U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Worst week of my DayZ virtual life. <_<

Lost every character across all the servers I use, and last night was awful, lady luck had it in for me. Just couldn't catch a break. Was on a different server but not matter what I did and how I did it, somehow I would end up dead. I was swearing left, right, front and center by the end of the night!

I got work today until 18:00 but I'll jump on tonight if the goings good!

• Like 1

Hi there, would like to apply for whitelist on the server:

Name : Aiuda

GUID : a26c903cc22f17f844fc69573791cec8

Reasons for wanting to play on this server : I have been aware of the game for a while and never got around to trying it.

I finally got it and in an attempt to get a great experience did some research looking for a good sever to start on which lead me here.

Im just looking to play the game in a fun environment and this seems like a good place.

Thanks

• Like 1

I think I'm suffering DayZ withdrawels.. I'm sitting here, on my work break, constantly counting down the minutes until I jump on the server and ruin you all! *Evil Laugh* >:(

Ordered myself one of those Blue Yeti mic's yesterday, my plan is to start YouTube'ing/Streaming when it gets to June, and apparently they very good quality. I already have a mic with my headset but it's not great in terms of clarity when recording, etc..

I've also been thinking, as a send off to all the great (And horrible..) memories we have of the mod, the night before the SA is out, we should all meet on top of the Cherno sniper tower, make a fire, and reminisce.. Then all jump off for banter! :P

Edit: Even better idea to add to that, we should make it an event, and have like.. 'mini-games'. Like play tag around Cherno, which consits of one guy starting off having to chase everyone with a hatchet, and if he hits someone, that person then joins him. Or Catch, a game were you drop off the tower, and people must attempt to catch you! Even better? Demolition Derby!!

Seriously.. Panda, you need me as some sort of advisor! ;)

Edited by RJTurneR
  • Like 1

Kinda like when the British and Germans played football on Christmas eve in WWI

• Like 1

Interesting Arma 3 update:

TO: Alpha Users

INFO: Beta preparations, combat radio protocol, respawn system

PRECEDENCE: Flash

SITUATION

This week our grand Beta mobilization has begun in earnest. As such, this SITREP will be quite light on Intel - too busy rallying the troops. We are putting a lot of effort into getting the selected content working well. Understandably you would like to know already what this content will be, but we'll not specify for a few more weeks. This is not (entirely) to torment you, but we want to make sure we can deliver. Be patient a little longer and you'll be rewarded with a cool upgrade to the Arma 3 sandbox with more variety and firepower. Hints of specifics may start dropping in the coming weeks, but look towards a certain large annual game expo for all the details!

INTELLIGENCE

Supporting server admins continues by giving back the possibility of hosting multiple servers per HW / OS-instance. Keep an eye on the Dedicated Server status thread to see where we are on the road map.

Designer Karel Mořický has worked on making respawn systems more consistent by introducing templates. These control the suite of scripts and effects executed when a player dies and respawns (e.g. spectator camera and seagulls). The framework is documented for multiplayer designers on the Community Wiki.

OPERATIONS

This week we are making another internal Alpha snapshot for evaluation. If it passes, we intend to release it via SPOTREP next week. This is quite soon after the previous update, but that was really more a hotfix. It did not contain most of what was already on Development branch. This update should also be the first to include the separate Dedicated Server binary for default branch.

The Audio team and Creative Director Crowe are busy recording the radio protocol (including a new protocol for combat situations - more tense and stressed) with more voice actors. One 'Jayholder' protocol and one other actor variant of this can already be heard in Development branch starting today (when your squad is in combat behavior mode). They are still finding the sweet-spot for tone as they do more recordings. A stealth protocol is Oscar Mike.

The Arma 3 Beta will be using the exact same application on Steam as the Arma 3 Alpha (Lite will be discontinued as previously announced). There will not be a need to re-install or install a different game (but the update is going to be hefty in size). In the weeks leading up to the actual release on default branch, we will likely be staging Beta content on the Development branch. Such staging will of course be announced with details, but there is to be a transition period during which you see Beta content in a game branded as "Alpha". We hope you'll be able to suffer through this confusion and enjoy the glimpse at the future.

LOGISTICS

Caution: when we do transition to Beta, we will intentionally change the user profile paths. Mainly we want to do this to provide one more proper default detection of options (reset). We do not plan this for the transition from Beta to full release. It should not be too much of a hassle, since if desired you could copy (with some renaming) existing profile files.

