Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

I see that you updated the server IP on the front page. That's good :)

One thought though. Since there are now "two" "US 1011" servers listed for those that use DayzCommander, perhaps the actual correct server name should be listed under the IP address. This way we do not lose any potential new players to the wrong one.

There should be only one US 1011 soon, our former partner said he would change his name since we started 1011 before he was even involved with it.

Wow Huge turn out the past few days thanks to everyone who came and had fun :D

mmmmmmm choppers

Sorry about missing the justin hunt this weekend but it seems this have gone off the rails there. Maybe next week, good luck with the new setup gents and i wish you guys the best.

mmmmmmm choppers

Sorry about missing the justin hunt this weekend but it seems this have gone off the rails there. Maybe next week, good luck with the new setup gents and i wish you guys the best.

LOL justin hunt seems to be over for us WM guys apparently killing the admins isn't allowed on their server.

On ours however, if you are able to more power to you ;)

i cant join =(?

Are you getting an error? What beta patch are you running? Our server is running 99153 as of late last night.

I have begun construction on the first clan camp other than my own, one more lined up after that. However if any clans on the server would like a camp contact me on Teamspeak, warmachine-gaming.teamspeak3.com and we can discuss camp options.

I will post an example later this afternoon of what we can build for you.

Everyone please upvote this post on reddit so we can get a more robust player base.

Edited by Pegz

Here is the base I built for my group and this one is already on the server

ArmA2OA2012-11-1416-19-45-76.png

This one is for a group on our server that I am working on putting in today:

2012-11-15_00003.jpg

The only rules I have for the base building is that no Loot spawning buildings can be in your camp. For obvious reasons, plus who wants zombies in their camp.

Edited by Pegz

Pretty awesome server, admins are good and people are pretty friendly. Would definitely recommend.

• Like 1

Construction of our first 2 bases has been pretty much completed.

In other news we have gone to a day/night cycle finally after everyone agreed we had gathered enough players consistently. Before anyone asks no you will not spawn with NVGs lol

I am currently coming up with drafts for a trading post so stay tuned and let me know if you would like to be involved in some way.

Edited by Pegz

ArmA2OA2012-11-2020-27-13-162.png

We added some more stuff to our camp and made it a little bigger. Coolest thing we found out though is that those blue barrels auto refuel just like in Lingor Island say whhhhhhhhatttt????/ :o :lol:

The camp looks very cool !

Have you found any other way to store gear messing with the files ? The cars and tents work but have you found a building that does the same ?

I will drop by this weekend and have a look and its great to see this kind of modding for arma.

cheers

The camp looks very cool !

Have you found any other way to store gear messing with the files ? The cars and tents work but have you found a building that does the same ?

I will drop by this weekend and have a look and its great to see this kind of modding for arma.

cheers

I have been able to add ammo boxes but they don't save their inventory on restarts :(

but c'mon ppl we need some players tonight where is everybody? We are updated to 1.7.4.4

I am interested in your guys server. I have a few guys that play with me and they are all chill and mature players like me. Do you have a password on the server? If you do what can I do to get it?

I am interested in your guys server. I have a few guys that play with me and they are all chill and mature players like me. Do you have a password on the server? If you do what can I do to get it?

No password on the server so feel free to join whenever.

I've tried to join a few times, and it never prompts for one, but once the game launches (via DayZCommander) it says "wrong password given" and boots me.

Edit: just kept trying and got in :)

Edited by Roshambo-USMC

I've tried to join a few times, and it never prompts for one, but once the game launches (via DayZCommander) it says "wrong password given" and boots me.

Edit: just kept trying and got in :)

Yea its a weird glitch we've been having reports of lately. Over a few tries it seems like everyone is in, personally I have only seen it shortly after a restart and after 2 or 3 tries I am in. I have spoke to our hosting company and they have been hearing from a few admins and they are looking into it.

LOL wow a real script kiddie.....boy was no more than 9 :lol: