Hooves

Kicked from server: Script restriction #16

Yup had that problem as well. Rolled back to 93701 patch.

Think it's because that server is lower than the latest Beta. Or atleast lower than a certain version gives you that. <_>;

Look.

If I post something, its because I have checked.

Rolling back to previous beta might fix something but that is not the way to go.

I am pretty certain that some server admins have edited their script txt

as advised.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?135936-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-93825-(1-60-MP-compatible-build-post-1-60-release)&p=2172746&viewfull=1#post2172746

Roll back to previos beta if you wish, thats your choice.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrCalleh/screenshot/558692947228436405

Could any dev who knows the numbering for these bans tell me what 16 is caused by, if they know? I've just tried playing and got this on any server I go on.

I have honestly never cheated, and don't care that the goers of this forum might not believe me. Could someone post the battleye contact form? I can't find it.

Cheers.

If you're on the 825 beta patch, thats whats causing it. I had it all today. Roll it back to 701 and you'll be fine.

Blank out the scripts.txt from battleye folder.

it will be reinstalled soon according to BE creator.

Ah bloody hell' date=' now I feel real stupid.

Thanks!

[/quote']

Different part of the forum.... And the thread became comedy gold when it was merged with several others. It looks like people are posting asking for a solution right after a post explicating it. ...

I would think that this will lessen as more servers do whatever they to to accommodate the 825 beta patch.

So I reverse patched the last beta patch and I spawned in The Wilderness...only it is an empty field with no trees, grass, and a few dead players in a circle....How do I get out of here?

BATTLEYE IS INFALLIBLE, ALL HAIL BATTLEYE 100% FOOLPROOF

So I reverse patched the last beta patch and I spawned in The Wilderness...only it is an empty field with no trees' date=' grass, and a few dead players in a circle....How do I get out of here?

[/quote']

Respawn, or run east.

Kicked from server all the time on every join with latest dayz patch, latest beta patch, latest battleye

With old beta patch can get on old servers but spawn without gear or backpacks etc in wilderness etc

back onto new patch kicked off each time etc

Same problem, I tried rolling back to the patch 93701 but could only play on a few servers that haven't updated yet.

Will just wait for a fix.

i keep getting kicked from a server because of "battleye script restriction #16"

this started happening after i installed the latest beta patch (build 93825)

the server is running the same version

same

i keep getting kicked from a server because of "battleye script restriction #16"

this started happening after i installed the latest beta patch (build 93825)

the server is running the same version

same

Well no its not free, i purchased Arma 2 for the express and sole purpose of playing this mod.

Btw, can someone who actually knows what they are talking about, make a concise guide for us arma 2 noobs....telling us how to actually be able to play on a server when getting this constant battleye #16 issue.

Every single person in my guild is telling me they are getting it, no matter which server they try and log into.

Also, there are numerous people playing, so some people have either figured out what to do and arent sharing their fix, or they are just not unlucky enough to get this issue.

Well no its not free' date=' i purchased Arma 2 for the express and sole purpose of playing this mod.

Btw, can someone who actually knows what they are talking about, make a concise guide for us arma 2

[/quote']

1. DayZ is free, ArmA2 is not.

2. Read the first post in this thread, dude.

3. AND look at the stickied post of the "New players" section, they have an installation guide for beta. Yes, read this additionally to 2.

Oh and 4th: Don't behave like a douche, plz.