U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Morning peeps,

Name: ArchnMe

GUID: 3b50b55a2b3908e8af94ad986065cf45

Reason for application: Jeez, where to start. Bought Arma 2 weeks ago, specifically for DayZ. Had some good times, but have had some really bad experiences with hackers. To the point of nearly uninstalling,,Then i read about private Hives, and the benefits of being Whitelisted to a server. Found this thread, and Voila !!!!

Arch.

• Like 1

Soundz good Arch! Congrats in being our 5500th post hehehe

One of my minions will add you to the WL shorty ♥

Soundz good Arch! Congrats in being our 5500th post hehehe

One of my minions will add you to the WL shorty ♥

Excellent my man. Would it be possible to notify me on here when the "acceptance" is done?

09.02.13 11:15AM

I was banned (4 shots DMR not dead). But I not use cheats.

Near Mount Olsha and NEAF (coordinates: 122-026) I was injured with bleeding and a broken legs. I bandaged, injected morphine, ran zigzags and was killed by [TFF] Chris. Then I was kicked out of the game.

I NEVER used any cheats and hacks. I don't know why it happened. May be it was lagg.

Please, remove the ban.

Nick electric

GUID 56b4060e693ca1934e985d145be53053

I hope for

Ok your ban is lifted. Try joining in 10 mins.

• Like 1

Excellent my man. Would it be possible to notify me on here when the "acceptance" is done?

Now.

You will receive beans of one of the admins so just check your forum account for any notifications now and than

• Like 1

Ok your ban is lifted. Try joining in 10 mins.

Thank you, Panda! I wish you find a girl panda.

post-55481-0-23735400-1360498313_thumb.j

Edited by electric
  • Like 1

- Name:

JonAustin/Christian Holst

Denmark

- GUID:

bdf4ba1a33f54aafbe5e4dfdb82cca00

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10:

Me and my squad are looking for a new whitelisted server, so we decided to go with this one, with no hackers.

• Like 1

- Name Lykus

- Location England

- GUID f4958d6764febd1d2a21422f18897ded

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10

Basically, i want to experience the game without the constant worry of being teleported and blown up :(, also i have a couple rl friends playing on this server. :D

• Like 1

hey guys, sorry to be bothersom! but i have no clue how long this acception process is meant to take, is everything in the app ok? for some reason i have a bad feeling about the guid :< but hopefully im lucky and nailed it in one

anyone trash a white pick up last night trying to chase a UAZ? one minute you where there, there was shooting?, then all I could see behind me was smoke, did make me laugh.

hey guys, sorry to be bothersom! but i have no clue how long this acception process is meant to take, is everything in the app ok? for some reason i have a bad feeling about the guid :< but hopefully im lucky and nailed it in one

when you have beans you should be good to go, normally an hour or so

Edited by BT_Fae_HB

Why cant you see this from Ciphers point of view it was 1-2 shot too kill now you took 4! so that looks abit suspicius!

Thank you, Panda! I wish you find a girl panda.

lol

09.02.13 11:15AM

I was banned (4 shots DMR not dead). But I not use cheats.

Near Mount Olsha and NEAF (coordinates: 122-026) I was injured with bleeding and a broken legs. I bandaged, injected morphine, ran zigzags and was killed by [TFF] Chris. Then I was kicked out of the game.

I NEVER used any cheats and hacks. I don't know why it happened. May be it was lagg.

Please, remove the ban.

Nick electric

GUID 56b4060e693ca1934e985d145be53053

I hope for understanding.

One of possible reasons of my ban:

Hilarious. Hope it wasyn't a case tho.

As for DMR (sniper rifles) nerf topic. I think it would be more logical and practical to actually decrese their damage on short distance (less them 400 m) and increase on long distance (500 m + ).

Cause main source or rage that I see about sniper rifles is inducted by people who got killed by people with sniper rifles while being in range of assault rifles, cause sniper rifles outdamage assault rifles.

Now when they nerfed sniper rifles damage over long range it is just silly.

Edited by Frosti

Name: Athues

GUID :cb9f3b96c212c15263d3131f940bfe75

I want a good hacker free experience in dayz, it will be more enjoyable without worrying about hackers.

• Like 1

Your server keep giving me bad version. Did you update to the latest update? I used to play a lot on this server

Okay. waited an hour and can see that people who applied after i have have been accepted but i havnt been :'(

Your server keep giving me bad version. Did you update to the latest update? I used to play a lot on this server

The server is currently running the latest patch. So that's 1.7.5.1

Good luck playing again! :)