Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A - Suicicoo

B - infected, bleeding, low on blood

C - the spot east of NWAF with a barn and industrial-spawn-hut, in the hut

D - female, m4a1 cco, alice backpack

i have a ghillie suit for spare, if you want it :)

Hop on the TS, let me check for a blood bag, but if nothing else I can get you a box of Antibiotics and a Bandage.

hallo, I know I am kick and ban from tmws forum  for reason I don't know and I think is not friendly thing you do, but I forgive  :P   is possible to make me with full bloods?

I am in elektro on public hive :P

hallo, I know I am kick and ban from tmws forum  for reason I don't know and I think is not friendly thing you do, but I forgive  :P   is possible to make me with full bloods?

I am in elektro on public hive :P

• Location    Elektro full mag

I'd say: No - we can't help you. And you've been banned for trying to troll on our personal forums and calling our members "assholes". I thought, that that would be clear enough for you to figure out.

• Like 1

I'd say: No - we can't help you. And you've been banned for trying to troll on our personal forums and calling our members "assholes". I thought, that that would be clear enough for you to figure out.

this not true 100% I come for ask one question and too many guys start to make aggro post, was unfriendly experience for me :( I don't go back there

but I am one hero guy who is need help from some medic, you guys are #1 medic for dayz :thumbsup:  is possible you scare from one guy with Winchester? :o

KoS we don't appreciate you trolling this thread. please take your antics else where.

We will no be helping you due to you insulting our members.

ok, I try ask :|

is not good to make lies, I feel hate from you guys.

I am kill every player I see but I hate nobody, is game for fun :P

I am try now some other guys on reddit :thumbsup:

There is no hate, you simply broke a rule and thus wont receive our help.

ok, I try ask :|

is not good to make lies, I feel hate from you guys.

I am kill every player I see but I hate nobody, is game for fun :P

I am try now some other guys on reddit :thumbsup:

I can assure you that you will receive no help from the Reddit Rescue Force simply by your behaviour towards the TMW. Find some friends who you wouldn't troll to help fix you up. 

Edited by A9821
  • Like 4

To any freelance medics that read this thread i would also recommend to you that you avoid helping this guy due to the way he is acting towards R.R.F. and TMW.

http://www.reddit.com/r/RedditRescueForce/comments/1itzmi/nbloodmake_full_l_elektro_vanilla_dayz_public/

I accept you guy no want to help me already. :|  I am continue to make discuss in pm so I don't make some spam on this thread. :thumbsup:

why so important for you seven to make nobody helping me?

I try to put me in your mind to understand what is motivation for hate campaign, is not possible for me to understand this crazy mind war bullshit.

what is the reason for make this post?

who know? :P

I accept you guy no want to help me already. :|  I am continue to make discuss in pm so I don't make some spam on this thread. :thumbsup:

why so important for you seven to make nobody helping me?

I try to put me in your mind to understand what is motivation for hate campaign, is not possible for me to understand this crazy mind war bullshit.

what is the reason for make this post?

who know? :P

We are actually trying to solve this matter in a nice and mature way, while you're throwing words at us. There is no war going on and we need to inform everyone on duty what type of person you are. Thanks for trying, though. Simply ensures us, that we're still a big thing when we're being targeted like that.

We are actually trying to solve this matter in a nice and mature way, while you're throwing words at us. There is no war going on and we need to inform everyone on duty what type of person you are. Thanks for trying, though. Simply ensures us, that we're still a big thing when we're being targeted like that.

you don't know me 1% >:(

target? you are paranoiac for sure, is why you no help me? :D

my dad say you guys are true special case people to be slaves to some fear. :thumbsup:

anyway is ok, I am meet one friend now, I am cure and killing soon :D

Am I gonna have to clean this thread?

@KOS - I think it's clear you won't be getting any help from the medics, they post to warn other medics because that is how they stay relatively safe.  Let's move on and leave the thread clear for peeps that want help.  Lovely.

• Like 6

you don't know me 1% > :(

target? you are paranoiac for sure, is why you no help me? :D

my dad say you guys are true special case people to be slaves to some fear. :thumbsup:

anyway is ok, I am meet one friend now, I am cure and killing soon :D

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

• Like 6

Look at that Mod abuse. 

• Like 2

Good day everyone, just to remain usual business we now have a new TS-address:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Wow, amazing service.

Just got infected (only been playing about a week). Hopped into the new TS server and was cured within 10 minutes.

I think i found my calling.  I'll have to figure out how to become a Trusted Medic.

Edit

My medic was MaldorLevr.  Thanks man, you saved my life---literaly.

Edited by GoldenPSP
  • Like 2

I think i found my calling.  I'll have to figure out how to become a Trusted Medic.

Hop on to our Teamspeak again, and we'll tell you about our recruitment process!

Plan to hop back on.  I was making the mistake of playing while i work from home today.  so figured I should hop off until im done.

A: Your in-game name: Mikael Andersen

B: Your condition/ailments: Low on blood, sick. Need blood transfusion and anti biotics. 

C: Your location: The deer stand east of Lopatino.

D: A general description of your character: Normal skin, DMR.

Edited by Mikael Andersen

Hey there, if you need help quickly just hop on our Teamspeak-Server:   ts.tmwdayz.com