• Like 1

- NAME = R0ZE

- LOCATION = UNITED STATES - Florida

- GUID = 79c767f19af99b6023d419465aecec40

- BRIEF STATEMENT = Was referred here by friends and was informed that this server was legit and fair. Thanks

• Like 1

- NAME = R0ZE

- BRIEF STATEMENT = Was referred here by friends and was informed that this server was legit and fair. Thanks

• Like 1

- NAME = R0ZE

welcome :) come join us on teamspeak :D 188.165.222.39

Edited by -Panda

Wondering if anyone can help, been playing today briefly and keep getting kicked for "Battleye script restriction #20". I pretty sure the problem is whenever I fire a crossbow since it kicks immediately as I fire. Ive googled for fixes but the only stuff Ive found is relating to updating server script files and the issues they had were involving food/drink and no mention of crossbows. I assume everything server side is fine since the date on the posts was around March 2013 and plenty are playing. Anyone had this before, ive tried re-installed the games already today but with no luck and seem to be at a dead end.

Thanks

Well found out its not just for me, but did a little more digging and found this http://www.dayzcc.tk...22510#post22510

seems someone apparently got a fix, anyway i will just avoid crossbows like the plague now.

Thanks

Edited by Aiuda

Nothing Panda can do well I don't think he can...

WIP Changes:

* [NEW] - Removed annoying "re-arm" option from actions menu

* [NEW] - Models and textures for mutton.

* [NEW] - Separate meat for goats, same blood regen as mutton.

* [NEW] - Can now combine magazines.

* [NEW] - Added new loot & table for church.

* [NEW] - Added new food and drink items (only found in supermarkets).

* [NEW] - Added model for a dropped map and watch.

* [NEW] - Weapon MakarovSD (Military, Military Special).

* [NEW] - Weapon RPK_74 (Mi8 Helicrash).

* [NEW] - Vehicle Damage in Percent (With a Toolbox).

* [NEW] - 5L Fuel can takes 1 inv slot.

* [NEW] - Bigger Compass (You can see the number of degrees).

* [NEW] - Added auth retry system to make sure clients are auth'ed before they spawn (should stop seagull issue).

* [NEW] - Added force end mission for players joining with wrong version/failed auth. (Will replace timeout later).

* [NEW] - Mi8 Crash site model.

* [NEW] - 2 New background tracks.

* [NEW] - 6 New decayed Zeds - Harder to kill and Do more damage.

* [NEW] - Added optional watermark for servername (Server admins can choose to enable/disable. (See Mission prerequisites)).

* [NEW] - "Sleep" at tents changed to "Rest". (WIP)

* [NEW] - Remote exec security. Should prevent all major RE exploits

* [NEW] - Clear Ground around crash sites added but disabled by default, server admins can enable. (
)

* [NEW] - Vehicles and tents now report free gear slots. Example: Old Camping Tent (weapons/others/backpacks).

* [NEW] - Weapons spawns now have a chance to spawn with 0 mags up to a max of 2.

* [NEW] - Melee weapons can now be dropped and picked up using the normal a2 system. (This means you can now store in backpack and tents, without swapping to toolbelt) No need to take itemslots.

* [NEW] - New starting gear added. Guaranteed Start Items: ("ItemBandage","HandRoadFlare") + 1 RandomStartItem: ("ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller").

* [NEW] - Servers date has been locked to give full moon nights.

* [NEW] - Zeds hitting through Walls/Buildings should now be fixed.

* [NEW] - Mainmenu Intro.

* [NEW] - 2 new stash sites. (tools required = Etool or Shovel. Items required = 1 sandbog for small 2 for medium)

Small = 8 objects slots, no weapons, no bags.

Medium = 16 Objects 1 weapon , no bags

* [NEW] - Infected survivor camps. (WIP) 3 - Small, 4 - Medium.

* [NEW] - FPS Monitor this will dynamicly change how/total amount of zeds/loot/trash is spawning to keep the players base fps up.

* [NEW] - Crafting is now added.

* [NEW] - Attachment Crafting is the only way to upgrade weapons. (Attachments are found they need other objects to be crafted before being applied to weapons)

* [NEW] - 2 New Melee weapons.(Bat,Shovel)

* [NEW] - 2 New Bat variations used in crafting. (NailedBat,WiredBat)

* [NEW] - Wild Spawning of zeds has been redone and readded.

