U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I play both here and on another whitelisted server, I rarely is there ever an incident of any sort on either. Sometimes it's full, other times there will be like.. 5 players. It's just the way it is right now. People still want to play DayZ but not like they used, which was almost 24/7. I must admit, If I play several hours one day, the next I find myself just not being bothered to play it.

On another topic, I received my Blue Yeti Microphone yesterday and daaaaam its good. For £95.00 it's brilliant. Better than some £300 odd one, the quality is great, so clear. Now I just need to setup a way of recording/streaming my console, and ol' RJ here is going to be famous! :P

• Like 1

Hi mate, the community has changed name to UGN - Unified Gaming NetworX, the server is still called Zombie World.

Player wise its a quiet time atm, DayZ in general doesnt have anywhere near the amount it used to. A lot of players, even our own community members, are playing different games and just waiting for standalone to be released. Theres not been any incidents on the server so I can only put it down to a natural decline. Our community is still booming, we hit 45-50 members on teamspeak each evening :)

On the positive side, we have had two new groups join us (20+ new members), and who are setting up two new servers with us, one Chernarus, and one Panthera. The Chernarus server will likely take over as the main server as the new one will have a significantly greater player base. The Panthera server is also promising, were busy setting up vehicle spawns and custom building atm :)

Feel free to pop on teamspeak and say hi :)

Ahhh makes sense, thanks for that B)

Also, will the server become white listed again or remain as it is now?

Ahhh makes sense, thanks for that B)

Also, will the server become white listed again or remain as it is now?

No need for whitelisting

Why oh why did i start watching spartacus lol (i love it tho lol) ive done nothing but watch it this week lol 7 episodes so far today 3rd(2nd) season

Do I have to have Battlefield 3 on PC in order to qualify for the logo on TS?

• Like 1

Input - Log pile, Old rags, 5 litre jerry can

Output - Burning torch

Tools - Bare hands

Fail chance - 0.1

Enhancement - Better for looting at night because it lights up a 10 meter radius all around you character.

Type - Crafted item Good idea?, If you think so give me your beans in this thread page 7: http://dayzmod.com/f...no-discussion/

Edited by DappaDan95

Spyder110

United States

20d5c5b88f0b03ee9be96905ae897

I would like to play because I am so tired of hackers that kill me every couple of seconds and i would like to salvage the play-ability of this game by playing on this server. I hope you will white-list me so I can continue to play this game, unmarred by hackers.

-Spyder110

• Like 1

Do I have to have Battlefield 3 on PC in order to qualify for the logo on TS?

Yes mate. The game icons represent the games each member plays

Yes mate. The game icons represent the games each member plays

Yeah, I meant if I have it on Xbox

lol. were a PC gaming community :P

But we are all gamers no?

Arrggh, Panda you know what I mean.

If your interested in playing something different in between DayZ please check this out :) (If this is wrong to tell others about a game here please tell me so or request to delete this, thanks :) (I dont want to be a naughty boy lol )

LSRPC_zpsbdf6abad.png

LSRP site - http://ls-rp.com/

Multiplayer client - http://www.sa-mp.com/

Do you love Grand Theft Auto San Andreas?

Experience that love for San Andreas all over again, the way it was meant to be played.

I realise some of you, when you hear the world "roleplay", are thinking "oh my god how shit and boring", I assure you this is defintly not the case.

Some of you may even be familiar with some other San Andreas roleplay servers and had a god awful boring and shit experince in them (as did i) untill I found this, Los Santos Role Play. The origional, the best, its been here for 8 years and keeps getting better. Around 500 REAL people on at all times who play it seriously, no one fucking around and no hackers or any of that shit no kids randomly killing.

Some of you might be wondering what you do in it, but i'll describe some things for you now, but this is really just the tip of the ice berg, you really have to experince it for yourself.

1) It is extremely strict and you must follow the rules and has about 50 admins from all over the world always on and playing. This makes it good for serious roleplayers and

doesnt offer a place for people who just want to fuck about. Random PVP is NOT allowed its very serious. You can kill people tho but not jsut deatmatching

2) You must earn money, any way you want to, whether that be legally buy getting a legal job, or ilegally, selling buying drugs guns etc you name it, the only limit is your

imagination.

3) You must pass your driving test to get a licence before legally being able to drive a car

4) There are active police, paramedic, fire departments, fishermen, dock workers, airport, biker gangs and many more including lawyers, taxi services etc etc

5) The police will stop you for dangerous driving, broken tail lights, speeding, fine you appropriately etc. If you offence is worse you will go to either jail or prison

(which is modded in, most buildings have been opened up), you will have to serve you prison sentence and obey the rules of prison and do yard time etc

6) AFK is not allowed, people are auto kicked after 10 mins, unless an admin manually kicks knwoing someone is afk

7) There is an active recording of all things that happen in the Los Santos world via the newspaper (their website) because there is an active tv/radio/new/jouranilst faction

that record it all. People take it all very seriously and its amazin lol

8) You buy cars, houses etc, you can rent houses and vehicles out etc, its endless

9) To legally own a gun you must apply for a firearms licence, but you can get them from the blackmarket if you know the right people (luckily I do know the right people because I once owned a criminal empire, so getting you a weapon wont be a problem)

You build you criminal (or legal empire owning a business and your own employees etc) and do whatever you want however you want. The only limit is your imagination.

Here are some links to show you a little more, but you should all definitly give it a go:

My factions page (I am Manny "Manuel" Mendina btw - http://forum.ls-rp.c...hp?f=5&t=278720

some LSRP Videos the varrio el corona gang have made (i was once a part of) -

Its definitly worth playing.

There is far too much to explain here lol

If you have any questions or need help with it or the application ask me (N33KO)

Also if you are going to play it tell me cause I wanna play with you :D

Edited by zZi_N33KO_iZz
  • Like 2

Cheer up u floppy sausage <3

You big ding dong :)

Cant wait for gta 5. Gonna pickup some prostitutes then dump them in an alley and burn them with a molotov cocktail :)

• Like 1

Cant wait for gta 5. Gonna pickup some prostitutes then dump them in an alley and burn them with a molotov cocktail :)

haha, if it comes out on PC loool

It will be out on PC.. Rockstar couldn't throw away the sales! ;)

Me and DayZ are like one of those awkward relationships right now, even when things are going well, theres still some friction there. I play on this and another and we managed to loot a whole clans gear the other week on this 2nd server, but I still feel like not playing DayZ sometimes. I must admit, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is doing just fine for me right now. Seriously, try that thing. Addicting as hell!

Me and DayZ are like one of those awkward relationships right now, even when things are going well, theres still some friction there. I play on this and another and we managed to loot a whole clans gear the other week on this 2nd server, but I still feel like not playing DayZ sometimes. I must admit, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is doing just fine for me right now. Seriously, try that thing. Addicting as hell!

hmmm

I challenge you to try LSRP (in my post above, the san andreas roleplay) You want addiction, its immersive and addictive as feck, even more so than dayz and euro truck lol

I challenge you to try LSRP (in my post above, the san andreas roleplay) You want addiction, its immersive and addictive as feck, even more so than dayz and euro truck lol

How much is the game and how do I get it?

Yeah, i might give it a go, I wanted to try that DayZRP but the whitelist is stupid long, like waiting to be a season ticket holder, with it being so near to the 'hopeful' release date its not worth waiting to be whitelisted.

But there is something about travelling several hours across different parts of Europe in your own truck that is somewhat satisfying... B)

• Like 1

Don't you just love that smell of pollen on a summers evening.........

Also in TS the "Junior Bloodbag" channel for TFF can be deleted don't know why it was made in the first place.