U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Trailer for the next server series

Me and George are planning on visiting you!

Script kiddie on here now, making us dance, spamming location text, and changing the time of day

Any news on when the whitelist will be turned back on? It was great whilst we had it!

Any news on when the whitelist will be turned back on? It was great whilst we had it!

The whitelist should be returning sometime next week, we are just giveing time for people to see the ingame message and add their info to the list

Do tents not save or somthing, because i have placed 2 tents now and they just vanish after a restart! Anyone else having issues?

Do tents not save or somthing, because i have placed 2 tents now and they just vanish after a restart! Anyone else having issues?

Kept 2 tents going for a week......after I didn’t touch them for 2 days they disappeared tho =P.....tents have always been buggy try to find a vehicle they save more reliably =P

Edited by Gari

First video of the new series, me and panda generally being a nuisance to everyone on the server :D

• Like 1

And the next episode :D drop a like and a sub, final episode of this particular story arc goes up on thrusday

Edited by sneekygreenman

So I guess I won't get unbanned then? Just because of one flipping word?

So I guess I won't get unbanned then? Just because of one flipping word?

I think he made it pretty clear, no racism. It even says so in the MOTD. So don't make it about him, being unfair. Learn to read the fucking rules and accept it.

Want to play? Buy a new key.

And the next episode :D drop a like and a sub, final episode of this particular story arc goes up on thrusday

I sound like such an idiot in the video "ummmmmm the town that starts with Z" lol

• Like 1

So when is the episode where u trick george?

I didnt get it recorded :( but you guys do pop up alot, generally slinging lead at us :P

I didnt get it recorded :( but you guys do pop up alot, generally slinging lead at us :P

haha how many times?

Sneeky did you record the part where me and 2 friends kill you near khelm? you shot after our car and walked in the middle of the road..... :P