U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Might be a few days until I get this video up, Im at work over the next few days and my time in the evenings will be limited. Also my editing program Sony Vegas 11 pro, isnt playing the video only the audio, i will be able to sort this out but need time, lol. The videos all recorded perfectly, its just an issue with Vegas :(

hopefuly get it uploaded soon !

vegas dont like when i use dxtory files haha still not figured it out lol

I get a message saying "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application..." and it won't let me join.

Help?

Huuuge gameplay/hive bug on your server. Killed people respawn in their own corpses with full gear. So you get killed by the people you just killed. And if you spawn on the beach your bleeding and die instantly.

hmm its says im accepted on whitelist but still get kicked do i have to apply anywhere else?

hmm its says im accepted on whitelist but still get kicked do i have to apply anywhere else?

Double check that you gave me the correct guid. If I gave you my beans in the WL thread then I entered you.

Huuuge gameplay/hive bug on your server. Killed people respawn in their own corpses with full gear. So you get killed by the people you just killed. And if you spawn on the beach your bleeding and die instantly.

Most likely maintenance on the Hive. Nothing we can do apart from restart the server, although seeing as we have restarts every 4 hoursvits not likely to fix it.

• Like 1

I get a message saying "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application..." and it won't let me join.

Help?

Use dayz commander to update to the latest arm beta files. If already using the latest, revert back to an old one... then reinstall the latest. This should solve your problem.

Most likely maintenance on the Hive. Nothing we can do apart from restart the server, although seeing as we have restarts every 4 hoursvits not likely to fix it.

Ah ok, your restart worked for me. Server just restarted again, was ist a automatically restart? Would be great if that would finally work.

Ah ok, your restart worked for me. Server just restarted again, was ist a automatically restart? Would be great if that would finally work.

yep should be automatic, and there should be warning messages :thumbsup:

so um.. I just logged off the game for 5 mins to help my friend with smth.. logged back on and now I'm on the beach without any gear -.-

so um.. I just logged off the game for 5 mins to help my friend with smth.. logged back on and now I'm on the beach without any gear -.-

Did you log out while in combat?

Did you log out while in combat?

nope definitely not :/ same thing happened to my friend and apparently to some other ppl on the server too.. I spawned at quarry.. logged out and in once more and spawned in kamenka.. so smth is wrong with the server for sure x.x

Had the same yesterday night. Logged out fully geared up close to Vybor, logged back in 30 minutes later: Spawn at beach with Bambie Equip. Very annoying.

Edited by VFR

Ive raised a support ticket for the hive related problem of character data not saving. Ill update when I know more.

The 8am restart was missed by me, sorry. Next restart will be at midday.

• Like 1

New episode is live, trust panda and I to get our hands on the best vehicle in the game and leave it sitting in the middle of bere for two hours :P

No offense, but the video lacks a little bit of action. ;)

• Like 1

No offense, but the video lacks a little bit of action. ;)

I know :P Apologies for that, but it was a fun little time having both the boat and the truck up and running

You got a Video from when i stole the truck? One of the Most awkward Things happened to me in the game.

I know :P Apologies for that, but it was a fun little time having both the boat and the truck up and running

Hm, I could provide a video from when we had 3 Helis. Good old times .... :)

• Like 1

Seems like the server is stuck at Creating.

If theres an admin online, could you restart the server please? :)

New episode is live, trust panda and I to get our hands on the best vehicle in the game and leave it sitting in the middle of bere for two hours :P

What do you mean forgot to log on? You were sat there for 2 hours staring at the screen or what?
  • Like 1