Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

We now also have a fueling system similar to Lingor. NO MORE JERRY CANS

i love this server been on it about a week i wanna no how i can request a base ^^ i want one my in game name is garry and im allways on Ts :)

keep up the great work pegz

http://i253.photobuc...rnor-452651.gif

I'll catch up with ya on TS.

Great server, good admins, Pegz 4 prez! been having fun on their server for several weeks now. Always in TS. Taviana server is up, played yesterday, sick vehicles. Come join us!!!!

Finally after scratching my head for a few days I have the custom heli crash loot working :D

We are also back up to 200 vehicles.

Had about 6 people in the bus last night, had a lot of fun stealing a few vehicles and then crashing them immediately afterwords. Will be back on tonight hopefully

awesome man good to have you here and this is the loot at the heli crashes :D itemType = [["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper", "weapon"], ["AK_107_GL_kobra", "weapon"], ["SCAR_L_CQC_Holo", "weapon"], ["M14_EP1", "weapon"], ["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo", "weapon"], ["BAF_L110A1_Aim", "weapon"], ["Mk_48_DZ", "weapon"], ["Mk_48_DES_EP1", "weapon"], ["M8_compact", "weapon"], ["DMR", "weapon"], ["M24_des_EP1", "weapon"], ["M40A3", "weapon"], ["MedBox0", "object"], ["M110_NVG_EP1", "weapon"], ["G36_C_SD_camo", "weapon"], ["Skin_Soldier1_DZ", "magazine"], ["G36C_camo", "weapon"], ["BAF_LRR_scoped", "weapon"], ["G36K_camo", "weapon"], ["SCAR_L_STD_HOLO", "weapon"], ["G36A_camo", "weapon"], ["NVGoggles", "weapon"], ["AmmoBoxSmall_556", "object"], ["AmmoBoxSmall_762", "object"], ["Skin_Camo1_DZ", "magazine"], ["Skin_Sniper1_DZ", "magazine"]];

I found two mtn dews and one crash by stary. Did you make those a custom drop there? I gave one to my clan mate and we drunk up the collectors tears together. Hahah.

I found two mtn dews and one crash by stary. Did you make those a custom drop there? I gave one to my clan mate and we drunk up the collectors tears together. Hahah.

Mtn. Dew can spawn pretty much anywhere. That shit is dangerous though, if I find it I don't even pick it up :P

Looking for a good private hive? Come join WarMachine Gaming Community!, We are friendly, medium sized gaming community that is looking for more active members.

We currently host a DayZ private hive US 1011 and a Tavania server US 1011 Tavania Edition! We usually get a average server population of 30 players every night below are some details of the server

• DEDICATED SERVER WITH A 1 GIGABIT CONNECTION TO PROVIDE A LAG FREE ENVIRONMENT
  • Custom towns
  • Custom buildings
  • Custom load-out
  • +200 Vehicles
  • Side Chat Enabled (No VOIP Please !)
  • Care Packages enabled
  • Wrecks enabled
  • Active Admins
  • 3 Hour restarts
  • 50 slot server
  • Lag free server.
  • server rollback enabled to return lost gear due hacker
  • 6 Choppers including choppers like the MI17 and Little bird
  • Custom bases given to players on request!
  • and CUSTOM LOOT TABLES FOR HELI CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if your interested in joining a friendly gaming community Come join us on TeamSpeak at WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com or register on our forums at WarMachineGaming.com

Looking for a good private hive? Come join WarMachine Gaming Community!, We are friendly, medium sized gaming community that is looking for more active members.

We currently host a DayZ private hive US 1011 and a Taviana server US 1011 Taviana Edition! We usually get a average server population of 30 players every night below are some details of the server

• 1 GIGABIT OF CONNECTION TO ENSURE A LAG FREE EXPERIENCE
  • Custom towns
  • Custom buildings
  • Custom load-out
  • +200 Vehicles
  • Side Chat Enabled (No VOIP Please !)
  • Care Packages enabled
  • Wrecks enabled
  • Active Admins
  • 3 Hour restarts
  • 50 slot server
  • Lag free server.
  • server rollback enabled to return lost gear due hacker
  • 6 Choppers including choppers like the MI17 and Little bird
  • Custom bases given to players on request!
  • Biplanes enabled!
    and CUSTOM LOOT TABLES FOR HELI CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in addition to DayZ we also Host CS:GO servers and Garry's mod server which is in the works! So if your interested in joining a friendly gaming community Come join us on TeamSpeak at WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com or register on our forums at WarMachineGaming.com

A rare thing happened just now. And it didn't even hurt this time. I had an idea! :)

The question comes in two parts. First, is it possible to link the hive across your servers? and Second, since the issue of day/night cycles is somewhat debated, and now that you have your own server box, what are the thoughts on running two Chernarus's? One as it is currently configured, and one that is configured for day/night cycles.

The thought is that if the hive is linked to both servers, then people could choose whichever environment they wish to play in.

OR!

(Yes another thought just slammed into my head.)

Perhaps have two servers running 12 hrs apart from each other. This way it will always be either day, or night on one or the other.

(Ok, puts on fireproof jacket. Ready for the flames.)