Jayke (DayZ)

Can somebody please explain...

Why the FUCK players think they are king of the jungle killing a;

- Unarmed Player.

- Freshly Spawned.

- Takes the time to greet and shout friendly.

If I had a gun I understand, but NO what is the point really?

Yawn...do you need be told? There are guns and no rules. That's the only rule that players should be told or know.

Ohh and besdies the obvious. Unarmed people don't shoot back.

Edited by Trizzo

Life ain't easy in the zombie apocalypse.

Half the time when you let someone live, then find a gun and come back for you. Doesn't stop me being friendly, but that's what happens a lot of the time.

• Like 1

Dude IDC, its just annoying as fuck being shot in the leg and left for dead with nothing but a bandaid and painkillers, I mean the torth is fucking useless. You should be able to smack it round somebodys skull or blind them with the light...

Dude IDC, its just annoying as fuck being shot in the leg and left for dead with nothing but a bandaid and painkillers, I mean the torth is fucking useless. You should be able to smack it round somebodys skull or blind them with the light...

Wouldn't that give people more of an incentive to kill you?

If you get annoyed easily, this may not be the game for you :)

• Like 1

nobody threw out a "QQ" yet? No mention of "delicious tears"?

We've all been killed like you explained, many times. You'll find no sympathy on the forums, from bandits or friendlies.

Some people do it for the fun of it, which can be realistic, b/c when the world it ending, why not go out with a bang, right?

Then the others are just paranoid of losing their stuff. Fresh spawn =/= new player, and there are plenty of tricks to conceal a weapon, or it's fairly easy to find someone, have a friendly conversation, then the unarmed gets armed and takes the geared up player out.

Morale of the story, don't trust people. You can be friendly with them, but avoid being seen and don't give them a chance to shoot you, because they probably will.

Mostly people with no zombie-evading skills or cant loot worth a can of beans...or they have what they to survive and then realise there's absolutely nothing else the game has to offer so one could do one of three things. Help other humans, kill other humans (more beans!) or just do nothing but survive an other day.

There is no point. Some people just want to watch the world burn. Some people do things because they have the ability to.

In this case, a lot of players do things because they like having a kill-count. I think if that was permanently taken away, or the debug monitor was taken away, it would change a lot.

Edited by Inception.

Freshly spawned in Cherno, found a hatchet and made my way in to the city to get geared. Spotted an unarmed player tailing about 5 zombies and called out to him to enter the building I was in and I would take care of the zeds for him. He came in and said nothing just went upstairs, I was spooked by his silence so left. About 30 seconds later... BANG! Lee Enfield round to the back. I run in to the hotel, my blood very low. I hide behind the counter and bandage. He sprints in after me, eager to finish me off. I get up, zig-zag towards him and take a good swing at his face with the hatchet. Chased the fucker through Cherno for about a minute screaming 'THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!' before he bled out...

...And this is why people kill bambis.

P.S. If anyone sees Owner in an EU private hive, tell him Mosley says Gooby pls.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Oh, you quote Batman movies? You must be pretty intellectual.

it's a lot easier with the run'n'loot strategy adopted by a lot of players.

and if you get killed after a really careful approach to the city you'll probably get shot even if in possession of the most complete arsenal.

i never get into the city without a weapon, i search everytime all the damn barns until i have something to defend myself, then i go to the big arena.

but going in cherno unarmed is kind of hazardous (unless you spawn already inside.

So this is basically a QQ thread? We need a whole section for this stuff complete with free tissues on entry. Dry those tears and carry on...

Edited by Fraggle

Oh, you quote Batman movies? You must be pretty intellectual.

LOL I knew that line was familiar.

Half the time when you let someone live, then find a gun and come back for you. Doesn't stop me being friendly, but that's what happens a lot of the time.