U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I'm having some trouble connecting. I get this message after the first loading bar. After I click continue, it goes loading again, and then nothing happens anymore. Infinite loading, am I missing something?

154jdso.jpg

I'm having some trouble connecting. I get this message after the first loading bar. After I click continue, it goes loading again, and then nothing happens anymore. Infinite loading, am I missing something?

154jdso.jpg

Reinstall dayz mod Via commander

Delete your relevant mod folder in your arma 2 OA folder. Then reinstall dayz mod via dayz commander

• Like 1

-PANDA-

Here's the GUID:

fe7e67bd3c6f3845fad2fc82767aa5f3

If it doesn't work you aren't entering it right or the game is being a fag.

(i used OA to get GUID)

BTW Panda, what have you done for the event to ensure that people haven't pre-planted satchel charges around Zub, or haven't logged out there before the event starts in hopes of logging in behind your backs?

Name: Larrymofo

GUID: 84a925a9998b02787b575b663c9ef497

Reason to apply: I've been looking for a good server for almost two months now and stumbled upon this via a recommendation from some friends.

BTW Panda, what have you done for the event to ensure that people haven't pre-planted satchel charges around Zub, or haven't logged out there before the event starts in hopes of logging in behind your backs?

Server will be restarted to spawn the prize vehicles in, thus getting rid of any satchel charges in the process ♡♥♡

• Like 1

Server will be restarted to spawn the prize vehicles in, thus getting rid of any satchel charges in the process ♡♥♡

What about the A-holes that wanna log in behind you? lol They must be punished! I cant wait, Sunday night! lets go Panda hunting! :D

• Like 1

- Name: Justin

- GUID: 51bb0fc8da988d23109e3812a9cb802f

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: I've been looking for a fun active and whitelisted server to play on since I've been on countless of servers which are riddled with hackers and abusive admins.

What about the A-holes that wanna log in behind you? lol They must be punished! I cant wait, Sunday night! lets go Panda hunting! :D

Well, good luck to them! They'll have a Panda with an M249 and 6000 rnds of ammo to deal with :P

By the way, us admins will all be wearing special clothing that is easily identifiable and is not in DayZ (the camo clothing with the bright red/pink beret).

We will also NOT be using 50 calibres, so you'll have a good chance at getting close to the castle :)

Some of you may have noticed the Zub Castle fortification process has already begun :P

Edited by -Panda

I am already paying for us to have our own dedicated server box, so what more do you want me to do? As ive already said countless times now, welcome to Arma, welcome to DayZ, this is not Battlefield 3 where everything is well optimised and designed.

More frequent restarts? You said in game that the problem is that 100 zombies spawn in each town. The Desync gets worst through time because of things not despawning. I found on other servers with a 3 hour restart that it gets really laggy in that last hour at times, especially if the servers 50+ people so why not restart every hour and a half? This WILL help, and will also shut the people up complaining about it.

- Name Ross

- Location England

- GUID 692813e94d22969af8cb864627a25ad1

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 Looking to play DayZ with like minded players, who do not hack, I also have friends who are already playing and enjoying the server

• Like 1

More frequent restarts? You said in game that the problem is that 100 zombies spawn in each town. The Desync gets worst through time because of things not despawning. I found on other servers with a 3 hour restart that it gets really laggy in that last hour at times, especially if the servers 50+ people so why not restart every hour and a half? This WILL help, and will also shut the people up complaining about it.

hhmmm, yes the increase in zombie count does not help, ive heard other server owners say when the zombie count goes over 400 their servers just cant handle it well. I'll experiment with 2 hour restarts and see if that helps, I do notice that things run a lot better soon after the restarts :)

• Like 3

What are threads?

Threads are also known as CPU Threads. Different processors contains different amount of threads, such as i5 and i3.

i3 contains 2 cores (threads) and i5 contains 4 cores (threads).

I have the AMD FX 8320 - 8 cores >:D

- Name : Elrian

- GUID : 76594de679ccf8b28b38c70b94cd6f54

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10 : I'm a mature player looking for a server to call home, with a nice friendly community and events to participate in. Generally have fun in a hacker free environment.

• Like 1

Rick Grimes

Finland

9C250150733A0CC4461971F834

I'd like to play with my friend, which is playing at this server as well.

Im still not allowed to the server. =(

I accidently put the id wrong i think. Its 9c250150733a0cc4461971f834591350

Edited by Wille22

Name : Coffey

- GUID : 69fcae39462af19ece97523748cclcf0

Edited by Coffey2012
  • Like 1