Adio

[GALLERY] Pyramid Infantry - 1st Zed-Slayer Division

Got an organized clan on DayZ, will be posting more screens up like these if you guys like them. We work pretty much like a paramilitary.

I appreciate feedback, we have about 18 enlisted soldiers at this time.

pseon.png

14th - 15th of June

3a8hL.png

r9LN9.png

jktyB.png

BFMuK.png

JzrW0.png

UN96b.png

RRaHm.png

YeSwf.png

vvPY7.png

Rest of the screens posted due to the restriction..

sBdjS.png

WgnD6.png

uU77J.png

9Try9.png

hkn0x.png

NkLl2.png

Some server with crosshair enabled' date=' lol.

[/quote']

When you roll around in a group of 10+ people and you don't have crosshair and everyone on the server looks the same it equals stupid.

Nice! Looks like it would be fun as hell to roll with you guys.

What sever do you play on?

We play on ---confidential--- server and use Teamspeak to communicate effectively.

- I'll be posting more screens since you guys seem to be liking them.

Appreciated guys.

lr158.png

39qzR.png

iRwQK.png

IweXA.png

gaxKq.png

rOlpa.png

STJlF.png

hey guys add me on steam at blazer16113 if you wish to have another, i require no training of any type, and am already trained in navigation, formations, breaching, piloting/driving any vehicles, and maintaining sectors. add me if you want more background info, etc.

You need to have a working microphone and be able to speak English fluently to have a chance at joining us, for now recruitment is closed but hit me up with your steam, skype or MSN name to stay in contact with me to stay updated.

You need to be able to team-work efficiently, have common sense and be able to follow orders.

There is so much fucked up with this server and clan. Really shady people.

I saw this thread and decided to find their camp. First things I've noticed is the server has 25 slots, clan has 18 people (+ later I found out they have people without tags inside their camp so possibly more.)

When I first joined 70% of server was filled with [PI] guys, just farming gear. We've watched them for hours, driving to and and from camp and having orgies around their tent city.

Another interesting thing is that side and global chat is disabled to everyone except them and some other chosen people.

Well now here is the best part. One guy stumbled upon our scout, so we decided to rush towards their camp, take their cars and run over the tents. Their member, [PI] Archer disconnected after getting shot at and closed the server for several minutes as I was driving their blue truck. It later went backup with time changed to night and was filled with 10 PI members right away. Most likely every member has nvgs from all the farming they've been doing for who knows how long so that would explain the change of time. [PI] Ghost something, disconnected from me as well after getting shot.

It is all on video which will be posted later.

On a side note, I also found a big truck full of hacked gear which someone later took. Few hours later I see it not far from their camp completely destroyed.

Fun fun fun.

I'll be back later and we'll be recording you again. From what I've seen you guys have people in the camp 24/7.

Unfortunately meta-gaming is allowed, which shouldn't. We're trying to show our hard work in this thread and people take advantage of our screenshots to find our camp, which wouldn't be possible without the screenshots posted. Let's play fairly, shall we? We're doing our work, you guys are being selfish and not caring about our work and all you want is our stuff that we've worked for weeks to get. Smart enough, eh?

No, I drove through half of the map to find your camp.

Hard work? You have the server full with PI people so you don't have to worry about anyone attacking you.

And I just drove over all of your tents. Not sure if they are gonna stay down tho.

LkQ52h.jpg

RCkYdh.jpg

If what has been said so far is true ...

You guys posted screenshots of your camp ( like idiots) were surprised when you got attacked and then broke the rules to defend your camp? Is that about right? All this while gaming your server to farm loot.

Well, is it not nice to show a big group of people dedicating full-time to the game and actually buying a server for our own clan? Common sence please. And you don't call us idiots, you don't know what we've been through so far, it wasn't like we've used most of the slots in the server for ourselves, and we're planning on raising the slots. The reason why we did not changed server was because we already had the cars, so before you even waste your time trying to make us look dumb/wrong you fucking ask.

Posting screenshots/videos is how we fucking show how awesome the mod is, but seems like some kids can't hold themselves agaisnt their stubborn minds. How unfortunate.

