L85? Sorry for the inconvenience

Oh, i never thought of that..Sorry buddy :)

Hello,

I am looking for an M107, M14, M4A1 CCO SD, M24 and M9SD.

I have:

3xG17's

1x M9

3x PDW's

2x M1014's

2x MP5A5's

1x M16

1x Mk48

2x DMR

3x Ghillie Suits

5x Sandbags

10x Beartraps

Many M203 Grenades of every type

Some vehicle parts

Ammo for nearly all weapons (in game) (exceptions are; ammo for M136, SVD Camo and Bizon).

Hey Shrimpy223. How does the M14 AIM(lots of mags) and an M9SD(a couple of mags) sounds for the MK48 and fuel parts if you have one?

I have a bizon sd with 2 mags. Trade it for an m4 cco sd and ghillie/camo clothing ?

Just wanted to hop in and assure everyone of Wynne's outstanding conduct and his perseverance when it comes to helping others even under rather harsh circumstances.

After putting up a request for someone to give me a blood transfusion Wynne came forward offering his help. For free I might add!

Unfortunately the game bugged out on him and he was ported to Electro stripped of all his gear. That meant getting back to his starting point which was far NW of airfield to recover his body and than making his way back down to me far SW of airfield. Finally when he arrived at my location he gave me a transfusion from a blood bag of his own and topped that off with a nice pair of new and shiny NVGs. His reasoning: "[21:48:31] Wynne: well, you have waited a damn long time, so its only fair really". And its true it took several hours but that was not his fault at all and it would never have come to this had I not asked for his help.

So all in all he is a damn good bloke and everyone who is thinking about doing business dont hesitate or flinch from doing so. You are in good hands with him - to say the least!

Keep it up, bud! And cheers again for the time and effort and items you put into my rescue operation. ;)

Edited by ZuluActual
  • Like 3

Ah, thanks alot for the kind words dude, appreciate it :)

hey you have most of what i want in my kit

Kit 1. Gillie, DMR or M24, M14 AIM, M9SD, NVG, Rangefinder

Kit 2. L85, M4A3 CCO, M9SD, NVG

Kit 3. Gillie, SVD, M4A1 or mk 48, NVG, rangefinder

I am unshure what i have on me on the public hive i will find out soon and get back to you. SO what do you want for this glorius stuffles

Well, our truck has bugged and upon logging back in, has 0 gear in it, and we used it to store all our vehicle parts, so any vehicle parts would be nice. You'll have to let me know what you've got, and then il pick out a little something :)

I want a mini gun..... like the one Arnie uses in the Terminator...

Only if I can have some beans!

I would be interested in trading my NVG's for either an M4A1CCOSD (preferred), or the rangefinder. Let me know if that is of interest!

The NVG's are currently on an agreed-to offer to another player. I will edit this again if that falls through.

Edited by klesh

Bizon with 2 mags for M4 cco sd ?

You dont happen to have anything else to add do you? We dont really need another Bizon, but we always try to trade if we can. We need some vehicle parts if you have any?