U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

i cant get into server, infinite loading screen, updated everything lol so should work, maybe its to do with whitelist?

not sure if we had reapply, i guessed not but i could be wrong

Edited by xryboxryanx

Yeah, likewise, and player numbers are slowly dwindling like people can continue playing and are able to log out, but not log back in again.

(Hint: To players still online, all 7 of you... don't log out!)

There is a new update which I have to install, not having the update installed is the cause of the problem. I'm installing the update now, be wait for the moment. Thanks!

• Like 1

Vilayer Code V4.2 & Arma2OA 98836 Update

Updates DayZ to 1.7.3 DayZFallujah to 1.3 / DayZLingor to 1.1 / DayZPanthera to 1.6 / DayZTakistan to 1.5 / DayZUtes to 1.1 / DayZZargabad to 1.3 / DayZNamalsk to 0.60. Updates the master hive with original source code dll and improves performance. Fixes a huge amount of bugs within the game (Tent saving / Vehicle Creation) and updates the game to 1.7.3

PLEASE NOTE THAT CLIENTS WHO HAVE NOT UPDATED THEIR CLIENT FILES WILL CURRENTLY BE UNABLE TO JOIN YOUR SERVER!

Please also note that the time changer is currently being re-coded and an update later tonight to the DayZ Server Manager will bring this function back to life.

The update fixes a huge amount of issues within the current DayZ 1.7.2.6, we've merged all of the changes in 1.7.3 to our current mods.

We have also updated the hive to ensure that all functions are working correctly.

A changelog will be posted after we release a stable update.

Edited by -Panda

Hi Panda....is a yellow ural legit on this server? I found one in the deserts...

yes it is :)

Hi Panda....is a yellow ural legit on this server? I found one in the deserts...

pretty sure you can find a ural in any color (only about 50% are green)

When do you reckon you will be done updating? Is it tonight or does it take longer time. Like 24 hours?

normall takes 15-20 minutes, but I think there's a problem with the control panel, will know more in 10-15 mins time, hopefuly it will be ok. :) I'll keep you guys posted when I know more :beans:

• Like 2

OK there is a problem with the update, ViLayer are aware as other server owners are having the same problem. Server will hang on the loading screen until the problem is fixed so please don't try joining.

I'll update when I know more, this should be fixed tonight whenever Lee from ViLayer finishes his break, he's been coding this update since last night UK time :o

Cheers!

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 5

** SERVER UPDATED AND IS ONLINE **

Make sure you update to the latest Arma 2 Beta 98443 and DayZ 1.7.3

Has the server name changed because it wont appear on my list?

Hey guys, new episode is up, with a ratehr awesome thumbnail :D

Edited by sneekygreenman
  • Like 1