facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

no my name in the game Danil, Kovalev Danil is my name and surname. I don't dealt, just after work I like to relax in the Dayz what's on your servers. and what else is strange, I have been banned on 130 FR and FR 34, and on FR 129 I play without problems.

no my name in the game Danil, Kovalev Danil .

you were banned during 1 hour 5 days ago.

you are not permanently banned.

Edited by facoptere

Thanks to the administrator of the server and the administrator of the forum, the problem has been resolved, thank you very much

hmm could u help me abit im kind of stuck and cant move xD on fr34

ps: its only server i can join lol so i would chance server and move but thats the problem

Edited by terska

You managed to get out by yourself...

2013/08/05, 1:26:18 "LOGIN PUBLISHING: UID#40752710 CID#43568797 PID#20(Terska) as Sniper1_DZ should spawn at Grishino [60:57]"

2013/08/05, 1:46:33 "Player UID#40752710 CID#43568797 PID#1(Terska) as Sniper1_DZ, logged off at airfield [52:55]"

What's the reason behind frequent no-warning server restarts? When it just says "session lost" and the server restarts a few times in a row?

We had a perfect helicopter and lost it to this(we were flying when it happened)

Edited by S.Maelstrom

"No warning" server restarts are done when the server is hacked by cheaters. Sometimes they are ruining performances on serverside, or on network layer (both on netcode layer and UDP layer). The more I wait, the less I can warn the users since the server becomes unresponsive to RCON commands (used to broadcast a message to the players and to shutdown the server). So I try to display a warning, but in parallel I kill the server process after few seconds anyway.

Hi, my name on the server is "Shark" I play on Raid wine FR 34.. Just logged in quickly before going out, to score a few kills with my dmr near electro ;-) Shot a person in the leg, about a 700m distance.. BUT, got instantly banned, for having a hacked weapon... The weapon is no where near hacked, I've been shooting a bunch of people with it, the last two days.. + I got another DMR in my back pack, that I picked up this morning, simply to save for a squad mate, anyways, was wondering if a un-ban would be possible?

Hi, my name on the server is "Shark" I play on Raid wine FR 34.. Just logged in quickly before going out, to score a few kills with my dmr near electro ;-) Shot a person in the leg, about a 700m distance.. BUT, got instantly banned, for having a hacked weapon... The weapon is no where near hacked, I've been shooting a bunch of people with it, the last two days.. + I got another DMR in my back pack, that I picked up this morning, simply to save for a squad mate, anyways, was wondering if a un-ban would be possible?

You are unbanned, this was a temporary ban (10 hours). The problem here is using a hack for infinite ammo. Most of DMR users are not kicked/banned because of their weapon. You will be banned again if the server detects suspicious activity.

hello admin , my name on your server was greg roughly 8 pm tonight   09 08 2013

ps server just shut down didnt see any warning so i could log out and in safely

i was next to one of the hangers at balota airfield and was running close to a wir fence

the server restarted and when i tried to rejoin it stated

battleye  admin ban

can you please un ban me as i was honestly just running and doing nothing wrong

i had i think a m1404 shotgun in my hand and had probable been on server for about 15 mins or so

I did log out once to come back in and it was not to avoid any skirmishes or zombies but to tell my boy who lives in another town how to use dayz commander to get onto your server

so i looged in out to go through process at same time as him roughly

his game name at time was craigyboy92

thankyou bcus i enjoy playing on the fr servers

im unbanned thnx

Edited by judogreg

it stated

battleye  admin ban

im unbanned thnx

ban with no reason = unban few minute laters.

Hi.

Server 130 (I guess you're managing it), I shot a player named invizz or smt like that.

I didn't had time to see his name better, his body immediatly sank into the ground Oo.

I couldnt find his name in the player list of the server, i guess he left.

He had a guillie suit and a M4A3 CCO silenced.

Happened around 15:40, today.

Does a body immedialty sinking into the ground normal? The option to see his gear wasn't even there.

ty

Hey I was banned on the servers I am friends witH (BC)'s but I haven't said or done anything wrong my name is BC TheSealHD can you post Back why I have been banned it would be much appreciated

Hi.

Server 130 (I guess you're managing it), I shot a player named invizz or smt like that.

Does a body immedialty sinking into the ground normal? The option to see his gear wasn't even there.

ty

Invizzz did not disconnect properly (Alt-F4 maybe), but he died just before.

I don't know the mod behavior when a player disconnect like that.

Hey I was banned on the servers I am friends witH (BC)'s but I haven't said or done anything wrong my name is BC TheSealHD can you post Back why I have been banned it would be much appreciated

I don't know any TheSealHD.

Whoever runs this server, there is currently a group of hackers in Elektro.

I killed one in the orange house across from the school building three times, and he continued to spawn in on his body. Then I left, found a guy in the hospital with a CZ50, and killed him.

Then, I went over to the hospitlal, and he was there again with 2 others. Including the one with the CZ50. I killed all three of them, stepped away for a moment to bandage. Came back, and two of them had respawned. I threw a grenade in killed two of them, and then the third one appeared behind me, and we both killed each other.

I managed to kill one of them five different times within 10 minutes, and he had the same gear each time, an M16A2, Surivial ACU, and two grenades.

Edited by Doyen

I can't find any "Doyen" on any of the 3 servers.

Invizzz did not disconnect properly (Alt-F4 maybe), but he died just before.

I don't know the mod behavior when a player disconnect like that.

I just got confirmation that people ALT+F4 to make their body disappear... Dammit.

Hi, is there any chance, to reset your humanity, or get a admin to do it for me perhaps? 

I feel silly for asking, but still.. I would like to be back to standard surviver skin.

Hi, is there any chance, to reset your humanity, or get a admin to do it for me perhaps? 

I feel silly for asking, but still.. I would like to be back to standard surviver skin.

Sorry I can't do that.

Hi, I was playing on FR 130 with a friend about half an hour ago, and we were both in elektro in the yellow pub/cafe building, a ghillied player came in and up the stairs and killed us both even though between us we emptied 2 stanag sd mags into him but he managed to kill us both. We joined the server shortly after we had and went back in the same building and realised nothing had been taken from our bodies, he then came in again and this time had his back to me and at least 5 rounds went into his head before he turned around and killed me. As he turned around a message came up onto my screen (like I have seen from other hackers) but I was killed before I could read what it said. Please could you check your logs and get back to me. Thanks.

Ok thanks but to kill 2 guys twice without taking any damage seems unlikely, I was sure he was hacking, he had his back to me and survived 5 head shots.