Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

Awesome turn out last night highest player count yet...fun was had by all. Hopefully see all you guys on again tonight.

Our IP & port has changed, check my sig below. This should fix the issue where upon attempting to join our server you end up on a different server.

SERVER HIT MAX PLAYER COUNT TONIGHT awesome crowd I might add.

Cool!

Now that we seem to have a good player base, what are the chances of going back to a day/night cycle?

:)

Well it seems we have weathered the worst of the new bypass, this past weekend brought record # of players but with it loads of script kiddies. Unfortunately roll backs were our only real weapon against these kids. Hopefully the newest battleye update has caught most of them and we can get back to good ole dayz fun like we normally enjoy without these annoyances. :)

Great news guys we are getting a dedicated server. I'll post the info once we get it up and running. We will most likely keep the current server up through the weekend to get the word out.

Our Dedicated server is now online info is in my signature below. Come join!

we know have a dedicated server with a 1 gigabit connection to provide a lag free environment for all !

Server restarts every 4 hours, server is empty right now so come get that fresh loot.