U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I only lasted 20 minutes up there until Bandit did me a favour and killed me! :P

That wasnt bandit, that was your resident murderous dentist lookalike deviant :D

That wasnt bandit, that was your resident murderous dentist lookalike deviant :D

Yeah, I remember now! :P

I was pretty much asking to be killed, never be so happy in my life to be shot through the skull! I imagine it won't be the last time Deviant will be eagerly waiting for someone asking to be killed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

some good news from the DayZCC.tk team

"DayZ Server Controlcenter Development passed to new team

So it has been a while since there were any updates on this project. As you probably know I left the entire DayZ scene and I'm pretty happy with that decision, still it would be sad to see this project go.

Some my also now that I'm kind of befriended with somebody from the DayZPriv hosting team, which I'm very glad for, because they are truely the nicest hoster I ever experienced. They also offered me to take over the entire project, which I couldn't resist, it will give you a whole lot of new stuff and the guarantee for updates incase there will be a new DayZ version.

If anybody is searching for a dedicated server hoster for your own private server incase your home resources aren't enough anymore, I would really recommend you to take a look at them!

That's it already, I hope you were able to live without the regular updates over the last two months and your servers controlled by the Controlcenter are still as popular as they were back then. Thanks for passing by!

Moreover, as migrating the website is probably going to take a short while, the forum and website will be down somewhen in the next days, I hope you can understand that! It is also important to note that the usage of this application is restricted to home users only from the next update on and it will go entirely closed source. At this point, thank you to all who helped making this project one of the greatest server packages so far, hat off in front of this community, you are awesome.

Cheers,

Crosire"

http://www.dayzcc.tk/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4161

Edited by -Panda

some good news from the DayZCC.tk team

"DayZ Server Controlcenter Development passed to new team

So it has been a while since there were any updates on this project. As you probably know I left the entire DayZ scene and I'm pretty happy with that decision, still it would be sad to see this project go.

Some my also now that I'm kind of befriended with somebody from the DayZPriv hosting team, which I'm very glad for, because they are truely the nicest hoster I ever experienced. They also offered me to take over the entire project, which I couldn't resist, it will give you a whole lot of new stuff and the guarantee for updates incase there will be a new DayZ version.

If anybody is searching for a dedicated server hoster for your own private server incase your home resources aren't enough anymore, I would really recommend you to take a look at them!

That's it already, I hope you were able to live without the regular updates over the last two months and your servers controlled by the Controlcenter are still as popular as they were back then. Thanks for passing by!

Moreover, as migrating the website is probably going to take a short while, the forum and website will be down somewhen in the next days, I hope you can understand that! It is also important to note that the usage of this application is restricted to home users only from the next update on and it will go entirely closed source. At this point, thank you to all who helped making this project one of the greatest server packages so far, hat off in front of this community, you are awesome.

Cheers,

Crosire"

http://www.dayzcc.tk...d&threadID=4161

So this means what exactly?

Btw where do I locate the .SQM file?, I checked the mission folders in Arma 2 OA files but cant find it anywhere???

So this means what exactly?

geez you need everything spelled out to you .......

Btw where do I locate the .SQM file?, I checked the mission folders in Arma 2 OA files but cant find it anywhere???

My Documents > Arma 2 Other Profiles > Profile Name > Missions > YourMissionFolderName > mission.sqm

Edited by -Panda

I have a BIEDI or SQF no SQM for some reason.

geez you need everything spelled out to you .......

yarp

• Like 1

I have a BIEDI or SQF no SQM for some reason.

Are you using the 3d or 2d editor? IIRC sqm is 3d sqf is 2d...

Are you using the 3d or 2d editor? IIRC sqm is 3d sqf is 2d...

Both, I edited in 3D world and 2D map. Has this ****** it up?

Both, I edited in 3D world and 2D map. Has this ****** it up?

Thats good it needs to be 3d. I thought 3d was sqm though... or is it sqf ????

Thats good it needs to be 3d. I thought 3d was sqm though... or is it sqf ????

Your asking me!!!!, Lol I could just upload it an see if it works???

I uploaded the .sqf to chillout lounge

Your asking me!!!!, Lol I could just upload it an see if it works???

I uploaded the .sqf to chillout lounge

It MUST be .SQM

Edited by -Panda

Don't know what to say or do for that matter.... Oh well.

Don't know what to say or do for that matter.... Oh well.

You just need to create a mission via the ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Editor. Go to A2OA main menu in game, press CTL+E, then it will load you in to the editor.

Simples :)

You just need to create a mission via the ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Editor. Go to A2OA main menu in game, press CTL+E, then it will load you in to the editor.

Simples :)

But, but that's what I did :(

No Politics

Mars One is a non-governmental company, and, as such, apolitical in its function. Mars One is choosing to work with the best suppliers the world has to offer, regardless of their geographic location or national affiliation. Mars One is only concerned with the quality of the products and fairness of the price used to make the Mars One Mission possible. The astronaut selection process will engage tens, even hundreds of thousands of applicants from dozens of countries world-wide. Each team selected for settlement on Mars will be comprised of four people, each from a different nation on Earth. From start to finish, from Earth to Mars, Mars One is dedicated to an international, intergenerational effort to take the human species on an incredible journey.

HOLY S**T, NO POLITICS SIGN ME UP!!!