U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Yeah. Any expected date ?

Nope they haven't told us anything except the BS answer I posted above.......I tried there TS no Vilarey people there just a bunch of angry admins who want there servers back =P

Can... can I pet it? (*_*)

Maybe when they increase in numbers again

That is called molesting and is frowned upon in most cultures.

LOL, btw sneeky i cant stop watching that vid i find it so addicting i watched it like 4 times now Edited by TCC Daniel

Sounds like its time to start bambi protection foundation.

As ambassador to our cause i vote for Emma Stone from zombieland.

Sounds like its time to start bambi protection foundation.

As ambassador to our cause i vote for Emma Stone from zombieland.

Who?

quick vid from sunday, not much action at all tbh just was bored since server was down so put this together :D

Awh man, i ve always wanted to do that :D

Awh man, i ve always wanted to do that :D

Why not do it then?

Fuck dont know what to talk about soooo aint May just an awsome month for a birthday becuase it kinda half way through the year

• Like 1

Fuck dont know what to talk about soooo aint May just an awsome month for a birthday becuase it kinda half way through the year

Ok, your'e drunk :P

• Like 1

Panda,

We are aware of the current issues with your DayZ server.

There was a serious data corruption issue within the Hive and we are working on a solution to this problem now.

Please be aware that our main coder and CEO. (Lee) has been in the hospital and just underwent surgery.

This has caused a delay in resolving the issues we are currently experiencing.

We are looking at a 24 to 48 hour time frame to correct these issues and will offer all of our current customers an amount of goodwill free service as a way of trying to compensate you for this down time.

Please submit a support ticket to Billing "AFTER" your server is back in working order to claim this goodwill offer.

Please forgive this interruption in service and know that we are working to fix this ASAP!

If you have any other queries or issues don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,

John Smith (Support Technician)

Vilayer LTD | www.vilayer.com

Ok, your'e drunk :P

Panda just arrived at his hotel in Montreal... now its time to go out and get drunk!! Wwoooo :-P

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

Panda just arrived at his hotel in Montreal... now its time to go out and get drunk!! Wwoooo :-P

Watch out for bambi's :P

Any snipers on the roof?

Panda's the reason theres so many empty bottles in day z.

• Like 1

quick vid from sunday, not much action at all tbh just was bored since server was down so put this together :D

Wow, Copycats!

Edited by IndieStu

haha that was so much fun =D

• Like 1

That was a really nice sunday ^^