colekern

Where's a safe Namalsk download?

I've heard about the new Namalsk map or however you spell, and I decided to try it out. Unfortunately, DayZ commander isn't agreeing with me, and it glitches when I try to download it. Where can I find a safe download? (and no, sixlauncher won't work.)

DayZ Commander worked fine for me. Installed and played using it just yesterday. It take a WHILE to download and acts like its "hanging" on install but it eventually works itself out.

• Like 1

SixUpdater

Select mods and search @dayz, and then right click on Namalsk, scroll down to updater options, and select install/launch this mod.

After installation you will have to launch the mod from SixUpdater, by again right clicking, going to updater options, and select launch.

Edited by V2_Danny
  • Like 2

How does playing other maps work? If i play Namalsk will my progress on Cherno be reset?

nope. Custom maps datas are not on the official hive.

Custom maps are hosted by private servers which have "private hive".

Most private servers only store the Data for that 1 server. So you need to restart every time you pick a new server. BUT if you fidn a good private server which is populated and has admins... stick to it and your Hero will be saved on that server.

There are some Private Servers which have a Shared Hive.

Like "Vilayer.com" servers as i know share the Hero data between eachother.

For example.

Join join "X Vilayer.com server" and find an AS50. you logout and you join "Y Vilayer.com" server and you will have the same Hero that you logged out with on the "X" server.

I've heard about the new Namalsk map or however you spell, and I decided to try it out. Unfortunately, DayZ commander isn't agreeing with me, and it glitches when I try to download it. Where can I find a safe download? (and no, sixlauncher won't work.)

If commander and sixlauncher aren't working, there's something wrong with your DayZ install my friend! One of them should at least!

Any other sites to download? dayz commander = slower then fuck then errors out and wants to redownload, Armaholics slower then hell dayz ftp slow, Not gunna wait 13+hours for a map, There has to be a better place to download.

Namalsk is made by Nightstalkers.

http://www.nightstalkers.cz

you need:

DayZ: Namalsk v0.55 - data file pbo (4.2MB, *.7z)

and

Namalsk Crisis v1.15, including ALL updates [FULL] 688MB

http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=14194

or

http://www.armedassa...campaigns&id=51

all links are taken directly from nightstalker site.

have fun.

Edited by Broter