U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

this server has the worst lag iv seen on a dayz server, your arguement is "well thats dayz for you" but its not at all, your old server never lagged as bad as this with 60 people on it now. i cant understand why u are trying to defend this piss poor server, you know why it lags yet u dont do anything to help it, then when people tell you how it is you go and ban them because your upset you wasted so much money on a server thats worse than the old one.

Vote TERRY for MAYOR OF TEAR TOWN :D

• Like 2

aye, thinking about 3x 50 slot servers, on a shared hive, or something similar :)

I love the sound of the shared hive concept, I think this would really lend itself to having the community that this server has formed retaining its current rivalries etc!

• Like 1

- Name: Lepre

- GUID: 2597cff78ddc9c095621b5f6016b2276

- Got a few friends on this server who recommend playing here. Never played on a white listed server before but liking the idea.

Edited by Lepre

EPIC NIGHT !!

Sure was, thx for organizing such event! Was good fun especially the 2nd run :)

• Like 1

- Name: RaZz

- GUID: 407d70fb26103f853b2cf53bbc791285

A friend recommended this server. I thought i could give it a try :)

Edited by RaZz
  • Like 1

Aye... next week were thinking of an admin convoy running along the coastal road from Kamenka to Berezino... anyone who ambushes us and kills us keeps whichever vehicle that admin was driving and all the equipment inside :)

• Like 3

Aye... next week were thinking of an admin convoy running along the coastal road from Kamenka to Berezino... anyone who ambushes us and kills us keeps whichever vehicle that admin was driving and all the equipment inside :)

im driving the Heli. :P

happy_birthday_panda.jpg

Edited by Weasel82
  • Like 2

You won't reach Komarovo I'm affraid. :) Vehicles are too easy target, aren't they?

Agreed Thanks for the time taken to organise the event admins. Never seen so much barbed wire, bag fences, tank traps and millions of grenades going of in the same place at once before :D I like the idea of a weekly event! Keep up the good work!

You won't reach Komarovo I'm affraid. :) Vehicles are too easy target, aren't they?

That was my thoughts aswell. But if Weasel is in the chopper then you know he is going to be packing some big gunz! 2 Choppers following Humvvs or similar, would be a little tricky

• Like 1

panda, your admins look like admins in this multfilm

And you look like this:

--------------------------------------

Tonigop - "HACKER"

Tonigop - "HACKER"

Tonigop - "HACKER"

Admin - "Where, what happened?"

Tonigop - "I got killed"

Admin - "..."

Tonigop - "I didn't even see him"

Admin - "..."

Tonigop - "ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN!"

Admin - "Yeah, what's up?"

Tonigop - "SOMEONE LOGGED!"

Admin - "Ok, we can trace that and ban them, did you hit them?"

Tonigop - "No. I was about to fire"

Admin - "..."

Tonigop Kills Player X

Tonigop Kills Player Y

Tonigop Kills Player Z

Player A kils Tonigop

Tonigop - "THIS SERVER IS SHIT, LAG LAG LAG, HOW CAN ANYONE PLAY, TEARS TEARS TEARS"

Welcome to my life as an Admin, thanks for ruining it with your tears, try not to kill the Koi Carp (they're Fresh Water Fish).

• Like 6

Ohh yeah, we wont be too much of an easy target, (hopefuly)

The Target (probably me) will be in a Hummv, with a 6 man patrol (packing serious heat), and a heli (or two) patrolling above.

I'm not sure that constitutes "easy target" (unless Hawksey is about...)

Maby you could do suchs things once every 2 weeks or something like that;)

• Like 1

A server side Control Center update was released today, change log is as follows;

Changelog:

[NEW] Updated to own HiveExt build 0.9.8

[NEW] The online player map now has auto refresh enabled at default

[NEW] Added Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable

[NEW] Added "log" permission to allow give access to only the Server and BattlEye logs on the web admin

[NEW] Added images for new backpacks and items

[NEW] Commented the server pbo config file to make it easier understandable

[FIX] Added exceptions to the BattlEye filters for new backpacks

[FIX] Fixed wrecks either not spawning or too many spawning when old method is selected

[FIX] It wasn't possible to upload sqf files when importing buildings

[FIX] Fixed "Remoteexec #8" kick

[FIX] Wrong DayZ+ version was displayed in the log

[FIX] Tents weren't saving properly

[FIX] Kicks when using new 1.7.5.1 weapons, now updated to latest community banlist filter

[FIX] Maps were showing nothing

[FIX] No tracking lines showing up

[REM] Removed no longer used "mysqlcppcon.dll"

[REM] Deleted old Visual C++ Redistributable Packages

Ignoring the couple of cryers, last night's event was great! We had an unintentional admin suicide (Benny), a couple of admin on rampages (MrBarrington and Benny) and some awesome marksmen (Muz - shooting Panda in the face). Well done to everyone and congrats to our winners.

Oh top of that fun news, I'd like to wish Panda a very happy birthday.

Z3Kv9L9.jpg?1

Edited by Elby
  • Like 5

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We're aware of the new error where character data is not saved to the hive. HiveExt error #1064 is being worked on by the DayZCC team.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by -Panda

Ignoring the couple of cryers, last night's event was great! We had an unintentional admin suicide (Benny), a couple of admin on rampages (MrBarrington and Benny) and some awesome marksmen (Muz - shooting Panda in the face). Well done to everyone and congrats to our winners.

Oh top of that fun news, I'd like to wish Panda a very happy birthday.

Z3Kv9L9.jpg?1

Thank you!!! :D

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

• Like 2

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panda_zps450212e3.jpg

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 2