U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

&^@%&$$*&$ Almost a week without playing Dayz now ..... coldturkey ............. :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

• Like 1

Name:Barry

Guid;b5056ff4431563f02e83b385ca667d5a

My friends are already playing here.

Could someone have a look at the above application please? Must have been missed. Post number 7320 :-)

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey guys, just had a horrible experience with a combat logger called wacky.

He shot at our chopper near preventing it from taking it, then we managed to shoot him with AK and break his legs.. he went down and logged out.. After a while he logged back in and killed me and bongle.. Then Duck managed to hit him causing him to log out again... Pretty weak move really. Then he logged back in and killed duck later... ridiculous.

Please could someone sort him out?

Thanks in advance, you admins are boss

Edited by amarkman
  • Like 1

Would like to report a Combat logger Name: Wacky

He and his friend Michael shot our Rotors of our chopper at 049 091 at around 17:00

Markman was shot in the leg by one of them, returned fire when Wacky logged out. We stayed in and eventually killed MIchael when Markman and Bongle were killed by Wacky suddenly, he logged back in changed position and killed them.

I returned fire (around 3 shots of a M14 and I think one hit him) and he went prone and logged out again

In my (understandable) anger I swore about this in Side text ... I was kicked for swearing ... upon respawning I took about 10 paces and was shot by Wacky ....

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS, (( a number of other users all shared stories of Wacky's combat logging exploits once I made myself heard aswell))

Thanks.

• Like 1

I will speak with Wacky.

Panda I'm not even kidding when I'm saying that he has combat logged for aboout 6/7 times already..

He logged on me, these 2 guys and I've heard others talk about it..

Besides the combat logging he's also an annoying little prick, he's on a 24hr ban atm by MrBarrington but I beg you to make it permanent.

• Like 7

- Name - Sinardath

- Location - England

- GUID - bdbbc2e34982a228da2799445d04f0bf

- A bunch of my friends play this server, and i'm sick to death of Hackers. So yeah. Its brief, simple and Awesome!

• Like 1

Tried the server and I like it, so my group is also joining in.

Here the first one (I will post the rest as soon as Im able to talk to them)

Name: Zherthy

GUID: 8902d420b1c80ed7d385dff8974de906

Reason: member of my group

• Like 1

From what I understand this is not a server that puts 5 billion vehicles on the map and starts with ridiculous loadouts. That being said, I'd love to join! I need a home.

Name: =7Cav=TRP.Andreolli.E

GUID: 7195be204e44582c0845e80b2c987d46

• Like 1

Hey UK#10!

It's been a while since my last video update. Anyway, I got another episode out. It's called It's a bummer to have a hummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZwnXTuKCM

Also don't forget to check my other videos too, there's some pretty neat chopper action from BF3 also. I got enough material to get another dayz-episode out in a about a week so stay tuned and have a good one!

And don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe (Many of you forget that, I wonder why? ;) )!

• Like 3

Hey UK#10!

It's been a while since my last video update. Anyway, I got another episode out. It's called It's a bummer to have a hummer.

Also don't forget to check my other videos too, there's some pretty neat chopper action from BF3 also. I got enough material to get another dayz-episode out in a about a week so stay tuned and have a good one!

And don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe (Many of you forget that, I wonder why? ;) )!

Loving the accent, haha.

Funny video, could had used a bit more blue on red instead of blue on blue :P

• Like 1

Hey UK#10!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZwnXTuKCM

Nice vid !,.... im almost sorry i shot you ;)

• Like 1

Loving the accent, haha.

this :P

Loving the accent, haha.

Thanks! About the accent, it's finglish (I'm finnish), you know Kimi Räikkönen talk :)

Nice vid !,.... im almost sorry i shot you ;)

Thanks!

No, you're not :) Will be seeing you! ;)

Next episode should be up this weekend. I was thinking of making a "bonus" episode. I'll be making it next week, when you see me in sidechat announcing taxiservices be sure to get along. You'll get on my next video, you'll be famous, like me ;)

Thanks! About the accent, it's finglish (I'm finnish), you know Kimi Räikkönen talk :)

u mean Mr Cool as fuck? :D

Name: slenderman

Guid: dc9d62215193a6b327ad061927625172

Refer for my friend, he like to join me on the survival :D

• Like 1

- Name beatSTV

- Location UK

- GUID 7fe4063b9782acc7da3d4759fb75ce4ff

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: want an active community based in the UK also recommended

• Like 1

Name:Marcix

Guid:7bfd8b328b6b9743f1ccab7a3a60b711

Name:Asc

Guid;50830ec62e365cbb707ed5f05dcde0f0

• Like 1

- Name beatSTV

- Location UK

- GUID 7fe4063b9782acc7da3d4759fb75ce4ff

- Brief statement explaining why you wish to play on UK#10: want an active community based in the UK also recommended

Whitelist this man!!!

Whitelist this man!!!

i would...if he post his correct guid! :P