rocket

IMPORTANT: Central Server was Dropped

OUTSTANDING !!

Great to know that douche-baggery has taken a big purple dildo to the face today and other figurative things that I will not say.

Thanks Rocket and the DayZ staff and BI.

I don't know' date=' but am patiently waiting for a response from the DayZ team to verify what went wrong.

[/quote']

You hacked, therefore you were banned. Simples.

Its nice to know you left for a little while, but you still aren't bringing anything useful to this thread.

I contacted battleye too see what went wrong and am waiting a response.

Thanks for the help everyone that posted useful information.

No one believes you. You got caught cheating, tough, see you.

Any yet you still allow dev friends to do as they please. Your just killing this mod before it even starts. I dont think u have any idea what goes on in a server.

noooooooooooooooooooo

DON'T KILL THE MOD

PLEASE

PLEASE

Rice wrote:

But heres a quote from a DayZ staff member

" Players with illegal weapons will start getting them replaced with Makarovs." -Page 4

Thus the hacked weps won't have the same "values" as legit weapons if they are being replaced with makarovs. Since they can tell the difference between legit and non-legit weps.

So infact these spawn weapons do have a different value/id set to them and thus how they easily would find hackers. Looting hacked gear is still hacked gear as it seems.

A mission or mod based system that tracks your weapons and/or detects a weapon not obtained from the legit loot the mission is also tracking.

That will give you a macarov. It is not connected to BattleEye. That is a mission based anti-cheat system. A good one, probably was not too hard to design as DayZ already has database oriented functions.

Another anti-cheat system all together is BattleEye - this nabs the code monkeys who actually bring in the weapons and crap with their various means. BattleEye doesn't communicate with any in-game mission based anti-cheat function that distributes macarovs to those holding items/weapons born from a hack.

These are two completely different, completely separate systems. Know your anti-cheat systems before you call others the fool. If BE nabbed you, it's because it detected you doing shit, and if I were right next to you at the time, I could pick up the gun you hacked in, and go play with it and BattleEye would care less. Right up until DayZ mission replaces it with a macarov cuz it was not official loot.

But I imagine we won't be able to confuse you with the facts if you've already made up your mine to defend your own side of the problem without reading these details. Good luck.

The only thing in my gear that I could be unsure about was an M14 AIM that I got from the barracks off a dead body, and an M1911 mag that I got from a pack of tents.

The rest of my gear - rangefinder, GPS, M1911 - was all gear that I had either picked up from a spawn, or been given by a friend who picked it up off a spawn. Yet today, I and basically half of a server crashed in the dodgy update, and when we respawned after rolling back to 1.7.1.1 we lost all our main gear and it got replaced with a makakrov.

What the hell? I've never duped anything, wouldn't even know how the hell to do it, and find that sort of crap abhorrent, yet I and half of a server lose all our hard earned loot because we picked up an item that unknown to us might have been duped? If that's even the case?

What about people who had their GUID spoofed?

Happen to a clan mate, and it means hackers simply steal others GUID and keep on hacking.

Hackers - a reason why the "stocks" should be reintroduced to the penal system. Rotten tomatoes, 10,000 year old eggs and mouldy cabbage are definitely in order!

This is so pathetic. People waste all this time and effort to ruin other people's fun. What a bunch of losers.

I killed a bandit in Elecktro and he had a M4/grenade launcher with a TON of ammo.

Was he a hacker and can I keep the weapon?

Invalid weapons are removed constantly.

If you're found several times with an illegal/invalid weapon you might get a warning/ban depending on severity.

You better not ban people for possession of "illegal" weapons if you are to incompetent to stop cheaters from spawning these weapons.

Innocent people loot from cheaters all the time and they get a ban? You got to be frakking joking, do you listen to yourself or are you just delusional and completely stupid?

I would suggest you get your ass into gear and stop the spawning of these weapons instead of flailing around the ban hammer like a schoolgirl on ritalin.

I killed a bandit in Elecktro and he had a M4/grenade launcher with a TON of ammo.

Was he a hacker and can I keep the weapon?

Invalid weapons are removed constantly.

If you're found several times with an illegal/invalid weapon you might get a warning/ban depending on severity.

You better not ban people for possession of "illegal" weapons if you are to incompetent to stop cheaters from spawning these weapons.

Innocent people loot from cheaters all the time and they get a ban? You got to be frakking joking' date=' do you listen to yourself or are you just delusional and completely stupid?

I would suggest you get your ass into gear and stop the spawning of these weapons instead of flailing around the ban hammer like a schoolgirl on ritalin.

[/quote']

Please calm down. All he was saying was that it is possible to receive a ban for a hacked weapon, not that you will if you have one. I imagine that in order to receive a ban one would need to be spawning tons of weapons in game. For the average player who finds a hacked weapon on a corpse, will receive no punishment other than a makarov. The spawning is an engine bug, that the DayZ team has no control over.

Tell me this will fix the assholes that feel they have to ghost into a camp when their lame ass attempt at an assault (literally four guyz in a sedan {JM, crst, Samuel L Jackson, Captain} and one guy on an ATV (name not remembered}) is completley foiled because our crew rolls smart... we don't enter anywhere without our snipers keeping an eye out. LOL

Anyways , awesome hope it helps with the hacking, BUT now we gotta fix the ghosting, d/cing shit... lil pussies like Samuel L Jackson and his crew just can't resist cheating.....

Innocent people loot from cheaters all the time and they get a ban? You got to be frakking joking, do you listen to yourself or are you just delusional and completely stupid?

How about you get off your lazy ass and go check the dayz data base forums where it list all legal weapons ......

Uhhhh... guys? this is a few months old thread..

I'm surprised rocket didn't lock it yet.

The informations here are old.

Nothing to do here