Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

dont have skype, downloading teamspeak now tho

Alrighty! Thank you for doing that!

I will keep an eye out for you and talk to you when you get there!

• Like 1

Well, I had my first experience with TMW. I dont think I have ever met nicer and more efficient people in my life. This guy Feral and someone else aided in my rescue after my legs got broken due to the new patch. I gave them my coordinates, and they came to my rescue in a very timely fashion. Feral offered me ammo from his backpack and plenty of food, drink, and medical supplies after giving me a blood transfusion and morphine. Such kind gestures in such a brutal world such as Dayz are few and far between. I 100% recommend TMW if you get yourself stuck in a bad situation. They are my saviors, and I am forever thankful.

• Like 1

After several months offline, I can't help but notice that whitelist medics seem to have gone away in the intervening 5 months. Bummer.

After several months offline, I can't help but notice that whitelist medics seem to have gone away in the intervening 5 months. Bummer.

What exactly do you mean? The patients are still being helped here on the forum's, or aren't they?

• Like 1

It has been quite awhile since anyone's asked me to join the White List.

I can't believe you guys never get attacked / robbed while / after healing someone.

Seems like there are fewer and fewer bandits out there.

It has been quite awhile since anyone's asked me to join the White List.

Woah woah woah, Doc, that's not a knock on you, that's a knock on us whitelist guys. And then I scan the recent posts, and realize that whitelist medics are still running around healing, and I feel like trash for even bringing it up. So please, carry on, ignore my stupidity.

I can't believe you guys never get attacked / robbed while / after healing someone.

Seems like there are fewer and fewer bandits out there.

We do get backstabbed and trolled from time to time, but that's one thing about to change with the latest patch, especially as the game's getting harder now and everyone shooting on sight will be pissed off by the situation and ammo-problems, so they will be leaving eventually.

Woah woah woah, Doc, that's not a knock on you, that's a knock on us whitelist guys. And then I scan the recent posts, and realize that whitelist medics are still running around healing, and I feel like trash for even bringing it up. So please, carry on, ignore my stupidity.

Don't drag yourself down like that ;-)

Edited by kichilron

Name: Daryl Dixon

Ailment: Low on Blood (Have Blood Bag)

Location: The town of Polana, in a red brick building near the supermarket

Description: Wearing a ghillie Suit, armed with an MP5SD6

EDIT: Kichilron and Shohu helped me out, they were efficient and professional, thanks a lot guys!!

Edited by El Pookie Lips
  • Like 1

Started back into DayZ a few days ago, recently died after surviving 172 days and low on supplies, but hope to be back on my feet and helping others again. ^^

• Like 1

Ingame Name: McMasterson

I am in need of a medic myself guys. Ive been a medic myself in the past, I am off the coast at Kamyshovo near the Otmel Islands best as I can tell with no blood and a broken leg with a 1 hour timer.

I could use a full round of meds.

Heatpack, Epi, Morphine and a Bloodbag.

I am currently stable, in shallow water wearing a ghille.

Edited by S_poon

I am in need of some medical attention. I was involved in a helicopter crash and somehow survived the crash with very very low health. You will find me just north of the stary tents. You will find my steam username by searching andwii, and my name will come up as TAW_Bushwookie.

EDIT

thanks for the help Sabess and Ice Turtle. You both helped me greatly, and in the end didn't make it back alive. Damned zombies... Such is life lol.

Edited by andwii

I need to get medical stuff back since there were too many people to help. Join the Teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com

I will see what I can do. I'll probably have to run 30 kilometers because I am at NWA

I need to get medical stuff back since there were too many people to help. Join the Teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com

I will see what I can do. I'll probably have to run 30 kilometers because I am at NWA

Already been helped.

Unless you mean Spoon, who, unless he somehow got into the exact same position again, was helped by HerrJon.

I am in need of some medical attention. I was involved in a helicopter crash and somehow survived the crash with very very low health. You will find me just north of the stary tents. You will find my steam username by searching andwii, and my name will come up as TAW_Bushwookie.

EDIT

thanks for the help Sabess and Ice Turtle. You both helped me greatly, and in the end didn't make it back alive. Damned zombies... Such is life lol.

At least you made it out alive.

Edited by Mr.Saber

At green mountain, bandit skin, low on blood and broken legs. Please help ASAP :( Steam: snipez444 or [DBSE] Maverick. Skype: kaapo.bebeng. Edit: Kichilron helped me up with his mates :) They were really nice, and im patched up now :) Thanks!

Edited by Brack
  • Like 1

A: Your in-game name: Kaspa

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): In Stary Sobor south of supermarket

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal skin with British survivor backpack and ak 74u

A: Your in-game name: Kaspa

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): In Stary Sobor south of supermarket

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal skin with British survivor backpack and ak 74u

Hop on the TS, Saucy in there..

Edited by Saucy
  • Like 1

A: MisterBread

B: Low on blood, blurred vision

C: North of the tents in Stary Sobor

D: Normal skin, carrying a AKS Kobra
Edited by misterbread

Just join the TS and we'll get you sorted out.

Add me on steam below, or preferably, join our TS address: ts.dayzmedics.com