U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name : Alex

- GUID 1e3517b356e73726aa22ddf00dec731b

- Brief statement : Friends on here already, want to get away from hackers!

• Like 1

Hi zombieworld.eu admins.

WE would like to apply to this server in hope of getting a decent server with nice playing time, the past servers has been quite the downer so have some hope on this server :-D

AND we dislike hackers alot...which we had run into alot of though =/

Name: Zavodola

GUID: dd820a0f8deb505fdb863c2f052f4968

Name: DenVise

GUID cb8aa856e5217e3c836ab65d13569f3f

Name: CluZZball

Guid ac92807f7b497b5da585d494bb3aed1c

Name: VSENSES

GUID: bcda5930b66734e878a102a3944e469f

Reason: We want to play in a hacker free environment with nice players and a fun atmosphere without bullshit admins. (You don't appear to be of that type!)

Cheers mates!

/Ola

- Name Greg

- Location England)

- GUID d6792b25720561e8061f57dd6c0b2a8c

The Reason I would like to play in UK#10 is because I have 2 friends currently playing in the server who are enjoying the people + Play and I am completely sick & tried of getting going in a server just to be hacked and killed before even getting a chance to enjoy the geared pat of dayz.

Name: Leinonen

GUID: 0cd4d7c2f1d0b461fdbfb1676fe3d118

Reason: I am looking for a nice hacker free server with a lot of active players and some fun gaming with good admins.

// Leinonen

- Name: Boromir

- GUID: 3ed0faf5e52e2b675aa5f67f6542158c

We have a small company here, so I'd like to play with my friends

Name: Cpt. Buz

GUID: e34fa58aca00f63b43a9560fcad50078

Reason: I want to join a day z community that is well established as well as having access to teasmspeak 3 servers. I also went to the new player discussion forum and people suggested that I should join a private hive server in which I believe this server would be perfect for me. The fact that you have a lot of admins speaks a lot to me in terms of how well you maintain your server. I hope to see you in game some time.

Thanks

DONE

• Like 1

Name : Alex

- GUID 1e3517b356e73726aa22ddf00dec731b

- Brief statement : Friends on here already, want to get away from hackers!

Done

• Like 1

Edited by -Daniel-

HeyHey, hoping i could get on and play on your server if possible please, been playing dayz a fair bit since xmas and still looking for a good server to call home :)

I tried getting my GUID, but it keeps showing a blank for me for some reason? Red writing but no number follows? I tried logging into your server so hopefully you might be able to get my GUID that way if possible?

Player name is Dougal and Player ID is 106615558

If you can let me know that would be great, cheers, thanks

Paul, Dublin, Ireland

Edited by Father Dougal

HeyHey, hoping i could get on and play on your server if possible please, been playing dayz a fair bit since xmas and still looking for a good server to call home :)

I tried getting my GUID, but it keeps showing a blank for me for some reason? Red writing but no number follows? I tried logging into your server so hopefully you might be able to get my GUID that way if possible?

Player name is Dougal and Player ID is 106615558

If you can let me know that would be great, cheers, thanks

Paul, Dublin, Ireland

Added! youre GUID is 1cfc05328fbc903f97eb64af0a204a8f

:)

• Like 1

Hi, my name in-game is Tha Dude, and I live in Finland.

My guid is: 5ac62e90bcc7889b5d329a3ef92afc7

Me and a couple of my friends have been looking around for a server to play regularly on, but most public matches are full of hackers, making dayz unplayable. So if you were to let us on your server (my friends will apply later, I would be thankful to be able to actually enjoy dayz when I play.

Thanks in advance ;)

• Like 1

anyone els got problems finding the server? ore is it just me?

ooh and good morning :D

take a look on Panda's signature - server is offline.

