Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

First of, why are we talking in english? And second, if its just a game, why the fuck you killed me and looted my body? Fuck you. It's easy for you to say "get over it, its a game" but if you get betrayed you'll know how i felt when you shot me in the back motherfucker, just like Walsu did. He shot me from long range with a sniper. Hey, you guys should make a clan called "BOC" BOC= Bunch Of Cowards!

First of, why are we talking in english? And second, if its just a game, why the fuck you killed me and looted my body? Fuck you. It's easy for you to say "get over it, its a game" but if you get betrayed you'll know how i felt when you shot me in the back motherfucker, just like Walsu did. He shot me from long range with a sniper. Hey, you guys should make a clan called "BOC" BOC= Bunch Of Cowards!

It was me who shot you with an AS50, walsu was in the plot with me :)

Now, any medics there? =>

Ah, ok. Then i guess youre more than a coward. A faggot. Cowardly faggot. You know, all the time we played, i was thinking of shooting you, because youre a bitch.

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.... :) Ohh what an diss. I guess she goe'd to cry:)

A: Sgt. Kelmu

B: Passed out, bleeding, Low on blood

C: 062 076, Small warehouse

D: Basic Survivor clothing, L85 Equipped

Need help ASAP Im hunting a thief!

I'll be there as soon as I can, just meet me on teamspeak.

Also, let's keep this thread medical requests only. If you have personal feelings to work out, do so over PM or rage thread.

Long time no see everyone! TMW Zaebos reporting for duty. hit me up if you need medical attention for a bodyguard!

(12:54) (Saved)***Check below for the medic that saved me.

***Thanks a ton to "XxSC4RECR0WxX" for helping me out by Orlovets. He treated me, guided me throughout a few cities for some travelling gear, and took me to a nearby safe town for which I stay until tomorrow. I recommend him greatly as a medic and guider. To any forum topic poster, clan, etc., this hero deserves a +1 for the records.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Your in-game name: Disastrical

B: Your condition/ailments: Low Blood, Broken Leg

C: Your location - be specific: Orlovets

D: A general description of your character: Civilian Clothing, Coyote Patrol Pack, Winchester 1833, Camo face paint

*http://dayzmod.com/f...ts/#entry967861

[*Original Topic post of my condition/area requesting help for any additional clarification.]

Edited by Disastrical

(1:57 PM of 10/28/12) (Still requesting help)

A: Your in-game name: Disastrical

B: Your condition/ailments: Low Blood, Broken Leg

C: Your location - be specific: Orlovets

D: A general description of your character: Civilian Clothing, Coyote Patrol Pack, Winchester 1833, Camo face paint

*http://dayzmod.com/f...ts/#entry967861

[*Original Topic post of my condition/area requesting help for any additional clarification.]

Sent you a request on Steam

A:Ronnie

B:low blood keep passing out

C:north of berezino and near blunt rocks

D:ghille suit and aks-kroba

steam name:ronnielamb123

Edited by Ronnie Lamb

A: Hollis

B: Broken leg, low on blood.

C: In Vorkuta (Dayz Namalsk) on of the outskirtish buildings (not "Vorkuta Outskirts"), bottom floor. 015,068

D: Survivor skin, M1911, DMR on back, Czech Pack

Steam ID: holliswuzhere (Sorry, forgot to add)
Edited by hollis53

A: Chimbley

B: Low blood

C: In Cherno, On top of the hospital near the medical tents

D: Wearing a Ghilie Suit with a M4A1 CCO

Steam Chimbley Sweep

A:Ronnie

B:low blood keep passing out

C:north of berezino and near blunt rocks

D:ghille suit and aks-kroba

steam name:ronnielamb123

If no has has helped you yet, I can do so later this evening around 7-730 EST. Just add me on steam and I'll get back with you around then.

I guess there aren't any Namalsk medics yet. Are there?

I was there, but unfortunately I was kicked from the server while in a Ural. Lost everything. :/ Sorry.

• Like 1

Hello I am TomF ingame and in need of a blood transfusion. The catch is I am on Lingor near the hospital in calamar.

My character is in normal clothes with an alice pack, Aks with cobra and G17. Thank you for any assistance you can offer. I have blood bags on me if you have to start a Lingor character. I can also give you a G17 if you actually want to have a go on Lingor.

Edited by warlikewalnut

I guess there aren't any Namalsk medics yet. Are there?

I am set up but problem is which hive?

Hello I am TomF ingame and in need of a blood transfusion. The catch is I am on Lingor near the hospital in calamar.

My character is in normal clothes with an alice pack, Aks with cobra and G17. Thank you for any assistance you can offer. I have blood bags on me if you have to start a Lingor character. I can also give you a G17 if you actually want to have a go on Lingor.

do you still need help? i dont usually play lingor but ill give it a go, im on the teamspeak now

Edited by Fluxley58

Any 'Namalsk by DayzPlanet.com server' Strazyplus.

Edited by hollis53

Name: RaptorzzxB

Condition: Really low blood, just under 2000

Location: Just below the north east airfield, around 118 030 on the coordinates

Description of my character: Black hat, Black long sleeve shirt. Coyote patrol back pack and a lee enfield

Big shouts of love to the man snowcrash. Ghillie bug left me stranded on the coast, Snowcrash attended to my poor soul and got me back to my feet so I could return to my brothers searching for me in Stary Sobor! Thanks TMW.

Big shouts of love to the man snowcrash. Ghillie bug left me stranded on the coast, Snowcrash attended to my poor soul and got me back to my feet so I could return to my brothers searching for me in Stary Sobor! Thanks TMW.

THX snarble..it was my pleasure..

Edited by snowcrAsh42

hey im needing help bad :)

A. brutha

b. low blood, broken legs, passed out. (timer up?)

C. in a barn, e side top level. C are 253, on the comp, 236 on the moutian icon, the map says 039106

D. gillie suit, pistol.

any help would be great :0

hey im needing help bad :)

A. brutha

b. low blood, broken legs, passed out. (timer up?)

C. in a barn, e side top level. C are 253, on the comp, 236 on the moutian icon, the map says 039106

D. gillie suit, pistol.

any help would be great :0

Hey mate, I am one of the TMW member (Not a medic, I need to go some more training though ;])

Hmm If you can join teamspeak: ts.dayzmedics.com

or add me on skype: nene574

It'll just make things alot easier on us :D