Sign in to follow this  
CF Donuts

Delete me

Tried to watch/

ditch the two morons in the background and i'll try again. Serve no purpose.

Fair critique. We can only get better over time!

If you are in want of stories you should check out this thread.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-urban-legends/

Lots of eerie stuff in there.

Woah, never realized how many awesome stories get put in there. Will probably stick to that for future podcasts!

No stop fuck WarZ complete rip off of dayZ how dare you even mention it here shame on you

Listened to your latest podcast - getting better guys, keep it up.

Thanks, appreciate the response!

No stop fuck WarZ complete rip off of dayZ how dare you even mention it here shame on you

Believe me i understand the rage behind this comment. The fact of the matter is that i find it hard to play and my co host fucking hates it. Despite that, i love this type of zombie survival game and will follow that love wherever it takes me, even if it means covering a rip-off of a game with somewhat to mostly shitty support behind it. Don't assume that because i cover WarZ it means i always spread awesome news about it, almost everything I've said about it is how shitty everything is being handled. That being said, appreciate the comment.

Dude i love the podcasts.

Appreciate the feedback, Will keep em coming for sure! Expect the next episode to be released sometime tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Dude i love the podcasts.

Unfortunately the podcast has been delayed a day or two. My apologies

Episode 10 is finally out! A great episode indeed, now time for me to sleep!

Next episode should be recorded Tuesday and uploaded Wednesday or same day if all goes well.

listened to a couple of episodes its ok for a amateur podcast one thing i think you guys need to work on is talking over each other. the language i can live with but you are constantly interrupting each other & it puts people off. let each other finish.

but yeah its a good idea keep it up

You don't know what Mad Max is??

Shame on you - a classic Aussie post apocalyptic movie. With Mel Gibson - where he was just Mad rather then what he is now - crazy.

They say people don't believe in heroes anymore. Well, damn them! You and me, Max, we're gonna give 'em back their heroes!

• Like 1

You don't know what Mad Max is??

Shame on you - a classic Aussie post apocalyptic movie. With Mel Gibson - where he was just Mad rather then what he is now - crazy.

Sounds like i need to watch this movie now. It seems i was somehow unsubscribed to this thread and didn't notice. Aw well, NEW EPISODE UP! Featuring a new cast as well

No podcast for a while? How come?

There has been plenty to talk about.

Yeah the past few weeks have been exciting for DayZ, but the only problem I'm having is scheduling. New semester at college and new job are really eating up all my time. I haven't given up though! Will make it work soon.