Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

Ok... tonight im gonna give it a try

Ok... tonight im gonna give it a try

alright cool man, hope to see you online tonight!

First off the reason i logged off during combat is because you were teleporting, i have the logs to prove it

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, but it is quite sad that you have to lie. You guys are worse than hackers.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, but it is quite sad that you have to lie. You guys are worse than hackers.

Honestly join the TeamSpeak if you have something to say to me, i will gladly look up the logs for you

i don't want to argue with a script kiddie on the forums the teamspeak is WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com

JBassit I am the one who banned you; not only are you in the setpos log excessively you were also kicked several times by our publicvariable filter for having hacked in weapons in your inventory. Don't speak of fair if you can't play the game the way your supposed to. If you would like to see what I am referring to as was said above I will show you the log entries in teamspeak.

Edited by Pegz
  • Like 1

Tonight was the first night we hit server player cap glad to have so many people liking the server

a rant that wasn't important.

Edited by Pegz

Bump with last night's events.

Me and two friends are heading to Berezino in search of medical supplies after i crash a van and nearly kill us all.

We drive up in our UAZ to the Berezino hospital, grab some med supplies. Pretty uneventful and everything goes as planned.

We decide to head down to the general store to restock our food supply. We see zombies up so we decide to scrap our plan and drive on through, until something catches our eye.

Right in front of the general store is a black SUV!

My two friends drop me off in front, and prepare to turn around and grab the vehicle. As i jump out i see one person in the back of the store searching for loot. I begin to circle around back of the general store to hopefully surprise him. My two friends have already turned around by now, and has dropped off one person to get in the black SUV.

I run in the back of the general store and enter the front part of the store. I take aim at the back and prepare to unload my newly found M4SD.

This is when things get hairy.

With my finger on the trigger I see two people in the store, not one. I open fire between the two, I dont think i hit either one. I escape out back and circle right hoping to cut the other person off from escaping out the front. I run right right into one of the survivors i was just shooting at and he takes two or three shots at me, point blank. Two shots hit me right in the face/chest as i open fire again with my M4SD. This time, i got him. He drops fast. At this point my friend had jumped out of our UAZ and acquired their black SUV and is preparing to drive off, but there is a problem. There is a female survivor in the passenger seat!

With complete chaos and panic on Skype, I return the way i came into the store and head into the front room. I see a survivor still there, peppering the hell out of my two friends out front. I open fire at his head, the only part of his body I could see over the tall shelves. Survivor 2 is down.

We now have two vehicles, and my friends are attempting to get the female passenger out of the black SUV. I decide I've had enough of these shenanigans and approach the passenger window. I blast 10 rounds into the side glass. Passenger steps out, and promptly falls to the ground.

With all the shots going off, zombies are coming from every direction. We decide it is time to leave with our newly found vehicle before more people show up.

Me and my friend jump in the black SUV and head off down a street following the UAZ, when a few seconds later we see another UAZ driving parallel to us. Both drivers are pannicking over Skype, and suddenly my friend stops the black SUV with the intent of blowing the hell out of the UAZ. Driver of the UAZ steps out , gets blasted by about 20 rounds.

" Friend 2 has died".

We quickly concluded that we have been following the wrong UAZ ever since we left Berezino. I jump in the drivers seat of the black SUV and start yelling at my friend to get in so we can give chase. He said he was having problems getting into the SUV, and then a misclick happened. His gun goes off and a spray of bullets goes into the front tire.

The new black SUV, our prize from all of this, is now disabled. With one friend down and our new vehicle immobile, we run to our original vehicle beside our fallen friend, only to see the survivor Armchair drive off through the hills.

TLDR : Need morphine, find morphine, need beans, find black SUV, I kill 3, friends get confused and friend1 kills friend2, friend1 shoots black SUV. One of the survivors names was Chuck i believe, and Armchair was the one who got away.

Would love to hear yall's versions of the story as well!

• Like 2

Played on the server for the past few hours. Awesome server with an awesome staff!

Thanks man :)

Tried to join but it's locked.

NVM, unlocked now.

Edited by BlksnshN

NVM, unlocked now.

NVM, unlocked now.

Sorry about that man, we had a bit of a hacker issue but we took care of it.

