Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

I had a bit of a play on the server last night. There were 2 guys on the server, and they were talking on side about how they'd found some vehicles as I was looting mogilevika, when suddenly I hear a UAZ outside. I run out of the building and start unloading into the UAZ. I was side on though, so I wasn't having much luck, aside from breaking a few windows. About a minute later the guy comes out with "your a dick head..." "why don't you just fuck off you faggot bandit" or something like that. At this point I'm literally the only other person on the server, and this idiot had managed to find me.

He insisted that he knew where I was for quite awhile, meanwhile I flanked them, found his friends UAZ and took it.

The server you have here is nice, but jesus christ there are some babies out there.

I will be trying to join this server later today to give it a try. I like the private hive better that's for sure.

Yea a lot of people that are possibly friendly get mad if u shoot at them!!

And if he was admin they do have ability to locate EVERYTHING! including tents cars players!

Some admins abuse this but there are some that don't know they can do that!

Advice don't hunt the admins or raid there camps haha they may and can search for your location and kill/ loot what u took from them.

I will be trying to join this server later today to give it a try. I like the private hive better that's for sure.

And if he was admin they do have ability to locate EVERYTHING! including tents cars players!

Advice don't hunt the admins or raid there camps haha they may and can search for your location and kill/ loot what u took from them.

The admins here are legit. I cannot prove this, but i guess the one thing i can say is that if we were abusing our admin powers, i wouldnt be walking so damn much! Also i wouldnt have been kidnapped and held at gunpoint for 30 minutes last night lol. Admins regularly check for hacked weapons and spawned vehicles. We try to ensure that everyone has a good time.

Try out the server Murphy, most of the playerbase are not on until about 2 or 3 pm EST. Should give you time to get geared up!

• Like 1

We do have the ability to check player locations, inventories ect. however it is strictly used for identifying script kiddies nothing more. You can ask any of our players that have killed myself or my group, we don't grief about it. Just expect me to shoot you next time we cross paths ;)

Oh and FYI to folks that were on late last night during the hacker attack, the database was rolled back to about 8pm est. time due to vehicle magnet and many players with obvious ammo crate gear in their inventories. If you come across these boxes in the future please, shoot them so they are destoryed(takes about 3 or 4 shots depending on what you have) or if you dont feel comfortable doing that let myself know (in game name WM Pegz) in game or on teamspeak....Warmachine-gaming.teamspeak3.com thanks!

Edited by Pegz

Glad to see the roll back , thanks for not letting the retards ruin the server.

Had fun last night looking for some guys running about in the police car but could never get the ambush laid out correctly. Good active group with lots of activity on this server , looking forward to some epic fun in the future.

The admins here are legit. I cannot prove this, but i guess the one thing i can say is that if we were abusing our admin powers, i wouldnt be walking so damn much! Also i wouldnt have been kidnapped and held at gunpoint for 30 minutes last night lol. Admins regularly check for hacked weapons and spawned vehicles. We try to ensure that everyone has a good time.

Try out the server Murphy, most of the playerbase are not on until about 2 or 3 pm EST. Should give you time to get geared up!

Haha ok good to know, I will try to join you guys tonight providing the wife doesn't prevent me from doing so.

And thanks pegz for the heads up on shooting me! I will die willingly if I have nothing good to lose but if I find a makorove it's on :/ Xd

Haha ok good to know, I will try to join you guys tonight providing the wife doesn't prevent me from doing so.

And thanks pegz for the heads up on shooting me! I will die willingly if I have nothing good to lose but if I find a makorove it's on :/ Xd

No worries, everyone spawns with a M9 and some food ;)

Glad to see the roll back , thanks for not letting the retards ruin the server.

Had fun last night looking for some guys running about in the police car but could never get the ambush laid out correctly. Good active group with lots of activity on this server , looking forward to some epic fun in the future.

