Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

i would really like to recommended this server to all dayz players the admins are always active thye are always up to date whats going on and they instanlly ban hackers so this so is a well ran server

I've been playing on this server for a few weeks now and it's awesome! The admins are great about getting rid of hackers and are pretty much always on. I can find a car everytime i play which is the main reason i got so aggravated with normal dayz servers. I could go for a week and not see a car on a normal server. On this server i go from car chase, to shoot out, to chooper fight, to finding a chopper all in a day....amazing

haha glad you like the server man

i would really like to recommended this server to all dayz players the admins are always active thye are always up to date whats going on and they instanlly ban hackers so this so is a well ran server

good to have you on the server chicken our firefights are fun:)

We have now switched to an all daytime server.

Nice good to know I will see u guys in a lil bit

alright man cya in game

Had another hacker last night, he was banned almost instantly. We attempt to take care of these incidents as quickly as possible, but if you see something fishy please feel free to let us know. Also we added more channels on the teamspeak server.

WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com

• Like 1

Come check our new and improved NEAF ;)

• Like 1

Kamenka now has a fire staion and market, north east airfield has a Fire station,2 barraks,medical tents ,military tents and a C-130 for scenery and we are offering custom built player bases which do not spawn zombies for clans or squads to utilize and attack each other

server is temporarily down will be up in second

remember the teamspeak is WarMachine-Gaming.Teamspeak3.com

This server is by far the worse server i do not recommend this sever at all the admins are shit all they do is blame poeple that dont hack they like to accuse them of hacking actually the admins use map hacks to find others beacuse they dont no how to play fair there this server has shitty admins pegz suspect minisoilder and w/e the other server are suck

Pegz wouldn't know a hacker from his foot. I was playing on there a week ago and setup camp in the uper north west. When i logged in this week my camp was gone but atleast i had my equipment, or so i thought. After a minute of being logged in i was kicked with the message "nice try". I figured i got kicked erroniously so i found the teamspeak information and connected. I should have none something was wrong when i got into teamspeak and there were only 3 people on. I talked to a chap with Admin by his name and he said that "it was probably Pegz that banned me" he went on to warn me that "Pegz was being a dick and that i shouldn't talk to him" I figure "what the heck i'm innocent". Famous last words. Pegz must be a sleep deprived cause he was not at all rational and he just banned me from teamspeak.

Needless to say i wouldn't waste time on this server. Looks like Pegz has already ran most everyone off anyway.

AlienLab

Edited by AlienLab

This server is by far the worse server i do not recommend this sever at all the admins are shit all they do is blame poeple that dont hack they like to accuse them of hacking actually the admins use map hacks to find others beacuse they dont no how to play fair there this server has shitty admins pegz suspect minisoilder and w/e the other server are suck

Seriously get the fuck out of here we caught you red handed. this is how it went....

we had suspicions you were hacking so we checked the inventory of you truck seconds before the restart and we didn't see anything fishy so we cleared your inventory, you logged in raged and moments later had a M249 SAW and other miscellaneous gear you have been watched for while i'm not a idiot this situation only stacks on top of other suspicious moments where we thought you were hacking stop being a script kiddie

Ignore the immature 13 year old player that cries hacks when someone finds his camp with a chopper or dies

@alienlab Who is this admin that told you that? i guarante you were not gonna ban someone with out a legit reason either it was a accident from another hacker or you were hacking if you have a problem please speak to me at WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com

Edited by ElPingu

Aside from Dnteatmychicken who is a butthurt hacker no one has had a problem with the community as a matter a fact we have been hitting all time highs with the server and teamspeak/community members alike if we really had bad admins we wouldn't have so many people

• Like 1

Wait what!?!

There is nothing wrong with this server... In fact, I love how there is almost always an admin on making sure that there are no hackers bothering us. They also monitor to make sure that no one is using equipment hacks either.

In fact, you were banned just for this reason if I am not mistaken. You are now just on here trying to defame this server. Face it dude, you were caught. Take it like a man. If you are not a man yet, then grow up!

I'v been on this server for a while now and I have had nothing but good experiences. I suspect those that are here complaining are those that have been caught and are now crying over the issue.

I have a saying: "Numbers don't lie. The rantings of a few do not out weigh the praise of the many."

Just look at how many individuals that are giving this server praise. And then count the number of individuals who are ranting about their issues. By the way, I bet those that are crying are not complaining about a bad server, but rather being banned for some sort of "suposed" hacking.

Keep up the good work WM!!

You have my vote!

• Like 2