We don't fucking care about the tents, it was just a childish act of yours to be honest.

They actually did a good job with not posting screenshots that revealed the location. I just know where to look for camps since you cannot easily hide them. The only thing their screenshots revealed was that they weren't outside the map.

Anyways, video of server being closed down on us and [PI] guy disconnecting is being uploaded. Haven't seen it yet tho so not sure how good it is. ;d

Members of the raid:

[Trapezoidal Cavalry] UnattractiveBull

[Trapezoidal Cavalry] Friendly

[Trapezoidal Cavalry] Hola

[Trapezoidal Cavalry] MultipleRaise

vs

[Pyramid Infantry] SexyGoat

[Pyramid Infantry] Thuggy

[Pyramid Infantry] Adio

[Pyramid Infantry] OneDrop

and several others.

Well' date=' is it not nice to show a big group of people dedicating full-time to the game and actually buying a server for our own clan? Common sence please. And you don't call us idiots, you don't know what we've been through so far, it wasn't like we've used most of the slots in the server for ourselves, and we're planning on raising the slots. The reason why we did not changed server was because we already had the cars, so before you even waste your time trying to make us look dumb/wrong you fucking ask.

Posting screenshots/videos is how we fucking show how awesome the mod is, but seems like some kids can't hold themselves agaisnt their stubborn minds. How unfortunate.

We don't fucking care about the tents, it was just a childish act of yours to be honest.

[/quote']

Is that why you restarted the server? Because you don't care about your tents?

I find it surprising how such a organized clan/group can't get into common sense. If you're not ready to take any risks, don't play this mod. And absolutely don't host a server.

Server admin here, hello guys. I'm sure we can handle this maturely and discuss this out without being douche-bags here.

First of all. We do realize that the slot cap for the server is ridiculously low but we're currently in the making to buy a 50 slot server so we can engage more in PvP. Do you really think we deliberately stacked up with soldiers just to avoid contact with other people? No, that's just very childish and a very loosely based attack to make against us. We're tight-knit group that's been playing with each other for a couple of years and we all play together as we enjoy the game more. So stop with the childish jabs and give up, please.

Secondly. Farming gear? We put hours into tactical planning when we do raid things. We all have a freakin' blast in team-speak and for you to loosely assume that we quick-loot/hoard farm gear is stupid as fuck and once again a baseless argument.

It seems like you're a bit confused with how this all works, my friend. Side-chat is automatically disabled for people with the newest beta-patch, and it has nothing to do with us. Come on, try joining the server without the beta-patch and you'll be able to write in side-chat. Only logged in admins can use the global. This has no benefits or advantages so why did you bring it up... Stop trying to black-paint us, bro.

I, however, can not speak for those who have quit to avoid PVP. We have strict rules about that and Archer has been removed from the roster. I am sorry. On the other hand, someone called [TC] Holaz(?!) was found in a bush and immediately disconnected from the server after receiving gun-fire.

You do all know deep inside that none of us were at the camp than Archer(? unsure to be honest) while the restart happened. It was not to gain advantage and the server-logs can be used to check if we were there, I guess.

Hacked truck is really none of your concerns and once again you're just trying to throw low punches at us for no reason at all.

Someone called [AR15] Cocksucking Cunt came up with the truck towards our camp. We opened fire and got him through the windshield. We looked at the truck, and it had hacked weapons. Consulting with people in the #dayz channel (check IRC logs), we were promptly told to grenade it and let it explode. Done and said. No more hacked guns.

Now, to my attacks towards you.

There is something very very very very smelly about you guys. I do think you have something in-tie with the [AR15] guy and the truck. Don't tell me you have been stalking us for literally hours. This happened like what? Ten hours ago or so? I don't even know.

Secondly, you guys are either exploiting or hacking, most likely the second one. How the hell do you see in the night whilst we can't? We're blinded by the dark and we have to use night-vision google to even see you guys.

Other than that, there's been around five different people with stupid names entering the camp. I honestly do believe that you guys either exploited by going on your home server, using your vehicle(s), drove up there, server hopped to our and then killed us/destroyed the tents. There's a possibility of you guys hacking because stupid names are entering our base - "Douchebag", "Jackie Chan". Our camp is getting swarmed with people with fresh gear. It's not logical at all except if you guys have a teleport hack or something alike

I beg Devs that are reading this thoroughly inspect these guys. Here comes some screens.

