Demissary

Don't you love making others feel miserable

If he wants to live in his dreamland then let him dream. We can tell him for hours what a bandit and what a murderer is, but he won't listen, so why still trying? If this is his definition of a bandit, good for him, but wrong.

LOL yes OP I get satisfaction just like most of the players in dayz. hardly anybody uses this forum compared to the game it looks like and it seems more like a place to play pretend compared to the game lol. dayz has no in game rules or objectives, so anyone can do whatever they want. there is no difference between a murderer and bandit since you get the same skin for killing dudes that have no gun or killing dudes with a gun. oh man i dont even know where to start with the concept of a moral compass in the post apocolypse lol. what do these pussies know anyway

every time i nail an unarmed guy i just laugh imagining one of these kids going nuts on the forum. dayz, best game ever

+1

I believe the thread is not about the Bandit skin but the actions constituting a Bandit, which shooting unarmed/unequipped people in the face clearly is not a Bandit action. Whether or not they're the same skin isn't the point.

As for a moral compass bit... Why does it always come down to name calling and verbal bashing, rather than having a proper discussion?

It appears that you can't properly argue the point so resorting to childish banter is all you can muster.

Kids these days... *sigh*

You tell me what the definition of a bandit IN DayZ is because for all I know where people saying that killing unarmed players isn't being a Bandit it is because when I look at my humanity after I've killed them it goes down so in my mind that is being a bandit

If he wants to live in his dreamland then let him dream. We can tell him for hours what a bandit and what a murderer is, but he won't listen, so why still trying? If this is his definition of a bandit, good for him, but wrong.

Tell me the definition then

Even in the dictionary:

Bandit: A robber, especially one who robs at gunpoint.

Do you rob at gunpoint? No. You kill and THEN rob. That just makes you a cold blooded murderer, nothing more, so don't flatter yourself.

Even in the dictionary:Bandit: A robber, especially one who robs at gunpoint.

Do you rob at gunpoint? No. You kill and THEN rob. That just makes you a cold blooded murderer, nothing more, so don't flatter yourself.

Taken from: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bandit

Let me just finish off the definition given in that source bro which you failed to do

ban·dit (bndt)n.1. A robber, especially one who robs at gunpoint.

2. An outlaw; a gangster.

3. One who cheats or exploits others.

Deal with it booooooooiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Edited by Reverend Killjoy

point is: you sir, are not a bandit. Bandits sneak up on people, ambush and robbing them. You are just shooting people because you are too uninspired and cowardly to consider something else to escape from your boredom in DayZ lategame.

Problem is: Your gamestyle is the origin of this deadly dullness around you - a vicious circle. I suggest you play a real FPS like CS or CoD, suits better. :)

So, if I found an AS50 and camp to kill someone to get loot, that makes me a coward? What, were back in the civil war days lining up and shooting each other to be brave? On top of all this, you later post about how people that do this are important to keeping the game interesting. So, basically, we're all a bunch of assholes...but you need us.

So, if I found an AS50 and camp to kill someone to get loot, that makes me a coward? What, were back in the civil war days lining up and shooting each other to be brave? On top of all this, you later post about how people that do this are important to keeping the game interesting. So, basically, we're all a bunch of assholes...but you need us.

Hahahaha +1

I dont kill guys to make them feeling misery :|

I dont give fucks what guy I dont know is feel when he looking you are dead screen :P

I moving on to next kill ;)

I kill for make me feel AWESOME :thumbsup: :ph34r:

• Like 1

Come on KoS, check the dates.

N N N N N Necropost!

Unless one has salient info to really push forward an old thread its better to start a new one.

Closing.

Rgds

L