Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

We have moved to primarily a daytime server so come outside and play.

-BUMP-

Admins are great and players are cool, very small numbers of hackers and the ones that do slip through get banned instantly, lots of vehicles, plenty of PvP. Nothing more to say other than join now.

Awesome server, i was leery about trying out a private hive but this one is awesome. Plenty of vehicles, plenty of good fair fights, its never boring here!

Looking for a good private hive? Come join WarMachine Gaming Community!, We are friendly, medium sized gaming community that is looking for more active members.

We currently host a DayZ private hive US 1011 and a Tavania server US 1011 Tavania Edition! We usually get a average server population of 30 players every night below are some details of the server

• DEDICATED SERVER WITH A 1 GIGABIT CONNECTION TO PROVIDE A LAG FREE ENVIRONMENT
  • Custom towns
  • Custom buildings
  • Custom load-out
  • +200 Vehicles
  • Side Chat Enabled (No VOIP Please !)
  • Care Packages enabled
  • Wrecks enabled
  • Active Admins
  • 3 Hour restarts
  • 50 slot server
  • Lag free server.
  • server rollback enabled to return lost gear due hacker
  • 6 Choppers including choppers like the MI17 and Little bird
  • Custom bases given to players on request!
  • and CUSTOM LOOT TABLES FOR HELI CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if your interested in joining a friendly gaming community Come join us on TeamSpeak at WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com or register on our forums at WarMachineGaming.com

Edited by ElPingu
  • Like 5

Server is great, admins are cool, hackers are minimal and you have the best person playing on the server and his name is 'Insanity Stroke'

lol glad you like the server insanity

Can I join someone on this server? I'm bored.

PS: 'Insanity Stroke' is good...but 'Striker' is even MORE good-er. AND, he's more great-er. And...uh...something else with bad grammer but that reiterates my point.

HEY GUYS! I'M STARTING A MEDIC SERVICE! Look for "Striker, or Striker3838" in the chat/play list! Looking to recruit protection and more medics to help me. Currently Ihave a URAL and a Civvie Offroad.

HEY GUYS! I'M STARTING A MEDIC SERVICE! Look for "Striker, or Striker3838" in the chat/play list! Looking to recruit protection and more medics to help me. Currently Ihave a URAL and a Civvie Offroad.

To sign up as a recruit, click here!

Or, if you're registered on the warmachinegaming.com site, click here!

Edited by Striker38

To sign up as a recruit, click here!

Or, if you're registered on the warmachinegaming.com site, click here!

Very nice idea Striker let me know if you need any help with this. If you like I can create you a teamspeak channel also.

Hey gents, stopped by last weekend to have a look at the server, smooth and stable :}

The server had a message that the host would be changing , is the data going to be lost with the change ? Didnt want to start a camp if its going to be wiped soon.

Thanks again for hosting.

Hey gents, stopped by last weekend to have a look at the server, smooth and stable :}

The server had a message that the host would be changing , is the data going to be lost with the change ? Didnt want to start a camp if its going to be wiped soon.

Thanks again for hosting.

Yes anything from the old server is lost unfortunately. During our switch our old hoster's website and tools were offline(as usual) which is one of the reasons why we moved. So the new server is fresh, have not had a single problem with our new hosting company DayZ.st so feel free to setup shop now.

This server rocks. I had a great time last night when we got ambushed (By we I mean armchair and me) by a couple of guys in an SUV waiting for us to get back to our car. Long story short, they ran away when they heard the might of my AS50 :P .

Seriously, try this server out. You won't regret it!

I had a bit of a play on the server last night. There were 2 guys on the server, and they were talking on side about how they'd found some vehicles as I was looting mogilevika, when suddenly I hear a UAZ outside. I run out of the building and start unloading into the UAZ. I was side on though, so I wasn't having much luck, aside from breaking a few windows. About a minute later the guy comes out with "your a dick head..." "why don't you just fuck off you faggot bandit" or something like that. At this point I'm literally the only other person on the server, and this idiot had managed to find me.

He insisted that he knew where I was for quite awhile, meanwhile I flanked them, found his friends UAZ and took it.

The server you have here is nice, but jesus christ there are some babies out there.

I had a bit of a play on the server last night. There were 2 guys on the server, and they were talking on side about how they'd found some vehicles as I was looting mogilevika, when suddenly I hear a UAZ outside. I run out of the building and start unloading into the UAZ. I was side on though, so I wasn't having much luck, aside from breaking a few windows. About a minute later the guy comes out with "your a dick head..." "why don't you just fuck off you faggot bandit" or something like that. At this point I'm literally the only other person on the server, and this idiot had managed to find me.

He insisted that he knew where I was for quite awhile, meanwhile I flanked them, found his friends UAZ and took it.

The server you have here is nice, but jesus christ there are some babies out there.

LOL I hear you on the babies comment. Some people just can't take getting killed or even shot at for that manner.