Reverend Killjoy

Fishing off Death Mountain

May god have mercy on your soul you sick monster :(

MEN WILL MAKE A CIRCLE AND TRAP YOU AND TRANSFORM YOU INTO A RABBIT AND EAT YOU!!!

• Like 1

LOL to the guy on the bike on FR129 about an hour ago.. wow man. i honestly was just pot shotting by the time you weaved into those trees and i figured u D/Cd... i must have put 2 mags into this. then i see your tears on direct... those sweet sweet tears. Fuck you assholes? I am but one man but thankyou for comparing my rapid fire to that of a group. Rott in hell you say? Well, this is when I knew you must have had some good gear. So i actually came down that mountain. I thankyou for your tears, your m4, beans and the bike i commandeered for parking by the houses directly under Death Mountain and which proved lucrative after destroying the front tire and scoping out from :D :D :D

• Like 1

congrats you can snipe like any other bandit who is too scared to go down and do the dirty work up close

• Like 9

congrats you can snipe like any other bandit who is too scared to go down and do the dirty work up close

Why does he have to do it up close if he has a sniper rifle the point of having that weapon is too snipe people.....
  • Like 1

Why does he have to do it up close if he has a sniper rifle the point of having that weapon is too snipe people.....

ya i havnt had a DMR before this so its crazy fun. the story of how i got it is even crazyier. i have taken 19 lives with it in just two days

anyway, more screen-caps. this guy was a classic, caught him freelooking right at me just before i put him down

EHxyW.gif

• Like 1

Reverend Killjoy: Tsk, tsk... You must truly suck at this, given that the only players you can find are freshly spawned and unarmed bambis who, because they've got nothing to lose, run right in the open. So great going there, griefer. You've just done one notch better than the common cheater. That is, unless you actually found your coveted DMR during legit play... Stil you deserve nothing but contempt, so eat it up, dude.

I bet the first one who kills you can do it with a hatchet because you're too occupied with your turkey shoot. I bet you want to prove me wrong too, but then you'd just play right into my hands. ;)

• Like 9

I bet the first one who kills you can do it with a hatchet because you're too occupied with your turkey shoot.

Now that you mention it I was busy sniping when i heard this CRUNCH from legs breaking right next to me.... . he died from the fall and he had an axe!! i was all like

sb6gx4.jpg

Edited by Reverend Killjoy
  • Like 2

okay so i have been working on this Hymn for bandits ,,, during the quieter times up there.. i hope you enjoy.. It should be sung like Sing Hosanna

Give me beans for my hunger, keep me camping

Give me mags for my rifle I pray

Give me dew for my thirst, keep me camping

Keep me camping till the end of day

Sing Brave-Bandit Sing Brave-Bandit

Sing Sing Brave-Bandit to the King Bandit

Sing Brave-Bandit, Sing Brave-Bandit

Sing Brave-Bandit to the Alpha-male

Make me fishers of newspawns keep me scanning

Make me fishers of noobs I pray

Make me fishers of newspawns keep me loling

Keep me busy till the end of day

Give me joy in my heart keep me sniping

Give me joy in my heart I pray

Give me joy in my heart don't Alt-F4

Keep me sniping till the end of day

Give me peace in my heart keep me laughing

Give me peace in my heart just rage

Keep me laughing till the end of day

Give me torches for my backpack keep me lolling

Give me something to kill I pray

Keep me happy till the break of day

Give me rounds in my rifle keep me owning

Keep me up this mountain till the end of day

Edited by Reverend Killjoy
  • Like 4

Give me beans for my hunger, keep me camping

Give me mags for my rifle I pray

Give me dew for my thirst, keep me camping

Keep me camping till the end of day

Sing Brave-Bandit Sing Brave-Bandit

Sing Sing Brave-Bandit to the King Bandit

Sing Brave-Bandit, Sing Brave-Bandit

Sing Brave-Bandit to the Alpha-male

Make me fishers of newspawns keep me scanning

Make me fishers of noobs I pray

Make me fishers of newspawns keep me loling

Keep me busy till the end of day

Give me joy in my heart keep me sniping

Give me joy in my heart I pray

Give me joy in my heart don't Alt-F4

Keep me sniping till the end of day

Give me peace in my heart just rage

Keep me laughing till the end of day

Give me torches for my backpack keep me lolling

Give me something to kill I pray

Keep me happy till the break of day

Give me rounds in my rifle keep me owning

Keep me up this mountain till the end of day

All your other childish attention seeking aside, that's actually quite good. Kudos.

