U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

So what's the ETA on upgrading the server to the latest DayZ?

We have to wait for Vilayer. Once they finished it including the Update into their Code...it will be released.

Ill guess we will have the new Version in 2 or 3 Days :)

My name is Daniel Tickle

I live in the North West of England

My GUID is : ef83f8fe961ca119284a598c76fb9d43

My reason for wanting to play on your server is because i am looking for a friendly server, a UK one obviously as im from the UK, and i wish to play in a hack free environment, i understand that its not 100% garanteed but it is unlikely to happen a lot more compared to the servers ran without a whitelist, i am friendly, helpful and only wish to enjoy the full aspects of the game.

My name is Daniel Tickle

I live in the North West of England

My GUID is : ef83f8fe961ca119284a598c76fb9d43

My reason for wanting to play on your server is because i am looking for a friendly server, a UK one obviously as im from the UK, and i wish to play in a hack free environment, i understand that its not 100% garanteed but it is unlikely to happen a lot more compared to the servers ran without a whitelist, i am friendly, helpful and only wish to enjoy the full aspects of the game.

• Like 1

Hey

did someone else experience any wierd stuff with their tents after yesterday ? Logged in today and thought my tents been raided (got 3) 1 in the open and 2 in trees not visible unless u scroll in the tree for the gear button.

All tents are empty , Since i know they could have been raided but the hidden ones aswell? ( I cant find them from time to time since they are so well hidden in the tree).. just seems like they been wiped from all items since yesterday when server went haywire.

Hello.

Please forgive me if this is not appropriate place.

UK 10 is the only server i have played on for the past month or 2.

Today, six launcher updated my dayz (i connect to uk10 ingame with [remote])

when i try to connect to uk10 it says "kicked: battleye script restriction #44"

:(

I tried to google it, but it was complicated answers, im not a coder.

i tested other servers and yes i can join other servers

I want to be able to join again

Same thing happened to me. I did what panda said and ditched play with 6 and installed DayZ commander.

It is much better, the interface is actually appealing and you can install older versions of the mod so easily.

Edited by amarkman

Hey

did someone else experience any wierd stuff with their tents after yesterday ? Logged in today and thought my tents been raided (got 3) 1 in the open and 2 in trees not visible unless u scroll in the tree for the gear button.

All tents are empty , Since i know they could have been raided but the hidden ones aswell? ( I cant find them from time to time since they are so well hidden in the tree).. just seems like they been wiped from all items since yesterday when server went haywire.

Since I saw this video:

I am now specially looking for tents hidden "in trees" and I've found a few. Possible that your tents been raided by me even.

Ingame name: Salva

GUID: cee3f773821994245cb2e44d27b4a807

Reason: I'm introducing a friend (Franko79) to the game and we wish to play in a safe environment. I've played on zombie world before, back when there was no whitelist. I stopped playing DayZ for a while but the stand alone got me all excited again. Thats why I really want to join you guys again!

Ingame name: Franko79

GUID: 01c6192d8b33d2ba2d5cffaddb5913d7

Reason: I'm new to the game and I would like to play on a safe server without hackers but with a nice community so I can get to know the game at my own pace.

• Like 1

To all you lot loving the GREATEST DAYZ MUSICAL PARODY VIDEO OF ALL TIME

Please what do what you can to share it - took ages to make, would love it to make the rounds!

• Like 4

Nick Stevenson, Cumbria- barrow, GUID: Ocf54bbdd883606fae520008566d060 I want to play on this server to get away from people who hack the game.

Nick Stevenson, Cumbria- barrow, GUID: Ocf54bbdd883606fae520008566d060 I want to play on this server to get away from people who hack the game.

To all you lot loving the GREATEST DAYZ MUSICAL PARODY VIDEO OF ALL TIME

Please what do what you can to share it - took ages to make, would love it to make the rounds!

EPIC

Name: Daniel

GUID: 8086769cb5711d3b7c00d416c8674b46

Reason: a friend of mine, same reason as almost everybody else sick and tired of hackers

• Like 1

Hey are we running the new update? Some of the things on it seem AWESOME i want to play it.

My name is Roy Visser

I live in the netherlands, amsterdam

My GUID is : 3ba4f540fa74f125dd0b5445fb528e99

got sick and tired of hackers, friends of me pointed me to this topic/forum since it has no hackers.

• Like 1

Hey are we running the new update? Some of the things on it seem AWESOME i want to play it.

No! We have to wait for Vilayer!

- Name Rainman

- Location England

- GUID ed72cf78495249b6d1115f799b1ddee1

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 would like to play on a proper server with no hackers in sight to ruin my Dayz appocoliptic nightmare

• Like 1

- Name Ash

- Location England

- GUID c252f4173491e238a4bf2d4f53119e8a

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 wanting to play on this server with a friend without a hacker joining and instantly killing us.

• Like 1

should be ready for us within the next day or two, :)

Name - Dom

Location - England

GUID - b62d9f4135a6dac886b904a622176374

Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 - I want to be able to play this game with a friend and without hackers ruining it.

Edited by Exemplar
  • Like 1

Name SaxyDevotion (real one Danny)

Location UK (Londond SevenS) Nationality Lithuanian :) but only birth place :D

GUID : 7006dfbff88fac734ab0e2240b6a7225

Reason why im joining this servers if obvious, hackles server, grate community, many players, supervised server to, well ranked server :) See you all in server :)

• Like 1

It's me:

Name Mouren

Location Poland

GUID 23e541da124d2e22024a61a45232e56d

and 2 of my friends:

Name Ilona

Location Poland

GUID ad9517c13471d5d7784a037e06ec9cfe

Name mastakam

Location Poland

GUID 1d053f79e7ed9d69b71bbf4e80459845

We want to play on UK#10 because we are tired of public servers filled with hackers.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Yo, final episode of this season as many of you will be glad to know :P thanks for the help from everyone who pitched in, shot at us and provided the community that made this so much fun to record and play :D

Edited by sneekygreenman
  • Like 3