U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name: JimmyJazz

Guid: 99aabb7f68cf426a4ea59c24ed41a34

Statement: Basically; I've been playing Dayz a long time ago. Some random hackers, and stuff like that made me want to go into this server. I basically want to play it serious (as a bandit). I always loved telling people to drop their weapons and give me their food/water/meds, and then let them go.

Usually people will just turn around and shoot, which made it more fun :D.

P.S: I've sent you an e-mail before. Ignore it please.

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy.

Guid: 99aabb7f68cf426a4ea59c24ed41a34 1 to short

Edited by benny.buss

Next episode of The Survival plan is up. The survival plan is a day z series that i recorded on the server with TFF and some others, its in its third season now and a new series is currently in the works. If you enjoy it, leave a like and sub and if you want to see any changes or have suggestions, comment or send me a PM.

Sneeky

FU!!! You're still top of my list!!

TBH I should have taken my blinkers off, not seeing a player with a zombie in tow I deserved to die, night time or not!!!!

Erm so what happend to the day/night cycle?

Night lasted about three hours from 3am- 6ish, More night would be nice but that's probably because I have NVG's at the moment, twelve is a bit much I agree but eight hours of darkness would be about right and do for me, definately a no, no on 24/7 though, even on the weekends!!!

Night lasted about three hours from 3am- 6ish, More night would be nice but that's probably because I have NVG's at the moment, twelve is a bit much I agree but eight hours of darkness would be about right and do for me, definately a no, no on 24/7 though, even on the weekends!!!

No, the current cycle is great TBH like the GMT -6 or whatever but its kinda broke for some reason, always seems to go back to 10am

its weekend. most ppl fav. daylight. dont worry, normal day/night will be back.

Orbital shift...

Weekends is where a lot of people are playing, daylight is extended at weekends now, we'll have roughly 18 hrs daylight, 6 hrs night.

Name: UKGC

GUID: 9f9a817caze2ea8ez

Reason: Hey, I want to be part of a good DayZ server where I can be safe from hackers and play with friends :)

Edited by GeorgeUKGC
  • Like 1

Please whitelist my friend as well because he couldn't make an account

Name: Max

GUID: 1826621cdc08a45b6bdeadcb82510c3

Reason: Want to play with my friends on a big hack-free server

• Like 1

Guid: 99aabb7f68cf426a4ea59c24ed41a34 1 to short

99aaabb7f68cf426a4ea59c24ed41a34

Edited. Missed an "a".

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

99aaabb7f68cf426a4ea59c24ed41a34

Edited. Missed an "a".

Done

Please whitelist my friend as well because he couldn't make an account

Name: Max

GUID: 1826621cdc08a45b6bdeadcb82510c3

Reason: Want to play with my friends on a big hack-free server

1 to short

Name: UKGC

GUID: 29972614

Reason: Hey, I want to be part of a good DayZ server where I can be safe from hackers and play with friends :)

Hi mate if you look at your guid and everyone elses u can see its wront to find out your guid join any random server with battleye. Open text box write the following: "#beclient guid" and your guid should appear.

• Like 1

FU!!! You're still top of my list!!

TBH I should have taken my blinkers off, not seeing a player with a zombie in tow I deserved to die, night time or not!!!!

Ye i was suprised you didnt hear the zombie

Would you also be able to add my other friend

Name : Kevmonsta

GUID : 6ae7965b5396a920dab299d31414d79c

Reason to join : Play with a bunch of friendly people on a well admined non-hacker server

• Like 1

Name - [-LV-] kuzimins

Location - Latvia

GUID - a1555b25987470bea536d73eee0a5bee

I would like to join this server because I was playing on it before and I want to play again! It's a great server with great community and admins.

• Like 1

Ye i was suprised you didnt hear the zombie

Think the heli had me off guard, find it hard judging which direction they're coming from and not having surround sound, heading towards the deerstand and oh there's the heli, oh there's me shot, did have time to combat log but I took it like a man!

• Like 1

Name - [-LV-] kuzimins

Location - Latvia

GUID - a1555b25987470bea536d73eee0a5bee

I would like to join this server because I was playing on it before and I want to play again! It's a great server with great community and admins.

Would you also be able to add my other friend

Name : Kevmonsta

GUID : 6ae7965b5396a920dab299d31414d79c

Reason to join : Play with a bunch of friendly people on a well admined non-hacker server

Done and Done

Think the heli had me off guard, find it hard judging which direction they're coming from and not having surround sound, heading towards the deerstand and oh there's the heli, oh there's me shot, did have time to combat log but I took it like a man!

On the combat logging part alot of people could take you as an example.

Leaders, could you consider about own forums for Zombie World server?

From my view it is kinda messy all in the same topic, applications, suggestions, media, polls, contacts, reports and so on.

I see you got more and more players applying so forums would be in good use.

Edited by iDavid
  • Like 4

Orbital shift...

Weekends is where a lot of people are playing, daylight is extended at weekends now, we'll have roughly 18 hrs daylight, 6 hrs night.

<_<

I tried to warn you off over side, but you must'nt have hear me over the heli, with hindsight i wish i have bandaged you and left you, cause you were knocked out so no threat, but i wasnt thinking too straight :/

Leaders, could you consider about own forums for Zombie World server?

From my view it is kinda messy all in the same topic, applications, suggestions, media, polls, contacts, reports and so on.

I see you got more and more players applying so forums would be in good use.

Good suggestion mate :) This is being considered, I have some good news to announce soon, and it will mean new opportunities for expansion. All in due course :)

• Like 1

Hello :),

want to play on your Server

-Name: Exoofel

-GUID: f5aa9ca7a45acb18ce9806c17593c4a7

-Statement: I want to play on a hacker free Server, before i found this server i played on a another Whitelisted Server, but this one got hacked and there are only Hackers on the Server now...

Whitelist application

Name: louis

GUID: c273b984bf21d15087b53fc9a2dfdb02

i would like to be in your server because there arent that many good uk servers out there and i would like to be in a uk server where there is a greater chance of co-op and a community to get involved with

Thanks

from Louis

Good suggestion mate :) This is being considered, I have some good news to announce soon, and it will mean new opportunities for expansion. All in due course :)

Would be cool to have own private fourms and look forward to this upcoming news!

I tried to warn you off over side, but you must'nt have hear me over the heli, with hindsight i wish i have bandaged you and left you, cause you were knocked out so no threat, but i wasnt thinking too straight :/

I see from the video you tried to scare the shit out of me!? hehe nah didn't hear you or see you and your zombie friend, blind and death, not a good combo for living a long life in DayZ!

I would have done the same thing in your position though with you heading back to heli etc, but I do now take more caution running across open fields near NWAF :P