U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

day off work. mmmmm time to start cooking lunch :D

Scrambled eggs on toast?

********************************EVENT UPDATE********************************************

20 EXTRA BARRACKS ADDED. (All locations will be given on event day)

2 LAV's ADDED (These will be used by the admin teams which will only ever be unleashed if player do not follow the rules.)

The Admin-mobile. If you follow the rules you'll never have to see us. :)

mEZwHeG.jpg

Edited by Victus Mortuus
  • Like 1

Not sure how many of you have seen this, but here it is for your viewing pleasure! :)

********************************EVENT UPDATE********************************************

20 EXTRA BARRACKS ADDED. (All locations will be given on event day)

2 LAV's ADDED (These will be used by the admin teams which will only ever be unleashed if player do not follow the rules.)

The Admin-mobile. If you follow the rules you'll never have to see us. :)

mEZwHeG.jpg

Will they be able to be found before event day or will the server be updated on event day?

Will they be able to be found before event day or will the server be updated on event day?

Server will go down for maintenance 1 hour before so that everything can be added. It's just a case of adding them but checking them because Arma's editor has a tendency to move things around just to annoy you. :P

Not sure how many of you have seen this, but here it is for your viewing pleasure! :)

I would not post this footage as the forum mods made it clear not to do so, just a heads up. Edited by DappaDan95
  • Like 1

Oh oops, i didnt know that sorry lol if anyone sees this please remove then :)

• Like 1

out of curiosirty do you know why that is? this is a forum supporting the game and mod lol publicity is good surely lol

out of curiosirty do you know why that is? this is a forum supporting the game and mod lol publicity is good surely lol

I imagine that it's because it's leaked footage from a build they didn't want to be seen by the public. Must keep up appearances, you know. :P

• Like 1

I imagine that it's because it's leaked footage from a build they didn't want to be seen by the public. Must keep up appearances, you know. :P

yeah

Also I don't want to even look at the video because it spoils the first time of going into them new buildings and going "wow", but that's just me :)

• Like 1

Also I don't want to even look at the video because it spoils the first time of going into them new buildings and going "wow", but that's just me :)

true that :D

• Like 1

Good afternoon.

heyo :)

eh, and i found how to add our teamspeak to gametracker :D

Chuck could one of your graphic designers make a loading image for the origins server please? :D

Chuck could one of your graphic designers make a loading image for the origins server please? :D

Heres some inspiration for you chuck! And before you ask....yes.....I am a proffesional! :D (This took me 4 days)

DAYZ2_zpsefbc1d2a.png

• Like 3

lmao oh my god you actually used it lol fantastic lol

lmao oh my god you actually used it lol fantastic lol

Well, I think its good

• Like 1