U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

where is everyone? only up to 10 people? did i miss some server renaming or move?

thanks for any info.

where is everyone? only up to 10 people? did i miss some server renaming or move?

thanks for any info.

Just sime quiet time on the server atm. Were in process of getting new teams on etc so please stay with us :)

We have the admin event tonight and each sunday evening we still hit 60-75 players :)

You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to uh, somebody, You're gonna like this guy, He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us. You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys.

Edited by Victus Mortuus
  • Like 2

Hey Panda, just to let you know a player called KillAll combat logged today, about 14:30ish, snuck up behind us at NWAF then had the balls to combat log when he knew he was about to be killed. We waited and killed him anyway,

Not sure if it makes any difference, but thought I'd just report it! ;)

thanks for any info.

Ive been working and hungover, I havnt gone anywhere , uk#10 <3

• Like 1

Hey Panda, just to let you know a player called KillAll combat logged today, about 14:30ish, snuck up behind us at NWAF then had the balls to combat log when he knew he was about to be killed. We waited and killed him anyway,

Not sure if it makes any difference, but thought I'd just report it! ;)

well keep an eye out mate thanks for reporting. If you need an admin immediately however please join our teamspeak :) 188.165.222.39 :)

Edited by -Panda

Will do Panda, we actually killed him twice, because we killed him as soon as he came in so it appeared as friendly fire, so when he re-spawned, he did so on his dead body. Justice was delivered swiftly! B)

Despite there being like... less than 10-15 people on all day we got into a fair few fights.

• Like 1

morning all <3

not long for standalone now :D

How's that?

How's that?

A. Was the last deadline set by Rocket.

B. Rocket gets back start of June.

Matt and the team have done a great job of taking over while Rocket takes up on one the most biggest challenges in the world. I fully expect it to be June/July now, but if its take a little longer, I'm not going to complain. I can't count on my fingers the amount of games I've played that were hyped out, only to be rushed and unfinished, full of bugs.

If they are looking to nail this first time round, so be it. Good things come to those who wait! ;)

And at the end of the day they are as human as we are, not like they are superhumans living off Red Bull and Coffee.

Edited by RJTurneR

Shit better be here soon, I'm on my last bit of straw with the mod..

Shit better be here soon, I'm on my last bit of straw with the mod..

Distract yourself with another game.

Like for example i'm playing ArmA while i wait for the standalone.

Edited by GOD™

ey guys ... whats wrong with the server ? .. only 3-10 people are playing there .. why ?

A. Was the last deadline set by Rocket.

B. Rocket gets back start of June.

Matt and the team have done a great job of taking over while Rocket takes up on one the most biggest challenges in the world. I fully expect it to be June/July now, but if its take a little longer, I'm not going to complain. I can't count on my fingers the amount of games I've played that were hyped out, only to be rushed and unfinished, full of bugs.

If they are looking to nail this first time round, so be it. Good things come to those who wait! ;)

And at the end of the day they are as human as we are, not like they are superhumans living off Red Bull and Coffee.

IIRC all theyre waiting on is the Server>Client architecture to be ready. Theyre making big changes, and good on them :)

ey guys ... whats wrong with the server ? .. only 3-10 people are playing there .. why ?

going through a bit of a quiet time atm, were working on getting more clans & players on :)

• Like 1

Yeah I saw your other post Panda, good idea. Shame it wasn't some months ago. I used to play on a server run by some really good guys (Who were also an active clan on the server). Unfortunatly, some other guys donated and got admin rights, and it all went to hell from there. Problem being, because they kept donating, the owner couldn't really take it away from them.

He pretty much had to wait until their month was up, close it all down, so they couldn't do anything else. We all considering joining together and putting our own server together, but since then the whole group has kind of split, so there is not enough of us. Always wanted to run my own server, but just not enough of us now. Would of put ourselves forward for merging and that if had of been back then!

Good work anyway Panda, you do a solid job! :beans:

• Like 1

going through a bit of a quiet time atm, were working on getting more clans & players on :)

We will be back when the next patch is released and when you have the new chernarus map working getting bored of chernarus now been playing it all the time

• Like 1

Yeah I saw your other post Panda, good idea. Shame it wasn't some months ago. I used to play on a server run by some really good guys (Who were also an active clan on the server). Unfortunatly, some other guys donated and got admin rights, and it all went to hell from there. Problem being, because they kept donating, the owner couldn't really take it away from them.

He pretty much had to wait until their month was up, close it all down, so they couldn't do anything else. We all considering joining together and putting our own server together, but since then the whole group has kind of split, so there is not enough of us. Always wanted to run my own server, but just not enough of us now. Would of put ourselves forward for merging and that if had of been back then!

Good work anyway Panda, you do a solid job! :beans:

Yeah hopefully my offer will be taken seriously, its a genuine offer so fingers crossed. Its a shame your group split up man, would have been good to have you guys on board!

Not sure where you're playing now, but youre more than welcome to join us and get involved with our operation :)

Our quiet time is a bit strange to understand really, we've had no incidents on the server that would warrant it, and we have a lot of excellent and active admins. I can only really put it down to a quiet time in DayZ at the moment. as long as our community continues to grow we'll be fine. We still hit 30-50 people on teamspeak each night, some of us are playing other games and doing different things, so its all good. I just can't wait for standalone. We intend to host it as soon as its available to the public, even if we have to use a separate commercial host if there isnt support for non commercial hosts from the start. I trust we will have fully populated standalone servers :D

We will be back when the next patch is released and when you have the new chernarus map working getting bored of chernarus now been playing it all the time

aye, ive never played any other game for over a year on just one map, haha :D

Edited by -Panda

Yeah hopefully my offer will be taken seriously, its a genuine offer so fingers crossed. Its a shame your group split up man, would have been good to have you guys on board!

Not sure where you're playing now, but youre more than welcome to join us and get involved with our operation :)

Our quiet time is a bit strange to understand really, we've had no incidents on the server that would warrant it, and we have a lot of excellent and active admins. I can only really put it down to a quiet time in DayZ at the moment. as long as our community continues to grow we'll be fine. We still hit 30-50 people on teamspeak each night, some of us are playing other games and doing different things, so its all good. I just can't wait for standalone. We intend to host it as soon as its available to the public, even if we have to use a separate commercial host if there isnt support for non commercial hosts from the start. I trust we will have fully populated standalone servers :D

I sure will return when standalone is released, really looking forwards to that. Hope it will be released soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Panda, I may consider it some time. Almost learnt going from server to server how things should be run, what people want ,etc... Thats what we wanted on the other server but it closed down (The Walking Dead GB if you heard of it).

If you guys are able to continue into SA, then I might take you up on that, given how it's May time now would seem wise to wait until SA is out before I consider it. :D Whats the word on that front? Server hosting in SA? We still going to have private hives?

Thanks for the offer Panda, I may consider it some time. Almost learnt going from server to server how things should be run, what people want ,etc... Thats what we wanted on the other server but it closed down (The Walking Dead GB if you heard of it).

If you guys are able to continue into SA, then I might take you up on that, given how it's May time now would seem wise to wait until SA is out before I consider it. :D Whats the word on that front? Server hosting in SA? We still going to have private hives?

IIRC private hives are a no, not from the start atleast. But im not worried about that. My only concern is whether we can host SA on our own dedi box, or whether SA will only be available from commercial hosts like ViLayer. I hope we can host it, otherwise to get a 150 slot server as has been mentioned, i dread to think the costs, especially as hosts seem to be charging $1 euro per slot! The cost of one large SA server i reckon could be around the same cost as our dedi box! :o

Tell us Panda, you know you want to.....