Sign in to follow this  
sjodt

Radio + laserfinder?

I have found the two above mentioned items, my question is this. What do i use em for? can they be used for anything? are they hacked items?

Radios are legit...and can(could...not sure if removed) be used for a little something something at the place we don't not talk about.

Lasers are hacked.

Upto you what you want to do with them. The radio may be worth hanging onto,it used to be a legitimate drop.

radios give access to side chat and are legit spawns. Laser designators are pretty much range finders since there's no airstrikes in dayz.

radios give access to side chat and are legit spawns.

Nope

radios give access to side chat and are legit spawns. Laser designators are pretty much range finders since there's no airstrikes in dayz.

nah, all radios do now is activate a couple of voice commands such as "report postion" and all the replies as well as showing a friendly fire message when hitting another player in blue on the chat.

Laser designators have two thermal modes and a NV mode as well as being useful for scoping out a target as part of a sniper team. Much like the Rangefinders are but you don't have to have NVG's in order to use the laser designator.

I am carrying a set I picked up off a dead hacker in my Public server dayz character. I have yet to find stuff like that since starting to play on white listed servers.

Lol ... if you found it at NW airfield it was proberly my body u looted, although that would have got u the laserfinder aswell. As i predicted i died and lost it all again but hey .... that's Day-Z right ;)

I just killed a hacker! :D He had 2 hacked weapons and 2 legit, kan i keep playing with the hacked weapons or what? :)

kan[sic] i keep playing with the hacked weapons or what? :)

You can if you want to be as lame as those who hacked the weapons in in the first place.