Random guy calling himself "Douchebag" coming into our camp with shit gear, no night-vision during night-time etcetera. Same goes for Jackie Chan.

http://i.imgur.com/RQxzB.jpg

Here goes a picture of Jackie Chan killing a member called OneDrop then getting killed by another member of ours.

http://i.imgur.com/GyelV.jpg

It's all very dodgy and shady, seriously.

And yes, the tents are going to stay down. :)

If you believe we've restarted the server, why don't you just exploit your way here and check the tents out? They're still down.

I was Hola, but I didn't log out. I ran back up the hill and came down from the side of your camp. I did shoot at Thuggy who was in the small treeline, though, and he promptly logged out.

Get your shit straight, son.

So driving cars is now an exploit. I fixed an atv then drove around your server to find the camp. Once I found location of your camp I drove rest of crew to it. And why would I bring good equipment to a suicide mission? It was 4 people vs ~10.

Jackie Chan wasnt with us. However I changed my name to Douchebags after you closed the server on us raiding the camp.

This whole thing is hilarious.

http://i.imgur.com/0dUBf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gPYoa.jpg

Shit about the hacked truck.

And Hola, please, do not lie. You did log out and you didn't appear on the player-list. We all agreed to it and we all solemnly swear on that. So get YOUR bullshit out of this topic and let us be.

Hey, we did not fucking close the server while you guys raided the camp. It was purely coincidental and if needed logs can be checked and it'll say that we are somewhere in Zelenogorsk. It's a paid server, we wouldn't want to jeopardize our monthly payments for something so silly? Some pixels in a game? C'man, give me a break. Truthfully, well played by your guys. I couldn't really give a jack-shit as this is a game, and you rightfully you infiltrated our base and destroyed it fully. If you're still concerned about the tents, come in-game and check it out. I won't stop you, nor will anyone else.

We're all old enough to realize that this is a game and we seriously, and I emphasis seriously, do not really give a jack if you've destroyed our base. It's apart of the game and it was expected as soon as server information and camp pictures was disclosed. You learn from your mistakes, I guess? It's a bit sad that you can't take this win and just get away and you just have to try to black-paint us and try to make us something we aren't.

I do however, really, apologize for Archer. I heard about it not only from you guys but from others and it has been handled. He's been kicked from the roster. Thank you.

I had beta patch and played on servers with beta patch with no problems of not having side chat for a while now, but you might be right about that. My apologies.

http://i.imgur.com/0dUBf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gPYoa.jpg

Shit about the hacked truck.

And Hola' date=' please, do not lie. You did log out and you didn't appear on the player-list. We all agreed to it and we all solemnly swear on that. So get YOUR bullshit out of this topic and let us be.

[hr']

Hey, we did not fucking close the server while you guys raided the camp. It was purely coincidental and if needed logs can be checked and it'll say that we are somewhere in Zelenogorsk. It's a paid server, we wouldn't want to jeopardize our monthly payments for something so silly? Some pixels in a game? C'man, give me a break. Truthfully, well played by your guys. I couldn't really give a jack-shit as this is a game, and you rightfully you infiltrated our base and destroyed it fully. If you're still concerned about the tents, come in-game and check it out. I won't stop you, nor will anyone else.

We're all old enough to realize that this is a game and we seriously, and I emphasis seriously, do not really give a jack if you've destroyed our base. It's apart of the game and it was expected as soon as server information and camp pictures was disclosed. You learn from your mistakes, I guess? It's a bit sad that you can't take this win and just get away and you just have to try to black-paint us and try to make us something we aren't.

I do however, really, apologize for Archer. I heard about it not only from you guys but from others and it has been handled. He's been kicked from the roster. Thank you.

You know what? I really hope you get your wish about the Devs investigating this. Would be very interesting to see their response.

Ohh, and I never combat logged. I took your car, though!

Is this handled and can we continue on our topic? Or do you guys want to bash it more. We'd like to set up a new camp somewhere and post screenshots again.