rocket

IMPORTANT: Central Server was Dropped

Yeaaah rocket!!

Gotta catch'em all!!

Team rocket for you:

Equipo_Rocket.jpg

I killed a bandit in Elecktro and he had a M4/grenade launcher with a TON of ammo.

Was he a hacker and can I keep the weapon?

Invalid weapons are removed constantly.

If you're found several times with an illegal/invalid weapon you might get a warning/ban depending on severity.

isnt that weapon part of the game tho?

i have had it aswell. didnt like it very much, but ive used it before. its the M4A1 HWS M203. i prefer the M4A3 CCO

We got info from BE that those who have previously been using hacks have received a GLOBAL BAN via BattlEye. Yes' date=' that's right. You just bricked your copy of ArmA2 in multiplayer.

[/quote']

what comes around.....

sorry but I can't stop smiling :)

Yeaaah rocket!!

Gotta catch'em all!!

Team rocket for you:

Equipo_Rocket.jpg

Best. Post. Ever. :D

Hi' date=' if i was banned (steam version of arma2) can I buy another copy of dayZ and play game?

[/quote']

^Obviously scared of being banned for illegal hacks^

The answer to that question is yes, but you need to make another steam account to do so. Let me ask you this..

Is hacking on DayZ really worth risking a BattleEye Global Ban?

Thats $30 down the drain all cause you cant be patient enough to find the weapons and ammo legitimately.

Hi' date=' if i was banned (steam version of arma2) can I buy another copy of dayZ and play game?

[/quote']

Let me ask you this..

Thats $30 down the drain all cause you cant be patient enough to find the weapons and ammo legitimately.

the situation was very provocative. when you see on forum and in game that so many players use hacks and admins dont do anythink with it (now we know that it isnt so), you start to search hacks too.

I was not going to use cheats, but the situation with hackers before this day, made me to join to hackers.

now if the hackers really will gone, It will be okay to play without cheats.

PS. not hackers - just script kiddies )))

PS. I think arma 2 still have many ways to duplicate items, so fair gameplay is far from us.

The ban appeals thread has brightened up my morning! Quality stuff. Good work on nailing down the hackers.

Brilliant move and I think I can say this for the legitimate gamers among us:

FUCK OFF YOU TWATS!!!!!

[/quote']

Let me ask you this..

the situation was very provocative. when you see on forum and in game that so many players use hacks and admins dont do anythink with it (now we know that it isnt so), you start to search hacks too.

I was not going to use cheats, but the situation with hackers before this day, made me to join to hackers.

PS. I think arma 2 still have many ways to duplicate items, so fair gameplay is far from us.

Prick.

[/quote']

Let me ask you this..

That is NO EXCUSE. If you got banned you deserve it, if you didnt get banned you should be.. you just admitted you cheated.

the situation was very provocative. when you see on forum and in game that so many players use hacks and admins dont do anythink with it (now we know that it isnt so)' date=' you start to search hacks too.

[/quote']

You took a risk by script kiddying, and now you're fucked. Deal with it.

Looking at a few hacker forums where scripts were posted, the hacks seems very effective.

Fabulous fabulous news!

Rocket you deserve the gaming eq of the medal of honour for all your dedication and hard work. Bravo!

I'm a cheating scumbag...

The old "Everyone else hacks so I'mma gonna hack too!" excuse doesn't wash here. There is no valid excuse for using third party programs/scripts to cheat the game and it undermines everything that a developer is working for.

Get outta here scrub.

We got info from BE that those who have previously been using hacks have received a GLOBAL BAN via BattlEye.

Good work and thanks.

I tried to set up a tent, and it wouldn't. So I ran around clear areas clicking multiple times on "Pitch tent" to see whether I am able to do it just somewhere at all. Finally I made it, but then I discovered that although I've set up a tent, there is still a tent in my inventory remaining, weird. I tried it again and got another tent in my inventory. I left it on the ground and a couple minutes later it disappeared. OK, later on I entered the church and decided to pick up some beans and then... although there were a couple of emply slots in my inventory, it seemed like they were occupied, really. Because that can of beans pushed something out of those slots on the floor. That "something" appeared to be 13 more tents!

I hope this would not qualify as "duplicating" or "cheating" because all I did (of what seemed to cause it) is multiple clicking on the "pitch tent" function. Plus, my server connection was not very good and I was getting lags all the time. Maybe, that had also something to do with it.

I tried to set up a tent' date=' and it wouldn't. So I ran around clear areas clicking multiple times on "Pitch tent" to see whether I am able to do it just somewhere at all. Finally I made it, but then I discovered that although I've set up a tent, there is still a tent in my inventory remaining, weird. I tried it again and got another tent in my inventory. I left it on the ground and a couple minutes later it disappeared. OK, later on I entered the church and decided to pick up some beans and then... although there were a couple of emply slots in my inventory, it seemed like they were occupied, really. Because that can of beans pushed something out of those slots on the floor. That "something" appeared to be 13 more tents!

I hope this would not qualify as "duplicating" or "cheating" because all I did (of what seemed to cause it) is multiple clicking on the "pitch tent" function.

[/quote']

The tent duplication bug is something that is easily and often done unintentionally. I don't think it is something that qualifies a ban.

It needs to be fixed though.

the situation was very provocative. when you see on forum and in game that so many players use hacks and admins dont do anythink with it (now we know that it isnt so)' date=' you start to search hacks too.

[/quote']

You knew the risks, lame excuses wont redeem you. Now face the consequences like a man and get out of here.

And thank your Rocket for getting rid of the trash.

I tried to set up a tent' date=' and it wouldn't. So I ran around clear areas clicking multiple times on "Pitch tent" to see whether I am able to do it just somewhere at all. Finally I made it, but then I discovered that although I've set up a tent, there is still a tent in my inventory remaining, weird. I tried it again and got another tent in my inventory. I left it on the ground and a couple minutes later it disappeared. OK, later on I entered the church and decided to pick up some beans and then... although there were a couple of emply slots in my inventory, it seemed like they were occupied, really. Because that can of beans pushed something out of those slots on the floor. That "something" appeared to be 13 more tents!

I hope this would not qualify as "duplicating" or "cheating" because all I did (of what seemed to cause it) is multiple clicking on the "pitch tent" function.

[/quote']

The tent duplication bug is something that is easily and often done unintentionally. I don't think it is something that qualifies a ban.

It needs to be fixed though.

Thanks, I hope so. I now understand where those "tent cities" I saw earlier come from. And why they were placed so that it seemed whoever put them didn'd really care for them to be unnoticed.