U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Name - Invaliid

Location - France

GUID - bb041a036d0a7dfe870b6f8536eb26a7

Reason - My friends play this server before me.

• Like 1

Hey, admins! Why I was banned for AS-50? I found it at site crash!

Nick electric

GUID 56b4060e693ca1934e985d145be53053

upd: unbanned

But my friend was killed because of my left without cover because of my undeserved ban.

Edited by electric

Hey, admins! Why I was banned for AS-50? I found it at site crash!

Nick electric

GUID 56b4060e693ca1934e985d145be53053

upd: unbanned

But my friend was killed because of my left without cover because of my undeserved ban.

this has been dealt with already on teamspeak

Name: Mark

GUID: 81a1a16638f2037033baa6296c264054

P.S.: I was whitelisted with another arma 2 cd. now i got the steam version, so my guid is different, that's why im asking for new whitelist.

• Like 1

Name: Mark

GUID: 81a1a16638f2037033baa6296c264054

P.S.: I was whitelisted with another arma 2 cd. now i got the steam version, so my guid is different, that's why im asking for new whitelist.

ADDED

im proudly presenting...

The First little Scene from the new Star Wars Episodes

KT15YLG_zps1f2718b5.gif

produced by Disney.

go-fuck-yourself-with-a-cactus-o_zps0eadd886.gif

• Like 2

Hey guys, it would be a pleasure to play in your server

In game name: Numenor

Guid: 411df8b43467f08d38c95d13505deb28

Reason: Really good feedback from friends already whitelisted in your server, from good server performance, to awesome community.

• Like 1

Hey guys, it would be a pleasure to play in your server

In game name: Numenor

Guid: 411df8b43467f08d38c95d13505deb28

Reason: Really good feedback from friends already whitelisted in your server, from good server performance, to awesome community.

added! Have Fun! :)

I'd like to apply for my friend.

Name: [HFTP] Poach

GUID: 3155beb706d4c219a683b40a57a5bbd6

Reason: He's getting back into DayZ and I told him how great this server is!

• Like 1

How long is this vote going on? (Player A was killed by Player B)

So why don't we have a day/night cycle on weekends?

Just dont bother asking (Because people are afraid of the dark) Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

So why don't we have a day/night cycle on weekends?

Also you should try Origins its really fun and better than just looking for crashsites and camping an airffield, so far we have a garage, house built and not even close to completing our village, you can go to salvation city for a good bit of fun to get rare blueprints to get better buildings NO BS 50. cal snipers cool 4 hour day/night cycle, ammo does not come back after restart survivor vehicles the list goes on and on ITS ALOT OF FUN!!!

Also you should try Origins its really fun and better than just looking for crashsites and camping an airffield, so far we have a garage, house built and not even close to completing our village, you can go to salvation city for a good bit of fun to get rare blueprints to get better buildings NO BS 50. cal snipers cool 4 hour day/night cycle, ammo does not come back after restart survivor vehicles the list goes on and on ITS ALOT OF FUN!!!

I know, I was on TS with you earlier!

I know, I was on TS with you earlier!

lol, oh yeah

Guide To Nighttime In DayZ For Dummies!

dummies_zps4707fd11.png

Flare:

flare_zpsf3116e9d.png

Road flares are an extremely bright light source that can be found all over the map. Road flares can attract zombies from large distances. Players can also see the light from a flare from far away. When used carefully, they can be used to distract both survivors and zombies.

An additional use for road flares is countering players using NV Goggles. Any source of bright light can temporarily blind someone using night vision goggles. Since road flares are so bright, they can instantly blind any night vision user, with the effect persisting even after the NV Goggles are taken off.

Chemlight:

chemlightblue_zpsfbbce3de.png

Chemlights are single-use chemiluminescent glow sticks that last for an hour, radiating a dim light. Next to night vision goggles, they are the most useful item for low profile night time looting or travel due to providing sufficient and sustained area light without drawing much attention.

