Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

Wait what!?!

There is nothing wrong with this server... In fact, I love how there is almost always an admin on making sure that there are no hackers bothering us. They also monitor to make sure that no one is using equipment hacks either.

In fact, you were banned just for this reason if I am not mistaken. You are now just on here trying to defame this server. Face it dude, you were caught. Take it like a man. If you are not a man yet, then grow up!

I'v been on this server for a while now and I have had nothing but good experiences. I suspect those that are here complaining are those that have been caught and are now crying over the issue.

I have a saying: "Numbers don't lie. The rantings of a few do not out weigh the praise of the many."

Just look at how many individuals that are giving this server praise. And then count the number of individuals who are ranting about their issues. By the way, I bet those that are crying are not complaining about a bad server, but rather being banned for some sort of "suposed" hacking.

Keep up the good work WM!!

You have my vote!

really appreciate the good words man thanks i'm glad to have such a good community:)

The database does not lie and all of these fine folks would not praise our server if I was "running players off the server" fyi the reason why teamspeak was empty was because it was damn near 3am where most people log off for the night. Alien lab you only ran into me at that hour was because I was redoing our custom buildings after a server mishap. I explained why you were banned personally and you started insulting myself and my server hence why you were banned from teamspeak. I have no problem discussing bans but I will not tolerate people moaning, crying and just out right raging because I caught you. Get over it, we pay attention to our server and if you spawn weapons equip. vehicles or even use a map hack we will find out eventually and you WILL be banned from our server.

We run a private hive and if our staff determines someone is playing unfairly they will no longer be welcome in our community simple as that. I treat everyone I deal with exactly the same, no special treatment or exceptions will come from me.

Edited by Pegz

Great server, its the only one I play on now

ha glad you like the server:)

Its a trap ! LOL

Glad to see you brought night/day cycles back, now i can hunt for justin again :}

Its a trap ! LOL

Glad to see you brought night/day cycles back, now i can hunt for justin again :}

server ppopulation has taken a big hit since we brought back day/night cycles again were going to have to go back to 24/7 day time

Mars i will find you. I will get my gear back :P

not if i find you first :)

we know offer custom clan buildings/bases for players to fight for!

Ok folks seems we have a small issue. One of our admins, who made the initial purchase of the server was upset by the actions of a specific person on our staff. So instead of speaking to us about it, he changed the passwords and shut down the server. Our group is working on starting up another server since, his name was the only one on the server there is nothing we can do about him locking it down. I just wish he would have spoken to us about it instead of just cutting it off I don't quite understand what his issue was but oh well I will update the thread with our new server info.

Good Luck Justin with the server.

We have a new server fully managed by WarMachine.

Server info:

US 1011 Hosted By WarMachine

Port: 2412

Edited by Pegz

Whoa!! That's significant news!!

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm glad to see that a new server is up already.

Was the database recovered? Or are we all starting fresh again?

Edited by Elgirts

Unfortunately the database was not recovered, happened so quickly I was not able to get the database from the old server. That server is still up however, a good portion of our community has moved over to our server but I am sure some may remain there. My assumption is Justin will keep it up and manage it himself.

Sidenote I have gotten all of our custom buildings in so after a restart things will be back to normal for us :)

Edited by Pegz

i'm glad you will stick with the community

Amazing server with an amazing group of people that play on this. I regular here now.

Appreciate the good word man:)

I see that you updated the server IP on the front page. That's good :)

One thought though. Since there are now "two" "US 1011" servers listed for those that use DayzCommander, perhaps the actual correct server name should be listed under the IP address. This way we do not lose any potential new players to the wrong one.

I see that you updated the server IP on the front page. That's good :)

One thought though. Since there are now "two" "US 1011" servers listed for those that use DayzCommander, perhaps the actual correct server name should be listed under the IP address. This way we do not lose any potential new players to the wrong one.

good idea and we asked the admin to change his name already he said he would :)