DanTheBadMan

Did I just kill a hacker or a legit player?

Nothing is that rare. There is so much hacked equipment, you can find an AS50 or any other gear within a few hours in some tent outside of Electro or Cherno.

within a few hours? try a few mins... the tents respawn that crap every restart. all u need to do is play the game some and know some tent locations and u have infinite gear...i have tents locations and servers for basically every possible spawn i could get. walking around in cherno/elek with high grade gear and not caring about losing it does not mean the player is a hacker. i now prefer to grab some stuff when i spawn from tents and go looking for the real rare to me weapons. m16 acog, or m4 holo. maybe the m14/m24 combo :) as50s are in every other tent...

p.s vehicles and knowledge of this game make it too easy to aquire top gear in short time. in the servers i play regularily, i get all 3 heli crashes in a day and due to when i play i can gather a large selection of crash site weaponary each day and im first to arrive. they are really easy to find once you know roughly where to look and after a 30+day character has everything on toolbelt and as much ammo as you could ever need sometime u feel the need to go get some excitement and potentially let some new guy get a great reward. i carry multiple sets of nvgs on me sometimes to trade etc but also like to think if sum1 kills me they get their best day of Dayz ever! spread the fun. its the same with vehicles...USE THEM!

When I used to play on public servers, I had the co-ords of enough large camps that I could pretty much rock around with any gear I wanted, If I died, I'd just run back to the camps and off I go again. Quite often me and a few friends would go fully geared to Electro or Cherno. My main point was just say that people always cry hacker when they can't understand a pretty simple situation.

When I used to play on public servers, I had the co-ords of enough large camps that I could pretty much rock around with any gear I wanted, If I died, I'd just run back to the camps and off I go again. Quite often me and a few friends would go fully geared to Electro or Cherno. My main point was just say that people always cry hacker when they can't understand a pretty simple situation.

Fraggle is a hacker! He'll spawn in cans of Spam, feed it to his pet attack donkey, and ride a rainbow farting unicorn while firing heat seeking cans of Heinz jumping Beans!!!

RUN!!

• Like 1

There is no way that he is a hacker. The things that you described can easily be acquired and a lot of players own them right now. Plus, there are times that people want to bring everything they can in the game. This does not mean that they are all hackers.

• Like 1

Consider yourself lucky but don't bullshit me, as50 is extremely rare and so is written in the wiki weapons of dayz. Weird that everybody have a as50 nowaydays! You even find 3 in one heli crash LMAO. Sure!

Obviously you lack the ability to comprehend what I wrote.

"...3 all up." ALL UP. Not in one crashed heli.

Just because the OP found a guy with an AS50, doesn't mean he is a hacker. [Although in this context the correct terminology is 'scripter'.]

Next time, don't misread my text.