U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

DrizzLx

United States - State of South Carolina

2871b64c4670b80a94633f561a7687bb

I only have a ping of 120..

Edited by DrizzLx
  • Like 1

In game name : Funkrly

GUID: 194ada96b96ac64b96f7f93004704a3d

Cheers

• Like 2

Name: Brian

BEclient GUID: 4f9d60ddd9f31ab8d6ba2f93b9b438f0

Edited by Brian4871
  • Like 1

Name (INGAME) : TJ

GUID: c0bd6c402ace92e5ea17844d3a15ae2c

• Like 2

Name - Prevail

Location - Plattsmouth, NE.

GUID - 61e45cbbb488d814bb714d1313088ed2

• Like 1

Panda, which visibility is installed in the server settings? 3000 meters? Sorry for my bad English. ;)

*********************************************************************************

New requirements for WhiteList applications

**********************************************************************************

Due to a massive increase in popularity, and with the main objective to keep UK#10 a hacker free zone, it is now important for us to stop accepting everyone who applies for our WhiteList. From now on, we will be refusing applicants who do not meet the new criteria stated below.

Your criteria must match the following;

C1) - DayZMod Forum member for at least 1 week

C2) - 15 Forum posts minimum (can be in any category, about anything)

C3) - Located in Europe, Switzerland, USA, Canada (your IP will be checked when you join the server) - (exceptions will be made for friends of current players who live outside of these area's)

Your application post must state the following;

A1) - Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

A2) - Location (in real life, e.g. England)

A3) - GUID (details on how to find your GUID are on page 1 http://dayzmod.com/f...rs/#entry925156) - (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting)

A4) - Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10.

You must meet all the these requirements to be accepted and to gain your place on our WhiteList. These requirements will help us maintain the hacker free environment that we currently have. As I'm sure you will agree, keeping the hackers out should be our number one priority. This is a truly rare place where we can play DayZ the way it is meant to be played, I would like to keep it this way :)

Thanks guys, any questions please let me know.

Panda

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 4

-Name BlackJesusLG

-Location USA California

-GUID Its said nothing

-NameWhiteJesusMM

-Location USA NewYork

-GUID Dinnet say either plz reply if you know why it doesnt say

*********************************************************************************

New requirements for WhiteList applications

**********************************************************************************

Due to a massive increase in popularity, and with the main objective to keep UK#10 a hacker free zone, it is now important for us to stop accepting everyone who applies for our WhiteList. From now on, we will be refusing applicants who do not meet the new criteria stated below.

Your criteria must match the following;

C1) - DayZMod Forum member for at least 1 week

C2) - 15 Forum posts minimum (can be in any category, about anything)

C3) - Located in Europe, Switzerland, USA, Canada (your IP will be checked when you join the server) - (exceptions will be made for friends of current players who live outside of these area's)

Your application post must state the following;

A1) - Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

A2) - Location (in real life, e.g. England)

A3) - GUID (details on how to find your GUID are on page 1 http://dayzmod.com/f...rs/#entry925156)

A4) - Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10.

You must meet all the these requirements to be accepted and to gain your place on our WhiteList. These requirements will help us maintain the hacker free environment that we currently have. As I'm sure you will agree, keeping the hackers out should be our number one priority. This is a truly rare place where we can play DayZ the way it is meant to be played, I would like to keep it this way :)

Thanks guys, any questions please let me know.

Panda

Considering I posted before you added new requirements, will I still be whitelisted?

Considering I posted before you added new requirements, will I still be whitelisted?

yes, youve already been accepted mate.

Panda, which visibility is installed in the server settings? 3000 meters? Sorry for my bad English. ;)

standard dayz settings, 1000m

• Like 1

-Name BlackJesusLG

-Location USA California

-GUID Its said nothing

-NameWhiteJesusMM

-Location USA NewYork

-GUID Dinnet say either plz reply if you know why it doesnt say

Refused - You do not meet requirements C1, C2, A3, A4.

Edited by -Panda