Hyroshi

Favorite youtuber for Dayz?

Sacriel, Oshi for general badassery and tactical play.

Frankie1080p as well for being so much nicer to common survivors and solo gameplay.

FrankieOnPCin1080p

• Like 1

I swear I replied to this topic...oh well..

Sacriel, OshiSeven, Fhrope, FrankieONPCin1080p, DaSquirrelsnuts, PSISyndicate...

they have all a lot of kids following, and the comments on youtube and during the streaming (omfg the streaming, what a bullshit) are so childish and horrible: lewis marry me, come to my house and play dayz with my pc..i prefere channels with less followers.

Sacriel and Oshiseven are 2 greats but I've also watched a lot of Ngotie and Jackfrags lately and they're awesome. Jackfrags put one on YouTube the other day and it is probably the most exciting DayZ video I've ever seen

The only YouTubers that I watch and are playing DayZ are the Hatfilms, but I would say that Sacriel42 is the best one, from his videos.

Hatfilms aren't experts in the game, but they play the game more like a survival game and not as a PvP game, which is good.

Edited by Sutinen

Lewis/PsiSyndicate is my fav one,and the reason i got DayZ :) i got to play with him in Fallujah,i'm in one of his videos :D and he commented/liked one of my videos,so my life is complete now xD

Jason (sirexzib) just because he is hilarious, and doesn't try and ruin game experiences by hacking, but simply make them more enjoyable. Also Sacriel42 and his squad for good squad pvp gameplay.

Jef(derp)major, he owes me money from the amount of crap games he makes look incredible fun that iv subsequently brought.

IL-2 Sturmovik, silent hunter, I'm talking about you.

I probably watch videos from SideStrafe the most.

I also subscribed to evilpiggehz and MrTheREALButcher for their videos. :)

Edited by Tabris07

I found DayZ from Chkilroy but my favourite DayZers are TheGameplayHub, you should check out ther funny moments videos.

JefMajor clearly knows how to play the game, and PsiSyndicate has logic beyond belief.

Jester814. Reason i got hooked.

Also posts up Vanilla Arma2 and with his 15thMEU group, quite tactical, which i like. Some of his regular extras are pretty damn good too.

Edited by the13th