facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

Is it normal for cars to move on restarts?

Cause my cars have been moving into more obvious spots on every restart.

Is this intended or is someone messing with me? :P

yes, it's a feature.

Every restart, 1/4 chance that a vehicle is moved in a safe place, if it's colliding with any object (house, smalest bush, tree...)

Collision detection is based on sizeof command, which is not so accurate.

so how far is is posible for the cars to move?

Cause sometimes i hide stuff in them and i dont wanna loose it.

It can be a bit annoying if i move my base because i think my cars are being stolen, and then it's just the server teleporting them 5 miles away :P

80 meter radius.

if no safe place is found, vehicle is moved anywhere on map.

An helicopter or a truck stuck by the trees is very annoying too :)

My Ingame name is Isildur

I was banned from FR 130 I was never told why I was'nt Hacking,duping or doing anything wrong I just tryed to join and it said i was "you were kicked from the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Shell 28-Mar-2013 12:23:05 GMT+01 FR 130))

Can I please be unbanned

you are unbanned

May i know why some admin kicks me continously?

EDIT: Maby my arma 2 is out of date^^

There are manny bugs while eating meat or cooking it! happend several times. plz fix

Edited by razael

I can see only 1 admin kick for you, it is the 'seagull bug'.

I can see only 1 admin kick for you, it is the 'seagull bug'.

Okey, i dont know whtat that is so my question: can i somehow avoid it?

thx for your fast respond!

I've been banned, why?

you are not banned.

I don't understand the issue with player legion.

Player GGGYT with a bison SD, we have video proof, we were shot from every direction with a bizon sd, i die, my friend whos recording sees a circle of bullets around him and dies from 5 meters, my other friend hickery just saw him appear, he shot him and rocks were shot out of him, he then dissapeared again.

Ill post the video later.

Edit:

He just appeared, half face blue half face white, teleported to my friend with a hatchet, attacked with around 500 hacks per second. Also he's invincible second point of view of him hacking also going to be uploaded later. It appears he changed his name to "Ice", same skin as what we saw as GGYT

Edited by WhatTheFlup

Me and a friend spent well over 2 hours repairing a helicopter, only for my friend(rowan) to be banned for 'teleporting' shortly after flying in it, and to have myself killed by a sniper as I was landing the thing. Not amused really.

FR130

rowan tried to teleport from Vyshnoye to Polana, a so has been kicked.

Goga killed you at 189m, it's not forbidden.

Yes, I know a hacker didn't kill me, however if my friend wasn't kicked from the server I wouldn't have landed while waiting for him to get back on. Rowan and I were playing on the server for hours, and we spent at least 2 hours repairing a helicopter that spawned just east of Zub and near Vyshnoye, when we repaired the helicopter we refuelled it at Vyshnoye and flew to Berezino, and from Berezino (without landing nor getting out) we flew to Polana, and rowan was banned while just NW of Polana. He wasn't hacking nor teleporting, the script falsely banned him.

Hello today at 15:46 I was banned for teleportation after I hop out from heli. what is wrong? my nickname Taurus

I got banned for "server hopping".

If this is considered ghosting, you're wrong.

I died with an SVD after finding one at a heli crash north of elektro.

I then went back to the same crash (which was on a different server to the one I died on) and tried to get a DMR but when I was travelling, I was killed by a teleporter with an M107 beginning with the letters "c4" in their name.

I server hopped for DMR rounds which were on some bodies next to mine where I died.

Hello today at 15:46 I was banned for teleportation after I hop out from heli. what is wrong? my nickname Taurus

anti TP system is a bit buggy by now. I can't see any banned taurus on my permanent bans.

Why have you taken away death messages?

I removed nameplates and "X is dead" because all these add some thrill. You don't know if a player is really dead until you see his body.

I got banned for "server hopping".

If this is considered ghosting, you're wrong.

30 minute ban for "server hopping". It's automatic and not so smart. Server hopping is when a player connects and disconnects too frequently, because he wants to spawn at a better place, he wants to "teleport" behind an enemy back, etc.