Sorry Mars, but the hitman crew killed us. We attempted to detain two suspects, but they both resisted and were killed. We then drove off to Stary Sobor, where Hillbilly hitman and two of his friends ambushed us and pursued us in a UAZ. We cut across a field and got our front left tire shot out. Jumped out and after a short firefight me and my policefriend were killed in the line of duty. The current status of the policecar is unknown, but there is a new sheriff in town.

LOL, sorry about the police car then, i will keep an eye out for it.

I logged in this AM before work to see what the server was like in the daylight and i found several cars in their overnight hiding locations while crashed heli hunting but no police issue sedans spotted.

BTW, is the rocket launcher in the spawn lists or should i bury it ? hate to ambush some poor soul with it and its hacked in.

LOL, sorry about the police car then, i will keep an eye out for it.

I logged in this AM before work to see what the server was like in the daylight and i found several cars in their overnight hiding locations while crashed heli hunting but no police issue sedans spotted.

BTW, is the rocket launcher in the spawn lists or should i bury it ? hate to ambush some poor soul with it and its hacked in.

It is legit but they do not work properly.

What's wrong with the AdvancedGaming server?

What's wrong with the AdvancedGaming server?

Hey welch! Not a thing just when it's empty and I'm only player it get lonely!!

the advancedgaming server is great decent car spawns and players are great.

This server is good guys found some decent stuff within 5 -10 mins on fresh spawn.

Talked with a few players yesterday and seemed nice.

Ps: Ingame name is" MURPHS"

If u had seen me yesterday.

Hey welch! Not a thing just when it's empty and I'm only player it get lonely!!

the advancedgaming server is great decent car spawns and players are great.

This server is good guys found some decent stuff within 5 -10 mins on fresh spawn.

Talked with a few players yesterday and seemed nice.

Ps: Ingame name is" MURPHS"

If u had seen me yesterday.

Forgive me but I am a little confused where is this advanced gaming stuff coming from? LOL

• Like 1

Forgive me but I am a little confused where is this advanced gaming stuff coming from? LOL

Yea sorry about that it's my normal private hive server I'm always on. And where actually I came across paths with welch.

I wasn't trying to advertise that server hear.

Anyways met up wit WM suspect yesterday nice guy he scooped me in heli and we went after another heli that was flying around but no luck taking it down.

Well I will be back on today for sure for some more action

Had a pretty interesting chopper battle last night with the hitman crew again. They ended up crashing their chopper ( Coondawg lit it up with the m240, they had no choice but to bail ). With two or three men on the ground, we killed one of them, but then as we were coming around for another pass Coondawg was sniped out of the heli! We received ground support from WM at this time, but by now it was too dark to find the remaining bandits on the ground.

6 chopper spawns = good times for all!

Edited by tchmd187

Yea sorry about that it's my normal private hive server I'm always on. And where actually I came across paths with welch.

I wasn't trying to advertise that server hear.

Anyways met up wit WM suspect yesterday nice guy he scooped me in heli and we went after another heli that was flying around but no luck taking it down.

Well I will be back on today for sure for some more action

haha yeah it was fun

Had a pretty interesting chopper battle last night with the hitman crew again. They ended up crashing their chopper ( Coondawg lit it up with the m240, they had no choice but to bail ). With two or three men on the ground, we killed one of them, but then as we were coming around for another pass Coondawg was sniped out of the heli! We received ground support from WM at this time, but by now it was too dark to find the remaining bandits on the ground.

6 chopper spawns = good times for all!

yeah it was pretty fun i have no idea how i made it out of there alive

Not many bandits on right now :P safe to drive around.

i like bandits they give me something to hunt:)

Great server, all the lag is gone after the host change come join.

Yeah thank god the old company was trash now we never have lag:)

Yea, this server is pretty lag free. Better fps too for some reason?

yeah it runs good

Sorry about the whole argument on side chat today we had some racist folks that i had to ban which upset other people because i was "an asshole admin" i really don't tolerate racism against anyone on the server maybe a joke here and there but after they continue to be racist against another player after they are warned they get banned

• Like 1