In my opinion this is not even a banditry, like, when you think about that, which (normal) bandit would do that. Bandits are meant to be those evil, unfriendly, but not those bitches who kills poor bambies...You sir are making bandits look like idiots and whole banditry like some sort of being a bitch who ruins the game for others but in the wrong way...just my opinion

• Like 1

This is not banditry, this is murdering of inocent bambies

you will find there are all kinds of fish swimming between Elektro and Cherno, which is where Death Mountain is ..

That's the thing about fishing. You never know what kind of night its gonna be, sometimes it seems like hours go by with nothing at all and then suddenly you are landing fat ghillie marlins. but ya gotta have the bait fish to attract the marlins see

• Like 2

Hard days work? While i do enjoy the fear bandits present, it is nonsense to tell people who have downloaded day z specific instructions.

1. Install DayZ

2.Choose Server

3.Wait a million hours at loading screen because your player is being killed by snipers before you are into the game.

4. (Finally in Game) Run for a while.

5. Exit DayZ because you will get killed by a coward that says "too bad, you are playing a PvP game" (Snipers - too much of a coward and button masher to play Arma or battle closer than 600m away.)

The term Bambi is getting a little tacky but it is still better that "A brand new player or a new spawn that would have otherwise whipped your ass in a previous character and could destroy you in arma."

Edited by sellingthewind
  • Like 1

If you want pro tips on how to do the dirty work up close then check out my "How to trick carebears into death traps" thread ,,

• Like 1

Hard days work? While i do enjoy the fear bandits present, it is nonsense to tell people who have downloaded day z specific instructions.

1. Install DayZ

2.Choose Server

3.Wait a million hours at loading screen because your player is being killed by snipers before you are into the game.

4. (Finally in Game) Run for a while.

5. Exit DayZ because you will get killed by a coward that says "too bad, you are playing a PvP game" (Snipers - too much of a coward and button masher to play Arma or battle closer than 600m away.)

The term Bambi is getting a little tacky but it is still better that "A brand new player or a new spawn that would have otherwise whipped your ass in a previous character and could destroy you in arma."

2mnkbgx.jpg

• Like 2

-------------------------------

Situation Report #1:

TIME: DAY 3

==============================

SITREP: THIRSTY, WINNING

DEBRIEF: Encountered vehicle with multiple persons. Attempted to destroy tires however distance was too considerable or otherwise inefective with so many tires.

FIG A:

2i094cx.jpg

Encountered newspawn.

FIG B:

w1l5g.jpg

Althou I had 6 mags for DMR i knew that 4 were almost totally empty so that was a problem. then i found this tent

FIG C:2ibjbb6.jpg

6 more full DMR mags for teh win. that tent is at DE285 right now and has an m4 with mags. I am going back on that server now ,,,,,,,,,, come at me BITCHES!

• Like 3

Situation Report #1:

DEBRIEF: Encountered vehicle with multiple persons. Attempted to destroy tires however distance was too considerable or otherwise inefective with so many tires.

FIG A:

2i094cx.jpg

Encountered newspawn.

FIG B:

w1l5g.jpg

Althou I had 6 mags for DMR i knew that 4 were almost totally empty so that was a problem. then i found this tent

6 more full DMR mags for teh win. that tent is at DE285 right now and has an m4 with mags. I am going back on that server now ,,,,,,,,,, come at me BITCHES!

Nice sucks you couldn't take down that truck though

Situation Report #1:

FIG A:

2i094cx.jpg

Encountered newspawn.

FIG B:

w1l5g.jpg

Nice sucks you couldn't take down that truck though