Usage tips:

• Thrown chemlights can be picked up and carried to light your way, even with a sidearm or primary weapon out.
  • The light produced by a chemlight extends 5m out and is visible up to a certain range, beyond which only a small dot of light can be seen by others.
  • In an emergency where light is the lesser concern, chemlights can be thrown near zombies to distract them.
  • Chemlights may be superior for noticing bear traps in the dark compared to flashlights which have narrow beams that bleed no light to the surrounding area.

Chemlight colors:

• Blue is the least visible chemlight color at range, which makes it good for exploring high risk areas, but the least useful as a thrown distraction.
    • Visible up to 35m away.

[*]Red stands out the most as an out of place color in the night, yet is still only visible from a moderate range.

• Visible up to 55m away.

[*]Green causes the most receptors to fire in the human eye, causing it to seem brighter for the same amount of light produced. This allows you to make out nearby details easier without straining your eyes as much, but it is also visible at the longest range of the chemlight colors making it attractive to nearby players or zombies and consequently ideal for limited-range distractions. This color is also great for longer distance travel out in the wilderness where zombies are a lesser concern.

• Visible up to 75m away.

Torch/Flashlight's:

flashlight_zpsf53dcc95.pngflashlight-military_zpsd8603914.png

The flashlight is a high lumen directional light source with a usable beam distance of 70 - 130m. It comes with batteries that never deplete, making it a reliable source of light when needed without having to stock up on batteries or spare flashlights.

New characters start with a flashlight in their tool belt which can be readied for use in the secondary weapon slot by right clicking on it in their inventory and selecting the option to remove it from the tool belt. If the secondary weapon is not active, the Switch Gun key (";" by default) can be used to switch to it and then the Light key ("L" by default) will toggle the flashlight on or off.

Flashlights have many trade-offs which make them less desirable in high risk situations where combat might occur. Some of them can be countered by obtaining a weapon with a flashlight already attached such as the G17, M4A3 CCO, or Remington 870 (Flashlight). Otherwise, it may be preferrable to use chemlights which have fewer downsides.

Usage tips:

• Zombies cannot see the flashlight beam itself, but it is easily noticeable by other players at long range and so should be used with moderation.
  • To steadily aim the flashlight, you must either be stationary or using the walk key (shift by default) to move slowly.
  • The flashlight is less useful while prone, due to low lying obstructions like grass, the inability to keep the flashlight steady while crawling, and the very narrow beam.
  • A pistol cannot be used at the same time as a flashlight, so be sure to right click on the flashlight and place it back in your tool belt before trying to pick up a pistol. Additionally, rather than dropping your pistol on the ground to use a flashlight, try placing the pistol in your backpack if there is room.

The Military Flashlight, although much rarer than the starting Flashlight, emits seemingly less light. However the light that is produced is red (the same shade as that of a chemlight-red) and is harder to notice through walls when used inside a building. When staring directly into the flashlight beam, an eclipse-like circle appears instead of a ball of light. While this may help at longer distances, it is important to note that a close encounter with another player could potentially give the user's position away.

The Military Flashlight does not take the slot of the regular Flashlight and a player may carry both at once. However to use either Flashlight the player must equip it as their secondary weapon.

Note that the Military Flashlight can be extremely useful in night situations if players are in a city, as it is difficult to locate the source of and will not aggro zombies on the player. This makes raiding a city at night feasible and still be able to see the loot without drawing the attention of zombies or survivors.

Fire/Logs:

woodpile_zps7d151bed.png

Wood piles are used by right clicking on a Box of Matches in your toolbelt to create a Fireplace, which allows you to cook Raw Meat and raise the body temperature of all nearby players. While they can be looted from farm and residential buildings, it is often more efficient to harvest the wood as needed by using a Hatchet rather than carrying it around.

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 5

Lots of people pimping out the Utes PvP server!! You spawn with a high value loadout especially for fast paced and fun PvP action !! :D

utes.jpg

• Like 2

My application:

Name - M3kker

Location - Netherlands

GUID - b8e77692657f09f60576b122ad62b1fd

Reason to play here:

I have got 2 mates playing on this server, and all i hear is good news (no hackers, fast connection, good community), so im an here for my piece of the action.

Best regards,

M3kker.

• Like 1