rocket

IMPORTANT: Central Server was Dropped

Fucking great work as usual. Had a good laugh about the cheater complaining about his ban on the bistudio forum.

Some people. XD

Great news!

Wondering however.. why did you go through so much work?

Collect hacker data, ban hackers, wipe all vehicles/tents, kill everyone and let all start fresh.

Appreciate the effort and everything to let ppl keep some "legally" collected assets - I only hope there wont be any negative side effects emerging from this when you only say "loose/drop your illegal weapons or else". Someone might still unknowingly pick up such items.

I mean this being alpha mod and all - complete wipes every now and then (especially after a major hacking wave) should be totally ok, too.

Dont forget, this is alpha. In the end we have nothing and everyone has to start from the beginning. Cheating for generell and cheating in an apha version. That´s so ... OMG kids c´mon, you´re so stupid doing that and throwing 20 bucks away for .... for? ... for nothing!

I don´t get these people, I never did.

Dont forget' date=' this is alpha. In the end we have nothing and everyone has to start from the beginning. Cheating for generell and cheating in an apha version. That´s so ... OMG kids c´mon, you´re so stupid doing that and throwing 20 bucks away for .... for? ... for nothing!

I don´t get these people, I never did.

[/quote']

Power.

Good to hear, yesterday i play on a server where someone managed to get, an AH64, F35B and an A-10 and attack constantly elektro and cherno. So i hope these guy get also an global ban!

I seen aguy who had ammo crates all around him, at the time I didn't know what they were, I snuck up behind him and killed him though! I was so happy, he had amazing gear ghillie suit/atv/m107 sniper, just tons of stuff laying around. Also had an atv, his name was "Hoodlum" even took a few pictures of it. I guess I got banned for having all his stuff, iunno what happened. tried joining a server and seen battleeye: Global BAN.

Decided to check forums and read this thread and seen people saying if you have hacked gear might want to drop it, so I guess his gear was hacked in. kinda sad that he made me banned because he had this amazing gear i picked up :(

nice to know hackers are gone though. (sad to know I got banned for holding their gear D: )

Thank you again rocket, for making the Apocalypse a better place.

Cool that the hackers are gone, but I think it's real messed up that if someone picked up a hacked gun that's its their fault and they get a ban too. That I don't agree with at all.

Cool that the hackers are gone' date=' but I think it's real messed up that if someone picked up a hacked gun that's its their fault and they get a ban too. That I don't agree with at all.

[/quote']

As has been stated a number of times you don't get banned for picking up a hacked gun. You get a global ban for having hacks / scripts on your computer that are detected by BE.

Why would people do this to a game like this..can`t you just group up and have fun like everybody else..!?

I am starting a Rocket btw FANCLUB.jpg btw :)

Wish i could help you in any way Rocket..

Cool that the hackers are gone' date=' but I think it's real messed up that if someone picked up a hacked gun that's its their fault and they get a ban too. That I don't agree with at all.

[/quote']

As has been stated a number of times you don't get banned for picking up a hacked gun. You get a global ban for having hacks / scripts on your computer that are detected by BE.

I wish this to be the case, but sadly I've never did anything except pick up the weapons/vehicle this dude had that was spawning "Ammo crates" around him. I tried joining a server and was banned. I did log off with the hacked gear so i'm guessing it saved to the server/battleye that I had gear from the guy and banned me I guess.

Idk how it works.

lol your fault for picking up the gear...its pretty obvious whats hacked gear and whats not.

lame excuse.

+1 for you Rocket...just remember for every stupid kid that posts negative crap there's 1000's more of us playing the game and enjoying your vision

@Rice I do not believe you. Simple

Battle Eye doesnt give a crap what guns / vehicles Rocket lets into his mod so you having them in your inventory does not count as cheating.

You're not going to eat those beans, Rice? No? Well then, hand them over.

Thank you and bye, bye.

At the time who wouldn't pick up awesome weps they got from killing a guy.

Sorry I just got the game literally 3 days ago.

Pretty sad how many of you go to OMG STOP LYING RICE HUR DUR. obviously you are a butt hurt community who just wants anyone who has good weps to get banned. I can see why others call half the day z community CoD kiddies. I didn't quite no he was hacking when I picked up the gear, then more and more people in the server told me how only hackers spawned ammo crates.

My bad for being new to a game.

You guys obviously dont know how anti-cheat programs work.

I hacked but I'm trying to make out like I innocently stumbled across a hacker!

You do not get banned for picking up illegal equipment' date=' no one believes you and I hope you enjoy your global ban. It's 'gamers' like you that mean we can't have nice things.

Bog off

[hr']

Nor do you obviously, Rocket said HIMSELF that you don't get banned for handling illegal equipment.

Fucking moron.

You do not get banned for picking up illegal equipment' date=' no one believes you and I hope you enjoy your global ban. It's 'gamers' like you that mean we can't have nice things.

Bog off

[hr']

Nor do you obviously' date=' Rocket said HIMSELF that you don't get banned for handling illegal equipment.

Fucking moron.

[/quote']

Anti-cheat programs look for hacked material and bans the user.

Can you please get some sort of common sense before going around and whining that hey a program(guess what they can make mistakes as well as humans) banned several people that had hacked gear from someone who spawned the stuff?

stfu and get a brain.

Bog off

[hr']

Nor do you obviously' date=' Rocket said HIMSELF that you don't get banned for handling illegal equipment.

Fucking moron.

[/quote']

Can you please get some sort of common sense before going around and whining that hey a program(guess what they can make mistakes as well as humans) banned several people that had hacked gear from someone who spawned the stuff?

stfu and get a brain.

You ARE the one who is wrong, Anti-Cheat programs look for illegal scripts / programs / code / signatures running on your computer and matches them with known exploits and cheats... that is how they work.

As I already said Battle Eye gives not a shit that a gun is not enabled in DayZ, it only cares about Arma2 / CO which those guns are legit in.

At the time who wouldn't pick up awesome weps they got from killing a guy.

Sorry I just got the game literally 3 days ago.

Pretty sad how many of you go to OMG STOP LYING RICE HUR DUR. obviously you are a butt hurt community who just wants anyone who has good weps to get banned. I can see why others call half the day z community CoD kiddies. I didn't quite no he was hacking when I picked up the gear' date=' then more and more people in the server told me how only hackers spawned ammo crates.

My bad for being new to a game.

[/quote']

One of the rules in an apocalyptic world: If it seems too good, it is not only too good, but also no good.

stfu and get a brain.

Keep posting there champ, maybe someone will give a fuck