U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Good afternoon UK#10 ZombieWorld.eu

3k_zps7d24f6e7.png?t=1361803675

[3K] Clan are currently recruiting.

Current members (DayZ):

[3K] N33KO (Myself)

[3K] KIDD

[3K] COPEY

[3K] Red Knight

[3K] I.C.U

Past members (DayZ):

Syksey

History:

[3K] Was founded around ten years ago by myself. Using the [3K] tags in various PC and console games over the years, many people have been in [3K] and here we are now, on DayZ.

[3K] On DayZ:

We only play on the best private white listed server on DayZ which is UK#10, details of which you can find below:

We are all very well known on this server among other clans.The community, the admins, lack of hackers, the players and much much more is outstanding. See the link for details and experience UK#10 for yourself.

UK#10 boasts its own teamspeak server of up to 512 players, on which, we have our own [3K] passworded channels. Team 1 and Team 2.

For the Majority of the time the reason for Team 2 channel is to deal with the confusion of many people talking to each other who are in different areas. However, I would ask that all new recruits for [3K] would join Channel 2 (You shall receive the password after your application). We will be in and out of both while playing together.

Rules:

1) English only

2) No abuse of any kind, this includes racism, sexism, homophobic etc

3) Get along with everyone and enjoy yourself :)

How to apply:

1) Be whitelisted on UK#10

2) Reply in this topic with your Ingame name and location. (It wont fail your application, its just curiosity as to where our new members are from)

3) Once a member of [3K] Has seen your application, they will give you beans and pm you with our teampeak Channel 2 password.

The I.P. for the UK#10 Teamspeak server is:

• Like 1

Cant people on this server take a joke or sarcasm?

Cant people on this server take a joke or sarcasm?

Nope...most of them cant..

• Like 1

Name : iSlapChickenz

GUID :4c4fbaf362abaf33e3c13e2dc75b5e7b

Reason : Hey!, 3 of my friends play on this server, They told me that this server is great and recommended me to apply on this forum, So i'd love to play on this server!

Kind regards!

• Like 1

Hey I would like to apply to whitelisting if possible

Name: Kronik

GUID: 1614e3cbe327e148119098842eed4f94

Would love to join this server as I'm so sick and tired of hackers and would love to be part of the community as I was playing on merc servers with mates but they have recently stopped playing so I'm all alone haha.

• Like 1

3k_zps7d24f6e7.png?t=1361803675

[3K] Clan are currently recruiting.

Current members (DayZ):

[3K] N33KO (Myself)

[3K] KIDD

[3K] COPEY

[3K] Red Knight

[3K] I.C.U

Past members (DayZ):

Syksey

History:

[3K] Was founded around ten years ago by myself. Using the [3K] tags in various PC and console games over the years, many people have been in [3K] and here we are now, on DayZ.

[3K] On DayZ:

We only play on the best private white listed server on DayZ which is UK#10, details of which you can find below:

We are all very well known on this server among other clans.The community, the admins, lack of hackers, the players and much much more is outstanding. See the link for details and experience UK#10 for yourself.

UK#10 boasts its own teamspeak server of up to 512 players, on which, we have our own [3K] passworded channels. Team 1 and Team 2.

For the Majority of the time the reason for Team 2 channel is to deal with the confusion of many people talking to each other who are in different areas. However, I would ask that all new recruits for [3K] would join Channel 2 (You shall receive the password after your application). We will be in and out of both while playing together.

Rules:

1) English only

2) No abuse of any kind, this includes racism, sexism, homophobic etc

3) Get along with everyone and enjoy yourself :)

How to apply:

1) Be whitelisted on UK#10

2) Reply in this topic with your Ingame name and location. (It wont fail your application, its just curiosity as to where our new members are from)

3) Once a member of [3K] Has seen your application, they will give you beans and pm you with our teampeak Channel 2 password.

The I.P. for the UK#10 Teamspeak server is:

epic post! :D

make sure to post in the Survivor HQ, Bandit Campfire, and clan/group recruitment area of the DayZ Forum!

http://dayzmod.com/f...ral-discussion/

Edited by -Panda

Dear Admin's.

Make vote for set gametime to GMT.

Edited by Tr1ToN

First make a vote for adding back waypoints.

Else I'll make a thread about it.

Edited by vixztr

Name Slagterbent

Denmark, Copenhagen

GUID 2da9156f8947ff8ae2d3597344881bf2

Id like to play on this server because my brother plays here and i have heard good things about it.

Also the whitelist feature is a big plus.

First make a vote for adding back map markers.

Else I'll make a thread about it.

Nope. Been there, done that, markers are off.

• Like 1

Nope. Been there, done that, markers are off.

Dayz Steve and Plodpaloddplsousaplous also agree that waypoints should be re-added!

Dayz Steve and Plodpaloddplsousaplous also agree that waypoints should be re-added!

Well its a good thing Panda sits on the throne :)

Waypoints will never be turned back on. They are very overpowered and remove the need RangeFinders, Compass, GPS, and the need for skilful terrain navigation.

• Like 4

Don't even think about adding waypoints, takes away the realism of the game and the fact u have to USE a map and not just looking at a countdown and just running to it.

I would personally like maybe a couple more barracks and medical tents, just to give u more places to head too, i played a server where 2 barracks, fire station and a medical tent or 2 was at the east airfield, was a really good balance and wasn't OTT at all just a nice touch to the map, not saying u should put them their but be cool just to add a little bit more to the map. Specially for people like me who tbh stays away from the camped out west airfield.

Also like to add the fact i bloody love this server! :)

• Like 2