Wynne

Mini gun shop!

No i dont right now cause were repairing some cars :P how about an fn fal ?

I will PM everyone, too many requests atm, clogging up the post :P

I want a DMR and is there have a few mag for me with the trading?

If you want to trade with me then what can i do?

Hey, I have an FN FAL AN/PVS-4 with 6 mags, could I trade it for an M14 AIM?

Hey there! I could do that trade for sure. Send me a PM with your skype/steam and we can get it sorted :)

Hey there! I could do that trade for sure. Send me a PM with your skype/steam and we can get it sorted :)

tent got wiped on a server reset I think.

So the gun is gone, can't go on with the trade...sorry.

Are tents still this unstable? I don't think anyone took EVERYTHING in the tent, I had a lot of junk in it, but everything is wiped. Must have been server issues

Edited by A-BIack_Man

Similar thing is happening to my vehicles. All the gear is dissapearing, but only from 2 of the 3 vehicles i have at base. Its strange, and annoying. :)

Really depends on what car parts you have and how many you have. In a pretty dire state with my vehicles atm, but just let me know what you've got :)

Edited by Wynne

AS50 with 1 Mag + a M9SD with 5 mags

For an

L85 AWS?

My squad would really love the addition =D (If you can, can we throw an NVG into the mix? )

Edited by Eleoste

Chernarus - Looking to trade

AS50 - 5x 10Rnd M107 Mags

MK48 - 3x 300Rnd M240 Mags

for

DMR - 3x 20Rnd DMR Mags

L85A2 TWS - 1x 30Rnd Stagnag

On 1.7.2.6 Willing to switch around stuff, but all we want is the L85A2 TWS and the DMR with the mags

Edited by Piez

Ive got engine parts, 2 scrap metal, fuel tank parts, and two wheels.

I am willing to trade all of it for an MK 48 and G17.

Sorry for the inactivity the last few days or so, had alot of stuff to do. Im gonna lay low on the trading for a little bit, im pretty busy right now. You can ofcourse still PM me and ask for trades, but i cannot promise i can do them on the same day, and it may take 2-3 days depending on how busy i am.

Again, sorry!

Do you got body guards or security? Quite frankly I would buy a gun off u just to shoot u lol, I'm kidding, but many people would. Ima rare friendly

I have snipers with as50's and l85s as spotters. Sometimes i also have someone keep a gun on the recieving party if they sound a bit dodgy just incase but a bullet has yet to be fired so its all good.

But tbh we pick the server and come to a location near the trader. So we can track who logs on and off.

Most people are trustworthy.

Im not sure how Wynne does it, but what he does works too as can be seen from how hot this thread is :P

I have snipers with as50's and l85s as spotters. Sometimes i also have someone keep a gun on the recieving party if they sound a bit dodgy just incase but a bullet has yet to be fired so its all good.

But tbh we pick the server and come to a location near the trader. So we can track who logs on and off.

Most people are trustworthy.

Im not sure how Wynne does it, but what he does works too as can be seen from how hot this thread is :P

I tend to go with the trust, trust is required from both parties to make a successful trade, I only turn up with someone else if we are going down to the coast to trade and plan to head into cities for Vehicle parts, and i ask the guy im trading with if thats ok with him before hand, otherwise i do it alone.

Unfortunately, my server has shut down it seems, and is no longer accessible, so all of my gear has been lost. I have hopes of figuring something out, trying to talk to the admin and fix it, but i cant promise anything.

What i will promise is that whatever server i go onto now, i will try and set up a new shop, as this is a great way to help out the community, and iv made some good friends from trading.

I will post on the topic page that the shop is currently shut, feel free to add me on skype at pookey_91 and il keep you guys updated. Sorry, and thanks.

what would an m136 rocket launcher get me?