* [NEW] - Zed Spawning fully updated to spawn outside the players field of view. (Excludes Infected camps).

* [NEW] - Zeds can now tackle players to the ground when attacked (Stuck player's leg to trip him/her up).

* [FIXED] - Vehicle repair should now always work correctly.

* [FIXED] - Humanity skin change can now change during gameplay in all directions. (No longer have to die/logout to change from hero to normal to bandit and vice versa)

* [FIXED] - StudyBody should now work. (Describing wounds accurately)

* [FIXED] - Crashsite loot should now spawn correct for all types of Crash model.

* [FIXED] - Hero Skin teleport issue.

* [FIXED] - BAF Bags so they don't set on fire. :-) (no moaning it was a bug)

* [FIXED] - Updated timeout timer from 40 secs to 60 secs, Should allow lower end systems to keep up. (Something went wrong, please disconnect and try again!)

* [FIXED] - Zeds spawning underground.

* [FIXED] - Loot spawning underground.

* [FIXED] - Melee weapons having no ammo on login/skin change. (Open close gear menu will always reset ammo count to 10000)

* [FIXED] - Loot Spawns have now been fully resolved. Buildings are now tagged and will not spawn any new loot for 30 minutes.

* [FIXED] - Loot Cleanup has now been fully resolved. Old loot piles will now be cleaned every 60 minutes and no players within 250 meters(WIP). (Server performance boost)

* [FIXED] - Gear menu exploit to force respawn.

* [FIXED] - Optimized some destruction effects for security and performance.

* [FIXED] - Unconscious damage scale to only happen if hit by zeds. (reduces damage while unconscious)

* [FIXED] - Dayz Date/Time public var will now end mission on failed attempt.

* [FIXED] - Can no longer brake legs by anything other then players/zeds/falling/getting out of moving vehicle.

* [FIXED] - Most Dupeing issues should now be resolved.

* [uPDATED] - Reset action alert of zeds, Zeds hearing from actions is now reset back to 1.7.5.1 - (Max sight/hearing from movement forced to 80 meters)

* [uPDATED] - Updated rabbit to drop 2 raw food items. Lowered hp gain to Raw - 200 each / Cooked - 800 each.

* [uPDATED] - Moved anti teleport system to mission. Server admins can choose to enable/disable. (See prerequisites)

* [uPDTAED] - ALL loot table weights have been updated.

* [uPDTAED] - ALL loot table weights have been rebalanced.

* [uPDATED] - Updated Czech, German, Spanish, French and Russian stringtable.

* [uPDATED] - Mac and 1911 Pistol dmg updated.

* [uPDATED] - CrashSite Loot should now represent each type of model more. (("MilitaryWEST","HeliCrashWEST") Two new crash site loot tables)

* [uPDATED] - Zed spawn timer from 2 minutes to 5 minutes. This should allow an area to be cleared of zeds before more spawn.

* [uPDATED] - Re-added the "save" option to tents and vehicles. This is a fail-safe option, not required. (Due to a small amount of servers reporting issues with tents saving. With no info for us to recreate we re-added this option to save tents/vehicles)

* [uPDATED] - Zed generate system. has now been fully rewrote should stop zeds spawning in view of players then being deleted.

* [uPDATED] - Zeds overall dmg has been updated per hit/per zed (Old Type: Max possible dmg = body 600, Legs 100, Hands 50, Head 1200 New Type: Body 1200, Head 2400)

* [uPDATED] - Bleed from zed attacks will now only happen if the initial dmg is above 0.7 or the zed gives a head shot. (should reduce the amount of bandages needed)

* [uPDATED] - Zeds knocking players unconscious now has a 50/50 chance if dmg multiplier is above > 0.8

* [uPDATED] - When unconscious all dmg is lowed to 50 blood for each hit zeds do no matter the part they hit. (Should allow some survivability)

* [uPDATED] - Zeds sight and sound chance has been re-added so there is a chance they can ignore you.

* [uPDATED] - Sight and sound rebalanced to make them a little more even from movement.

* [uPDATED] - Call extension calls for vehicle dmg.

* [uPDATED] - Zeds will no longer spawn for air vehicles.

* [uPDATED] - Hunters loot table adjusted with more weapons.

