facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

Cant play on theese hack servers

Edited by Patski

It's just the begining. 1.7.5.1 version is awful from a security point of view, and will be an heaven for cheaters.

By now, the servers are down due to a DDOS attack, and for this I can do nothing...

I've been your server alot the last week, have been enjoying it quite alot. There was a mass hack attack earlier everyone was kiled at the same time, i had survived for about 2 days too, very frustrating. Will your server be coming back online today?

Cheers for your hard work all the same.

I really don't know what was going on yesterday, the mass killing (FR34) only effected half of the players, as far as I could see.

I was killed a couple of times (in legit gunfights ?) but respawned with all my gear in the place where I died and was able to loot my body.

Lets hope there will be some kind of "fix" for the problems of late.

Maybe there were some lag on the server, and so your "dead" status has not been written in the hive.

Other idea is that cheaters can change the code remotely to all players, and so can change the "killed" event handler.

There are major security issues in this 1.7.5.1 version, with these "call & compile anything" codes added in Event Handlers.

Maybe there were some lag on the server, and so your "dead" status has not been written in the hive.

Other idea is that cheaters can change the code remotely to all players, and so can change the "killed" event handler.

There are major security issues in this 1.7.5.1 version, with these "call & compile anything" codes added in Event Handlers.

They set the players blood to 0 either by SetVariable or PublicVariable.

Hey,I've been banned on FR34 yesterday at 10 AM. I wasn't even playing at that time. Can you please tell me why am i banned or unban me ? Thank you.

you are unbanned

Hey,I've been banned on FR34 yesterday at 10 AM. I wasn't even playing at that time. Can you please tell me why am i banned or unban me ? Thank you.

Salut, c'est moi encore une fois. J'ai une question: Je joue avec le G36K Camo, on l'a trouvé finalement. On va beaucoup en voiture.

Maintenant, le serveur/battleye me dit en privé que je dois laisser tomber le MuzzleFar car ca soit illegal. De temps en temps j'arrive à être kické pour cette raison. Ca m'arrive que les messages de battleye arrivent plus regulierement quand on n'est pas en voiture, mais à pied.

C'est quoi ca, le MuzzleFar, et, comme on suspecte, est-ce que le G36 est la choose qui fait ce probleme-là? J'ai déjà recherché avec google, mais je n'ai pu pas trouver des infos.

Un grand merci.

:)

Edit: c'est sur le serveur 34, pas testé sur les autres.

Edited by GyzmoGER

MuzzleFar est considéré comme illégal, mais en regardant sur Internet j'ai l'impression que c'est un autre nom du G36C (dérivé d'un G36A), arme autorisée depuis la 1.7.5.1.

J'ai corrigé le système anti-triche et tu ne devrais plus être embêté.

Merci pour ton retour d'expérience.

MuzzleFar est considéré comme illégal, mais en regardant sur Internet j'ai l'impression que c'est un autre nom du G36C (dérivé d'un G36A), arme autorisée depuis la 1.7.5.1.

J'ai corrigé le système anti-triche et tu ne devrais plus être embêté.

Merci pour ton retour d'expérience.

Merci et un bon weekend pour toi!

:thumbsup:

I got banned for this shell thing or whatever right after the restart. How can I get an unban?

Dayz Nickname - Tommijz

Nice and fast server. Just killed last night two players stealing something from Little Bird near Stary Sobor. Not so much cheaters last days I see and stable server.

I got banned for no reason. All i did was teamed up with a random guy and after a while a camoed bandit killed both of us. There was a server restart, and after like 10 minutes i got a message "You have been kicked from the game Admin ban" or something like that. I cant tell the exact message because its full now. My ingame name is Knighter. It was around 21:12 time.

I got banned for no reason.

You are unbanned. Sorry.

Hi! Love the FR 129 server. But i just noticed that its now password protected. Where should i get this password?

no it is not. the server is locked during the restart process (20 minutes) to prevent new players to come in.

no it is not. the server is locked during the restart process (20 minutes) to prevent new players to come in.

Lol its low and lame

Lol its low and lame

I think exactly the opposite: I prevent some players to be kicked few minutes after they join.

I think exactly the opposite: I prevent some players to be kicked few minutes after they join.

I think, no I'm sure, you and your buddies just need to lot barracks and crash sites before others, after server restart.

I think, no I'm sure, you and your buddies just need to lot barracks and crash sites before others, after server restart.

Bullshit -- again!!

I think, no I'm sure, that you don't know what your are talking about, since you never joined my servers and we never met in any servers.

The server is locked during shutdown, in order to prevent players to join before restart as I said, it is not locked afterwards.

Please stop bad-mouthing my server and players, and try to write smart and useful post.

I said good words about server before in this thread. Maybe I misunderstood. All players can't join server 20min after reset? If yes, thats ok.

I got banned for no reason. I just met some guy with a car and played with him for few hours. FR 34.

Edited by StSektro