Me and two friends are heading to Berezino in search of medical supplies after i crash a van and nearly kill us all.

We drive up in our UAZ to the Berezino hospital, grab some med supplies. Pretty uneventful and everything goes as planned.

We decide to head down to the general store to restock our food supply. We see zombies up so we decide to scrap our plan and drive on through, until something catches our eye.

My two friends drop me off in front, and prepare to turn around and grab the vehicle. As i jump out i see one person in the back of the store searching for loot. I begin to circle around back of the general store to hopefully surprise him. My two friends have already turned around by now, and has dropped off one person to get in the black SUV.

I run in the back of the general store and enter the front part of the store. I take aim at the back and prepare to unload my newly found M4SD.

With my finger on the trigger I see two people in the store, not one. I open fire between the two, I dont think i hit either one. I escape out back and circle right hoping to cut the other person off from escaping out the front. I run right right into one of the survivors i was just shooting at and he takes two or three shots at me, point blank. Two shots hit me right in the face/chest as i open fire again with my M4SD. This time, i got him. He drops fast. At this point my friend had jumped out of our UAZ and acquired their black SUV and is preparing to drive off, but there is a problem. There is a female survivor in the passenger seat!

With complete chaos and panic on Skype, I return the way i came into the store and head into the front room. I see a survivor still there, peppering the hell out of my two friends out front. I open fire at his head, the only part of his body I could see over the tall shelves. Survivor 2 is down.

We now have two vehicles, and my friends are attempting to get the female passenger out of the black SUV. I decide I've had enough of these shenanigans and approach the passenger window. I blast 10 rounds into the side glass. Passenger steps out, and promptly falls to the ground.

With all the shots going off, zombies are coming from every direction. We decide it is time to leave with our newly found vehicle before more people show up.

Me and my friend jump in the black SUV and head off down a street following the UAZ, when a few seconds later we see another UAZ driving parallel to us. Both drivers are pannicking over Skype, and suddenly my friend stops the black SUV with the intent of blowing the hell out of the UAZ. Driver of the UAZ steps out , gets blasted by about 20 rounds.

" Friend 2 has died".

We quickly concluded that we have been following the wrong UAZ ever since we left Berezino. I jump in the drivers seat of the black SUV and start yelling at my friend to get in so we can give chase. He said he was having problems getting into the SUV, and then a misclick happened. His gun goes off and a spray of bullets goes into the front tire.

The new black SUV, our prize from all of this, is now disabled. With one friend down and our new vehicle immobile, we run to our original vehicle beside our fallen friend, only to see the survivor Armchair drive off through the hills.

TLDR : Need morphine, find morphine, need beans, find black SUV, I kill 3, friends get confused and friend1 kills friend2, friend1 shoots black SUV. One of the survivors names was Chuck i believe, and Armchair was the one who got away.

" Friend 2 has died".

haha glad you had fun on the server man!

So many awesome (nonhackers) are now playing on this server! It's fun and enjoyable. A must join server!!!

So many awesome (nonhackers) are now playing on this server! It's fun and enjoyable. A must join server!!!

Thanks for the bump man

Great server, lots of vincle spawn points and great admins who are there if you need 'em. Me and my friends really enjoy playing this server, I would recomend it to everyone out there!

Brilliant server, loads of vehicles but more importantly admins are a great bunch of guys always happy to help someone out and very dutiful in keeping hackers out. Building a nice group of players on here, come join us!

Great server, lots of vincle spawn points and great admins who are there if you need 'em. Me and my friends really enjoy playing this server, I would recomend it to everyone out there!

Thanks man hope to see you online tonight!!!

Brilliant server, loads of vehicles but more importantly admins are a great bunch of guys always happy to help someone out and very dutiful in keeping hackers out. Building a nice group of players on here, come join us!

Hey man thanks for the bump and good review of the forum good to have you here

Server is going good, more and more regulars are making this server their home, bringing the average population during the daytime to 15-25 people.

Server is going good, more and more regulars are making this server their home, bringing the average population during the daytime to 15-25 people.

i know i'm really glad the server is finally starting to take off:)

Come Join us on TeamSpeak! WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com or Register on our forums at WarMachineGaming.com