* [uPDATED] - SQL files working on Linux.

* [uPDATED] - Add crawl animation damage. Players will now take dmg from crawling zeds.

* [uPDATED] - Updated zed speed to default.

* [uPDATED] - Melee systems updated.

* [uPDATED] - Old Bandit skin for male chars.

* [uPDATED] - Lowered action sound for refuel from 10 meters to 5.

* [uPDATED] - Lowered Direct comms action sound.

* [uPDATED] - Vehicle damage syncs updated to reduce call extension spam.

* [uPDATED] - Lowered Transfusion infection rate.

* [uPDATED] - Quiver acts as a quiver, you now have to take an arrow out of the quiver.

* [uPDATED] - You can now only have 1 useable quiver in your main inventory and unlimited in your backpack.

* [uPDATED] - Melee range has been updated.

* [uPDATED] - HMMWV Stroage has been updated to 10 weapons, 50 slots and 2 backpacks.

* [uPDATED] - AH6 & MH6 Cargo updated. (AH6 3 weapons, 30 slots and 2 backpacks) (MH6J 3 weapons, 20 slots and 3 backpacks)

* [uPDATED] - Fire Places will no longer act as storage systems.

* [uPDATED] - Fireplace can now only be lit once without adding new wood inside the fireplace.

* [uPDATED] - Fireplace can no longer be picked up after lighting.

* [uPDATED] - Vehicles speeds HMMWV, PBX and UAZ - Faster / ATV's - Slower

* [uPDATED] - Tanktraps, sandbags and razor-wires won't spawn in buildings. Tents will always spawn in a safe place.

* [uPDATED] - Up to +/-2000 Humanity gain/loss according to "humanKills" counter from killed character.

* [uPDATED] - Refuel now locks the player in place for the time to fill.

* [REMOVED] - M107 and AS50. (Removed from game)

* [REMOVED] - Removed all military weapons with any attachment from loot tables. (Not removed from game)

All changes are still pending this is not a final changelog. This is your chance to bring up anything you don't like

My White list :)

Name: JasonnWatsonn

GUID: a07ead986d523aa5e1ae1f9c91db52fc

Reason: Ive been looking for a good hive to play on for weeks now, with a solid player base, people told me about this one and i want to check it out. :)

• Like 1

Now the fear has gone. What is there to be afraid of... a DMR...??? :( Epicly bad decision :(

Now the fear has gone. What is there to be afraid of... a DMR...??? :( Epicly bad decision :(

It's the best decision ever made in the history of DayZ

DMR's, SVD's and M40A3's they are all very deadly weapons. And lets be honest we all know that AS50's and M107's where OP as hell!

* [NEW] - Zeds can now tackle players to the ground when attacked. (When tackled the players will fall to the ground)

DayZ Steve is done for now!

• Like 2

- Name : Panzer843

- GUID : 6f238025b21d71984ca48c124c9a40dc

- Reason: Looking for a fun server where i can enjoy myself making new friends.

Edited by Panzer843
  • Like 1

Posting a whitelist on behalf of my brother

Name:Roy

GUID : e7bc7fed132a4c986711efd8a40607ea

Reason: Also recently bought the game and looking for a good server to play on with me.

• Like 1

Can I ask what's currently going on with the server panda?

As in the change of name & drastically lowered player count?

I've not been on that much recently and have just come back to see that my dear old UK 10 has changed <_<

Can I ask what's currently going on with the server panda?

As in the change of name & drastically lowered player count?

I've not been on that much recently and have just come back to see that my dear old UK 10 has changed <_<

Hi mate, the community has changed name to UGN - Unified Gaming NetworX, the server is still called Zombie World.

Player wise its a quiet time atm, DayZ in general doesnt have anywhere near the amount it used to. A lot of players, even our own community members, are playing different games and just waiting for standalone to be released. Theres not been any incidents on the server so I can only put it down to a natural decline. Our community is still booming, we hit 45-50 members on teamspeak each evening :)

On the positive side, we have had two new groups join us (20+ new members), and who are setting up two new servers with us, one Chernarus, and one Panthera. The Chernarus server will likely take over as the main server as the new one will have a significantly greater player base. The Panthera server is also promising, were busy setting up vehicle spawns and custom building atm :)

Feel free to pop on teamspeak and say hi :)

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2