• Like 1

OK, to combat the desyncs when we have between 60-80 players, I have split the server into 2 servers, both 50 slots as this is what DayZ can handle. Character data will be the same for both servers, but vehicles and tents will be unique to each server :)

We will have dedicated admins for each server :)

Enjoy :D

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 7

Will you be able to hop between the 2 servers without needing to wait?

I have seen servers that have like a 15 min waiting time before you can join the next server.

This means you will need to wait 30 min if you want to change position on one server wich will make it impossible to use it to your advantage

Will you be able to hop between the 2 servers without needing to wait?

I have seen servers that have like a 15 min waiting time before you can join the next server.

This means you will need to wait 30 min if you want to change position on one server wich will make it impossible to use it to your advantage

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-chernarus-1-2-2x-50-slot-whitelist-applications-discussions-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-free-ts/page__st__6600#entry1204069

Hey all

In-game name is ScarPorky

I'm from Serbia

GUID: 52fbb 6d52Dead50b6394a75603aa075c

The reason why I wanna play on this server is that I am sick of hackers and I just wanna enjoy a nice game of Day Z :)

• Like 1

Howdy. I would like to apply to this seemingly awesome server.

Name: Rallar-Hannes

GUID: 3e247b496d32fa48cef2e551b493be39

I've got 4 of my friends recently added to your white-list and I don't want to be left out in the cold. Also, I've been looking for a hacker-free environment where you can commit to high-level play without the fear of being hacked.

Hope to hear from you soon!

/Hannes

• Like 1

OK, to combat the desyncs when we have between 60-80 players, I have split the server into 2 servers, both 50 slots as this is what DayZ can handle. Character data will be the same for both servers, but vehicles and tents will be unique to each server :)

We will have dedicated admins for each server :)

Enjoy :D

Hi Mate,

I haven't played on our server for about a week, would this mean it has been reset and I have lost my gear?

Are the IP addresses for both servers the same?

TimmyTheMoonPig

England

9feeab58cf567dfe578804d5e7ed4be

I'd like to play on this server because I want to join an active community and am getting fed up of hackers.

Edited by Timmy_The_Moon_Pig
  • Like 1

Hi Mate,

I haven't played on our server for about a week, would this mean it has been reset and I have lost my gear?

Are the IP addresses for both servers the same?

No mate all character data is the same and you wont have lost anything :)

IP address is always the same for all our servers including teamspeak, as everything is hosted on our dedicated server box, all that changes is the port.

Chernarus 1 = 188.165.222.39:2302

Chernarus 2 = 188.165.222.39:2312

Utes PvP = 188.165.222.39:2322

Namalsk = 188.165.222.39:2352

TeamSpeak = 188.165.222.39

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

Tops

The Netherlands

9ff4666491865ae74e27116a472633a1

I stopped playing Dayz for a while because of patch issues (tents giving unlimited gear) I recently started to have fun again and my friends advised me to play on a whitelist server, yours looks very good so here i am!

• Like 2

Hey guys,my Name is Benjamin, im from germany and i´d like to play on your DayZ Private Hive Server.

I play DayZ since release.

i search for a long time for an hacker free server and in your ad is HACKER free so i hope i can play DayZ without hackers there!

Here my guid:a0376b432911c2e3ad3243665845bda7

My clan Partner is TheMMK308

Thanks alot,

Benjamin

Edited by Dreamx
  • Like 2

Hey guys,

i´d like to play on youre Private Hive DayZ server.

My Name is Marcel, im from Germany and 16 years old.

I play DayZ since release.

I want to play on your DayZ server, becouse off my bad english. Id like to learn more english for school, and i realy like to speak or write in english! :)

Id like to record for Youtube on your Server too. I will do probs for youre serve if its ok for you guys.

My guid is : 16a92d30192d1ff764f46be316e4fa

Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/TheMMK308

Best whises from Germany,

Marci

Ps. Realy nice Community i got a question so i joined ur Teamspeakserver, 5 minutes later an realy nice guy called papadopulus, helped me and show me how to whitelist! :))

• Like 2